Matt Damon, gun using action star...wants Australian gun confiscation in U.S.

yes......the man who is surrounded by heavily armed security...wants all Gus in the U.S. Confiscated.....

Action Star Matt Damon Wants Australian-Style Gun Ban in U.S.

According to Stuff, Damon said, “You guys did it here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sen
You seem to have a problem distinguishing between real life and fiction.

So..Matt Damon isn't a real person......? You do know the puppet in Team America was based on the real Matt Damon...right?

I think Guy is picturing personal security for Damon--bodyguards, ya know?

yes......the man who is surrounded by heavily armed security...wants all Gus in the U.S. Confiscated.....

According to Stuff, Damon said, “You guys did it here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sen

what does use by an actor in movies have to do with real life gun use?

:cuckoo:

He makes his fortune and pays for his heavily armed body guards by glamorizing guns.......then, from behind a wall of heavily armed body guards...he tells the fans, who are paying for his gun toting body guards, that they don't deserve to be able to protect themselves from actual criminals.......

"Matt Damon, gun using action star...wants Australian gun confiscation in U.S."

And?

One person’s wrongheaded, idiotic opinion – irrelevant and devoid of merit.

Just like your wrongheaded, idiotic opinions – also irrelevant and devoid of merit.

"Matt Damon, gun using action star...wants Australian gun confiscation in U.S."

And?

One person’s wrongheaded, idiotic opinion – irrelevant and devoid of merit.

Just like your wrongheaded, idiotic opinions – also irrelevant and devoid of merit.
hey jones?.....blow me you fucking pussy...

:cuckoo:

Damon has said he wants to run for political office......he will than act on his anti-gun stupidity.....

I agree.

It's always those who have the most bodyguards and the most guns who cry out for less guns for normal people.

and they always mention Oz..... Do not ok??? OZ is not progressive like the US is now., Oz is more to the right ....stop it with quoting Oz!

My God ! what morons all the Matt Damons of this world....

Last edited:

Maybe Matt needs to go to a country more to his liking
How original. :rolleyes:

Maybe Matt needs to go to a country more to his liking
How original. :rolleyes:

Trump should deport him to Australia

Matt Damon will be voting for Hillary. She's above the law and expects different treatment than the rest of us too.

It's perfectly legitimate to question the star of the massive "Bourne" movie franchise - one that obviously relies heavily on action sequences that do include guns - when he makes comments like this.

A-List actors and other top entertainers are surrounded, literally, by people who are constantly telling them how wonderful and important they are. Constantly. Every single day. Imagine that for a moment.

Regardless of the topic or the position, they're just another person, whether they believe it or not.

Let's talk about that.....

Mr. Damon will be raking in money for his employer in the coming weeks as the star of a movie where a CIVILIAN, who used to work for the Government uses firearms. The character, without those guns, could not complete the activities he is shown performing. In fact, if Mr Demon's preferred policies were in place, Jason Bourne would have no chance against his adversaries.

Liam Neeson is another actor of the same ilk.

These individuals passively, if not actively promote the gun culture through their work product, yet they would deny their viewers the same rights their characters promote. That's pretty hypocritical in my mind.

Forum List

Back