Matt n Marje cancelled again

The Trump and O'Reilly tour isn't cancelled, but it can't sell many tickets.

Liberals believe in free speech, but only if they agree with what's being said. ... :cool:
Lol, Anehiem is a republican strong hold.
not anymore.....
Lol they must have finally gotten smart. I guess that is what happens when the repugs elect pedophiles and Jewish space Lazer ladies.
yea in the mean time the place has gone downhill over the past 10 years.....if thats what you consider smart then that says something about you....

Maybe you could actually tell us the reason? Fear of violence from antifa and/or blm is the reason. Or as they say "public safety".
The only reason why they have shut it down? It is because they are afraid the many tickets that he already sold for this rally has most likely broken the Orange county record of all rallies of the past. . He has more support in the Anaheim area than Gavin Newsom ever had.
So don't be fooled by these Fools. But they are afraid if this rally would have happened. That the people will start calling for an investigation on their 2020 election.

Last edited:
Liberals believe in free speech, but only if they agree with what's being said. ... :cool:
Lol, Anehiem is a republican strong hold.
not anymore.....
Lol they must have finally gotten smart. I guess that is what happens when the repugs elect pedophiles and Jewish space Lazer ladies.
yea in the mean time the place has gone downhill over the past 10 years.....if thats what you consider smart then that says something about you....
Lol from one of those unreasonable morons sighted in court documents by the kracken and Tucker Carlson. Lol. Tell me how I should fear vaccines. Fear the immigrants . Etc.ect. lol. Tin hat conspiracy theory repugs have turned into blathering idiots that follow pedophiles and Jewish space Laser ladies.

Lol from one of those unreasonable morons sighted in court documents by the kracken and Tucker Carlson. Lol. Tell me how I should fear vaccines. Fear the immigrants . Etc.ect. lol. Tin hat conspiracy theory repugs have turned into blathering idiots that follow pedophiles and Jewish space Laser ladies.
whatever that has to do with Anaheim.....

Forum List

Back