Massive voter fraud uncovered

Sometimes ...ya just gotta say fuck

Now, lets examine your deceptive posts

Why do you delete specific statements from Obama where he says illegals can't vote?
Is that another of those techniques you learned at Columbia?

"Sometimes ...ya just gotta say f**k"

I don't.

Lying low-lives like you, have no problem with it....

...especially when I prove you to be a liar.

So why are you intentionally deceptive?

Is it because you think you will get away with it?
Is it because lying is your nature?
Is it just part of the game you are playing to fuck with people?

Why don’t you go wash your mouth out …with a revolver.
Damn, you really ARE a nasty woman!!!!!

And you are revealed as a liar.

Says the nasty woman with heart as black as night and tongue as forked as the great serpent of Genesis!
Every post I provided included unedited videos.

Mine gave this exact words in the exact order the snake, Obama, gave them.

There were no cuts, no deletions.

Obama, clearly smarter than you are, told illegal aliens to go and vote, and promised that there'd be no investigations to follow.
What he said later had no bearing, and was there so that it would allow simpletons...you.....to point to them as his alibi.

He provided the framework to accomplish exactly what he intended.

Your refusal to respond to this question suggests that you recognize it, as well:

Why do you konservative shills continue to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence that contradicts you.. Is it because you believe your alt. reality groupthink is somehow validated by repeating falsehoods or distortions? Here is the full unexpurgated version of the interview.I invite you to pay particular close attention to frame 4:20 and beyond!

Your refusal to respond to this question suggests that you recognize it, as well:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

You recognize the connection, don't you.

Responding to a presumption is folly, especially coming from one so spurious as yours. When you come with real evidence, I will respond with due diligence after a thorough review of said evidence.

I don't.

Says the nasty woman with heart as black as night and tongue as forked as the great serpent of Genesis!

Obama, clearly smarter than you are, told illegal aliens to go and vote, and promised that there'd be no investigations to follow.
What he said later had no bearing, and was there so that it would allow simpletons...you.....to point to them as his alibi.

Why do you konservative shills continue to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence that contradicts you.. Is it because you believe your alt. reality groupthink is somehow validated by repeating falsehoods or distortions? Here is the full unexpurgated version of the interview.I invite you to pay particular close attention to frame 4:20 and beyond!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

Responding to a presumption is folly, especially coming from one so spurious as yours. When you come with real evidence, I will respond with due diligence after a thorough review of said evidence.

"When you come with real evidence...."

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Answer the question.

Ready?

"When you come with real evidence...."

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Answer the question.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California"

Are you sincerely ignorant or are you conscientiously stupid. Huge numbers of Democrats voted in every state. But to a simpleton like YOU, those votes don't count towards the popular vote win...RIGHT>>>> dummy!

@4:20 he is saying something in addition to the instructions he gave, earlier, @1:35, to illegal aliens: go vote.

It begins with the snake saying "AND what is important for latino citizens....' separating this from the illegals he told to vote.

I never lie.

Your pretense that you are not able to connect the dots, is a lie.

Deny what you see in the uncut video at your own expense.

Should President Trump* be allowed to investigate his own election?

We need a special prosecutor to investigate Putins influence on the election and massive voter fraud starting with Trumps chief advisor

If found committing voter fraud, he should be sent to Gitmo.....which Trump is opening up again
why don't you first prove Putin was involved. oops already done and nothing.^^^^^^^^^^^

President Trump* is Putin's puppet
Evidence?

Need any more proof?

IMG_1527.JPG

"If you vote, you are a citizen yourself"

Meaning citizens are voting....nowhere does the President say illegals can vote
They are not citizens

Now, explain to the nice people why your video clip edits out the part where the President specifically says illegals can't vote

You are not fucking with us again are you?

As soon as you drones have to resort to vulgarity, I know the truth has destroyed you.

Sometimes ...ya just gotta say fuck

Now, lets examine your deceptive posts

Why do you delete specific statements from Obama where he says illegals can't vote?
Is that another of those techniques you learned at Columbia?

I don't.

Wow...you don't call yourself a follower of Jesus do you?

Forum List

Back