Maximum assholeness

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I always thought Obama was a vindictive person but the fact that he is not endorsing any democratic candidate just shows how petty this person is. He is still pissed off at Hillary simply because she ran against him. It is like he threw himself into maximum asshole mode.

I always thought Obama was a vindictive person but the fact that he is not endorsing any democratic candidate just shows how petty this person is. He is still pissed off at Hillary simply because she ran against him. It is like he threw himself into maximum asshole mode.
He cant endorse one now because none of them will be on the ballot.....

• Banned

We all know Hillary is going to win. It was foretold to us by the DNC. I'm sure Obama has gotten the note so there is no reason why he can't at least say who he prefers.

Did you know he has already given Joe Biden his blessing to run?

Obama doesn't want the first woman President to prove out to be a better President than the first Black President was.

Can't really blame him, after all Hillary is an even bigger asshole than he is, at least he gave her gave her a job after he kicked her ass in the nomination bid and she paid him back by getting Sydney Blumenthal's nasty name tied to his administration.

There hasn't been a primary yet. Why would he endorse anyone?

You righties make up shit that ain't even there .

Can't really blame him, after all Hillary is an even bigger asshole than he is, at least he gave her gave her a job after he kicked her ass in the nomination bid and she paid him back by getting Sydney Blumenthal's nasty name tied to his administration.
Or... she said give me the SoS job or I'll tell the people about your real name and home country!

There hasn't been a primary yet. Why would he endorse anyone?

You righties make up shit that ain't even there .

So, wait. The RWs are complaining because Obama is waiting for the voters to decide.

Must be their first rodeo.

We all know Hillary is going to win. It was foretold to us by the DNC. I'm sure Obama has gotten the note so there is no reason why he can't at least say who he prefers.

I've alrdy postulated she's running a false campaign....out there soaking up punches, no real verve to her efforts and that the real candidate will emerge later.

Sitting Presidents don't endorse Primary candidates. End stupid ODS thread.

Obama wants another Democrat to succeed him in order to evade criminal prosecutions of his administration. Backing Hillary could backfire if she is indicted, so he is withholding his endorsement until he is sure who will be the Democratic nominee. He may even resign before the end of his term in order to receive pardons from Biden, a la Nixon/Ford.

Sitting Presidents don't endorse Primary candidates. End stupid ODS thread.
991381f2c2af1027f62fbc8169d0ade1.jpg

I'm surprised He hasn't handpicked his black brother predecessor. Could Black Rule be on the way out for America?

Isn't it too late for Biden to run?

I've alrdy postulated she's running a false campaign....out there soaking up punches, no real verve to her efforts and that the real candidate will emerge later.

You're confusing her with Donny.

hiLIARy is no sure thing. I have a feeling the ABH vote (anyone but hiLIARy) will be strong and the prime beneficiary will be Bernie Sanders. Even Democrats can't stand this btich.

She is right where she was in 2008. Squandering a HUGE lead and ending up in a very close race against a nobody. ...She went on to lose the Iowa Caucuses, tie in NH, then lost in Nevada and South Carolina....how'd the rest work out again?

:rofl:

It is all about him.

Hence, he doesn't care.

If he did endorse Hillary, he'd be bashed for trying to be a king, eh.. queenmaker. This post just proves some people have too much time on their hands and like to make trouble.

Forum List

Back