Matt Gaetz - The gift that keeps on giving....

......to the Democrats!

While President Biden and Senator McConnell are down in Kentucky shaking hands and celebrating the very popular bipartisan infrastructure package that will put millions of Americans to work building and maintaining our roads, bridges and electrical grid, Matt Gaetz and his little band of clowns are making the GOP look like a bunch of dysfunctional children who can't even manage to pick a House Speaker, much less run the most powerful nation on the planet. For the Liberals, this like Christmas morning - only better. Well done Matt. Keep up the good work! :auiqs.jpg:
Absolutely!

The endgame is that the Democrats who are usually the disorganized bunch look statesman like in comparison to the shit show on the right.

Gaetz nominated Donald Trump for speaker. I agree with that,

Lol do you realize how cultist you sound? Like it’s batshit crazy. I’m a far leftie but I still don’t disparage centrists or moderates. Hell i even have respect for republicans who hate Trump. You seem to hate anyone that disagrees with your kool-aid worldview.
"Cultist" is just the new epithet progs use to refer to principled right winger. Nothing on the right has changed except that right wingers are no longer groveling before the left.

Riproaring ass kicking speech by Joe Neguse. I want Hakeem to be president after that. Totally embarrased the Republicans talking about how they led us into the longest government shutdown in history in 2018, led us into a riot and attempted to overturn the 2020 election. And after that rousing and amazing speech.... Matt Gaetz gets up and nominates... Donald Trump. What a clown. What a clown show.

Forum List

Back