Matt Gaetz says he'd rather have a slim majority & abortion banned nationwide than have a big majority with abortion still legal

How can such obvious scumbags get elected? Didn't the voters take one look at him, or Ted Cruz, and see they were looking at a pedophile?

GOP Representative Matt Gaetz, who is being investigated by the Justice Department in connection with the sex trafficking of a 17-year-old girl, has sparked outrage after it emerged he would host a high school event in his state.

Hot wife though
View attachment 696573
Check her ID.....

Republicans’ newly-introduced national abortion ban would put doctors in prison for up to 5 years, force women to undergo extremely invasive transvaginal ultrasounds, and keep in place statewide bans that force rape victims to give birth.

Vote accordingly!

Child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz wants to ban abortion because he needs a constant supply of kids to have sex with.

Stop and think a moment about how stupid your statement there is.

Dude, we get it. Pro-lifers get off on being hateful little pricks. No need to beat everyone over the head with that message.

Aww, don't have a rebuttal so you resort to personal attacks?

How liberal of you.

You're an idiot.

I don't support abortion at all. I also don't support allowing the government to decide for a woman what she can and cannot do with regards to medical care.

I support choice...
An abortion is not "medical care". It's funny how pro-abortionists have been parroting that new talking point lately.

Abortion is the termination of a life, period.

"I don't support abortion at all." Yeah, you do.

An abortion is not "medical care". It's funny how pro-abortionists have been parroting that new talking point lately.

Abortion is the termination of a life, period.

"I don't support abortion at all." Yeah, you do.

You're ignorant and stupid.

If I say "I absolutely do not support abortion", how fucking stupid do you have to be to read that and conclude that I support abortion?

You're ignorant and stupid.

If I say "I absolutely do not support abortion", how fucking stupid do you have to be to read that and conclude that I support abortion?
If you support a woman being able to get an abortion, which you do, then you support abortion.

This whole "I don't like abortion but I support a woman's right to one" is pure prevaricating horseshit.

Trump said that exact same shit when he said he supported abortion up to the moment of birth.

"I hate it," he said. Why, exactly, does someone hate abortion unless they know it is morally wrong?

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock Matt Geatz.

Enjoy it while you can.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

If you support a woman being able to get an abortion, which you do, then you support abortion.

This whole "I don't like abortion but I support a woman's right to one" is pure prevaricating horseshit.

Trump said that exact same shit when he said he supported abortion up to the moment of birth.

"I hate it," he said. Why, exactly, does someone hate abortion unless they know it is morally wrong?

I absolutely know it's morally wrong. That's why I'm against it.

But one person's morals cannot, and should not, be forced on another who doesn't share those morals, and you can't legislate morality.

Again, I support allowing a woman to have a choice, even if it's a choice I disagree with. She has to live with it. I don't. You want to insist that I'm "pro-abortion", but I'm not. I abhor the practice. I abhor it almost as much as I do allowing the government to have a say in it.

Would you allow for exceptions for abortions? If so, what would they be?

Also, would you agree that anyone who supported putting the issue of abortion back to the state level is an absolute hypocrite if they support a national ban?

I absolutely know it's morally wrong. That's why I'm against it.
And why is it morally wrong?

Because it is the taking of a human life. You cannot morally support the "choice" to take a human life.

Until you get that, you are in the Abortion Supporter column.

And why is it morally wrong?

Because it is the taking of a human life. You cannot morally support the "choice" to take a human life.

Until you get that, you are in the Abortion Supporter column.

Then make it illegal. Outlaw the practice nationwide.

Oh, wait, you can't do that, because the extreme zealots in this country already went on record saying the question should be left to the states. Effectively, anyone who supported sending it back to the state level would fall into the "Abortion Supporter" column, as well...

Republicans’ newly-introduced national abortion ban would put doctors in prison for up to 5 years, force women to undergo extremely invasive transvaginal ultrasounds, and keep in place statewide bans that force rape victims to give birth.

Vote accordingly!

Well, congratulations to a person who puts his beliefs above party.

Vote accordingly!

Gaetz is not going to have either come noon January 3, 2022.

Funny, not a single liberal who supports abortion had a mom who had one.

Their moms chose life. Maybe their moms should have aborted them.
And there you go folks. Perfect example of the ignorance of those that support Republicans. Sorry hoss, but the vast majority of abortions are carried out on women that already have children. The fact that a liberal was born does not mean their mother never had an abortion. I mean that statement was helluva stupid.

Vote accordingly!

OK, I have finally figured it out. Those losers, that got drugged into the bathroom for swirlies in High School. You know, the dudes that were such pricks that they were constantly harassed and made fun of. The ones voted "most likely to be a loser", the ones who couldn't get a date to the prom so they wrote tear jerking letters to some pop singer in a desperate effort to appear to be "cool". I know what happened to them. They either became Republican legislators, or they started a right wing pod cast. I mean it is comical, that fourteen minutes was an exercise in watching losers slobber over each other.

That's awful!

Has he been charged yet?
Not yet

Sentencing is delayed for Gaetz ally who continues to cooperate with prosecutors​

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testifies to grand jury in sex trafficking probe​

The development suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting the Florida Republican.

Forum List

Back