Matt Damon moving family to Australia because of Trump

iu

It's not really that impressive of a follow through. He's filthy rich, and travels the world to make movies anyways. So he'll buy a mansion in Australia, and still be in America for months at a time to film whatever movie he's making. His life won't be much different than it is now.

I lived in Australia, he’ll be back
Me too, it lasted 3 months.
Other than Brisban, Sydney and Melbourne..
The rest of the country looks like Arizona.
What a Cambridge/Boston boy will be doing in Australia, I have no clue.
By the way, It's a federal crime to get into a fight with Kangaroos in Australia nevermind shooting them.
They are very strict with their gun laws.
Damon will come back in no time.
He is still a great actor though and so is Mel Gibson.

Moving his family? What about his family's political beliefs? Does the woman's opinion matter to the elite (male) sexual abusers in H'wood?

"Matt Damon is moving his family to Australia — in part because the liberal star’s fed up with President Trump.

Damon, 47, reportedly has purchased a property in Byron Bay, New South Wales, according to Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph. The home’s next door to a place owned by Chris Hemsworth — with whom Damon recently appeared in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

A source exclusively tells Page Six: “Matt’s telling friends and colleagues in Hollywood that he’s moving the family to Australia” because the activist actor disagrees with Trump’s policies.
Matt who?

While I think that’s silly, I have give him props for at least following through. So much better than some bloke that claiming they are going to move move if X gets elected or Y happens, but stays anyway.

What exactly has Matt so upset? Let's see:

* A growing economy that just produced the biggest one-month jump in manufacturing jobs in over 50 years?

* A stock market that has grown more in the last 15 months than it did in the preceding three years?

* The fact that the DHS is now, thanks to Trump, finally, enforcing federal immigration law?

* The fact that DHS is now, thanks to Trump, making real progress in reducing the flow of illegal drugs and human trafficking across our southern border?

* The fact that middle-class families are now, thanks to Trump's tax cuts, getting to keep anywhere from $80 to $400 more of their paychecks?

* The fact that hundreds of billions of dollars in American corporate money parked overseas is now coming back to the U.S., thanks to Trump's tax cuts, especially the special repatriated-income provision?

Gee, what exactly is Matt upset about?

"Matt Damon is moving his family to Australia — in part because the liberal star’s fed up with President Trump.

Damon, 47, reportedly has purchased a property in Byron Bay, New South Wales, according to Sydney’s Sunday Telegraph. The home’s next door to a place owned by Chris Hemsworth — with whom Damon recently appeared in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

A source exclusively tells Page Six: “Matt’s telling friends and colleagues in Hollywood that he’s moving the family to Australia” because the activist actor disagrees with Trump’s policies.

Wonder why he didnt move to Mexico?
Will he be allowed to take his ARMED body guards with him ? Or will he have to give up the guns in that gun free zone?
I met him numerous times. He has no armed bodyguards and he is the most humble and approachable guy in Hollywood. I know also peolle that met Trump before he became president and none said a nice thing about him.
Matt is a gentleman and Trump is an asshole. You pick !!!

If he is truly that "liberal" (far left) then he won't mind Auzzieland's gun confiscation laws.

You almost gotta laugh. Pop-culture video game idiots seem to accept the notion that a male H'wood star "moves his family" like a freaking 19th century patriarch.

Last edited:
Finally one of the Hollywood liberals keeping their word to move if Trump got elected. Or he is just ashamed of the last few of his movies and doesn't want to be seen

I met him numerous times. He has no armed bodyguards and he is the most humble and approachable guy in Hollywood. I know also peolle that met Trump before he became president and none said a nice thing about him.
Matt is a gentleman and Trump is an asshole. You pick !!!
Some peolles are real picks! Are you brack?

Forum List

Back