Matt Gaetz says he'd rather have a slim majority & abortion banned nationwide than have a big majority with abortion still legal

Herpaderp. Fucking liar.

They all claim “asylum” and pretend to be “refugees,” but the claim is insane on its face. It’s just an exploit of a broken system.

Mexico is not war torn. They often come from far south of Mexico. Actual refugees should stop at the first safe harbor.

Well it's also true many who are turned away often come back. So the numbers are only half of what you're saying they are.

And who cares? You conservatives say we are not overpopulated and we aren't over consuming our natural resources. Isn't that right? I often hear cons say, "you could fit every person on earth inside texas comfortably". Well then, why do you care if we let hispanics in?

We should vet them. But what reason do you have to turn them away? If they are criminals sure. But why turn a family away? I used to say they were bringing wages down for blue collar Americans but a couple things there.

1. Fuck blue collar Americans. They are gouging us. When illegals were here, I would have got a job I just recently got done for $600, illegals would have done it for $200.

And I shouldn't say illegals. Let them in, legally. Document it. Give them a green card or passport or whatever you call it. Whatever we gave Melania Trump. Give them that.

2. Letting in low wage workers who work cheap will help fix inflation.

3. We have low birth rates in this country. Social programs are fucked without more workers. We need workers. Feed the beast. You want growth? We need more consumers.

B. I agree. Mexico should keep them. 100%

Well it's also true many who are turned away often come back. So the numbers are only half of what you're saying they are.

And who cares? You conservatives say we are not overpopulated and we aren't over consuming our natural resources. Isn't that right? I often hear cons say, "you could fit every person on earth inside texas comfortably". Well then, why do you care if we let hispanics in?

We should vet them. But what reason do you have to turn them away? If they are criminals sure. But why turn a family away? I used to say they were bringing wages down for blue collar Americans but a couple things there.

1. Fuck blue collar Americans. They are gouging us. When illegals were here, I would have got a job I just recently got done for $600, illegals would have done it for $200.

And I shouldn't say illegals. Let them in, legally. Document it. Give them a green card or passport or whatever you call it. Whatever we gave Melania Trump. Give them that.

3. We have low birth rates in this country. Social programs are fucked without more workers. We need workers. Feed the beast. You want growth? We need more consumers.

What makes you better than a plumber who spent 30K just to become a master plumber?
My left butt cheek can learn to do your job in 3 months.

Low wage workers raise inflation when we give them handouts.

Another dumbass abortion thread. Let the states decide like SCOTUS ruled

Another woman who is a traitor to her sex, and who would deny other women the rights she grew up with. This why conservatives home school their young. So they're turn out just gullible, stupid and willing to vote against simple basic autonomy for themselves. She needs a men to tell her what medical treatments she's entitled to.

What makes you better than a plumber who spent 30K just to become a master plumber?
I know that's a lie. Very few can do what I do well. A lot of people who make less than me could make way more in sales but they don't want to sell.

Well, I don't want to be a plumber. And I'm not better than a plumber. We make about the same. I just wouldn't want to be doing that manual labor in my 50's and 60's.

How many plumbers do we need? What about all the other blue collar who make far less than plumbers. Am I better than them? I'm paid more.

I don't get why VP's of Fortune 500 companies make $1 to $3 million dollars a year. That's insane. Like athletes though I guess if you don't pay it another company will steal your best talent.

That would be great if America was like that for middle class people. Walmart has to pay more because otherwise people will go work for Meijers. We just need a Henry Ford type owner willing to overpay his workers. And maybe we need unions back and more powerful than they are now.

I know that's a lie. Very few can do what I do well. A lot of people who make less than me could make way more in sales but they don't want to sell.

Well, I don't want to be a plumber. And I'm not better than a plumber. We make about the same. I just wouldn't want to be doing that manual labor in my 50's and 60's.

How many plumbers do we need? What about all the other blue collar who make far less than plumbers. Am I better than them? I'm paid more.

I don't get why VP's of Fortune 500 companies make $1 to $3 million dollars a year. That's insane. Like athletes though I guess if you don't pay it another company will steal your best talent.

That would be great if America was like that for middle class people. Walmart has to pay more because otherwise people will go work for Meijers. We just need a Henry Ford type owner willing to overpay his workers. And maybe we need unions back and more powerful than they are now.
When you refer to a Blue Collar worker, I presume you are not referring to an electrician or carpenter or other non-White collar professions.
We already have plenty of cheap labor that Biden is paying not to work.
Invite more trespassers and Biden will pay them not to work.

When you refer to a Blue Collar worker, I presume you are not referring to an electrician or carpenter or other non-White collar professions.
We already have plenty of cheap labor that Biden is paying not to work.
Invite more trespassers and Biden will pay them not to work.
No one is being paid not to work jerk off

Another woman who is a traitor to her sex, and who would deny other women the rights she grew up with. This why conservatives home school their young. So they're turn out just gullible, stupid and willing to vote against simple basic autonomy for themselves. She needs a men to tell her what medical treatments she's entitled to.
No, just another women who isn’t a sociopathic piece of shit like you.

You have ZERO reading comprehension skills. IM2 HIRED someone to do a job for $600 an immigrant would have done for $200. IM2 is the employer not the guy doing the $600 job.

IM2, I think that paying anyone $200 for $600 isn't a good idea either. Using low cost immigrant labour is simply driving down wages for the lowest level American workers below what can reasonably be called a "living wage". The American economy has always depended on a large docile pool of cheap labour that can be abused at the whim of their employers.

This is the real reason why Republicans refuse to reform immigration, or prosecute employers for hiring undocumented workers. It keeps the rest of the low wage work force in line, while giving them a stick to beat Democrats with. Look = they're in favour of making employers hire documented workers and paying them American wages.

Illegal immigration ends when Democrats are in office because employers stop hiring undocumented workers. No jobs, no point sneaking in. Plus they get fines and levies from employers, paying for the cost of enforcement. Win/Win for the American workers. Another reasons why Republicans are lying about illegal immigration.

You have ZERO reading comprehension skills. IM2 HIRED someone to do a job for $600 an immigrant would have done for $200. IM2 is the employer not the guy doing the $600 job.

IM2, I think that paying anyone $200 for $600 isn't a good idea either. Using low cost immigrant labour is simply driving down wages for the lowest level American workers below what can reasonably be called a "living wage". The American economy has always depended on a large docile pool of cheap labour that can be abused at the whim of their employers.

This is the real reason why Republicans refuse to reform immigration, or prosecute employers for hiring undocumented workers. It keeps the rest of the low wage work force in line, while giving them a stick to beat Democrats with. Look = they're in favour of making employers hire documented workers and paying them American wages.

Illegal immigration ends when Democrats are in office because employers stop hiring undocumented workers. No jobs, no point sneaking in. Plus they get fines and levies from employers, paying for the cost of enforcement. Win/Win for the American workers. Another reasons why Republicans are lying about illegal immigration.
DUH!

Thanks for admitting you don’t know any plumbers.
It costs 30K to take the classes to become a master plumber.
You CAN-take classes but you do not HAVE to . What is required is that you work (paid) as an apprentice… take the test for journeyman (again paid-very well I might add) and then take the master plumbing test.

Don’t tell me. I was a union B book HVAC mechanic for years and I know the process

Last edited:
You CAN-take classes but you do not HAVE to . What is required is that you work (paid) as an apprentice… take the test for journeyman (again paid-very we’ll I might add) and then take the master plumbing test.

Don’t tell me. I was a union B class HVAC mechanic for years and I know the process
It was your choice not to upgrade.

Republicans’ newly-introduced national abortion ban would put doctors in prison for up to 5 years, force women to undergo extremely invasive transvaginal ultrasounds, and keep in place statewide bans that force rape victims to give birth.

Vote accordingly!

None of that is true.

You have no standing when all you've got are lies.

What a passionate defense of death.

Forum List

Back