Maxine Waters HUMILIATED by U.S. Army veteran

Look at this freak!

hairdo.jpg
I wonder if there are snakes under that wig? Any reports of her turning anyone to stone?

Lol! You Trumpers really want to throw stones on a pols looks and hair???
It's not the looks or hair, Timmy. It's that flapping blabber mouth on a face that looks like a mile of bad road.

For those who didn’t bother hitting the link to the fake news site:

The young vet lady’s tweets out that she will take Maxine’s seat at the state of the union ?!

Whoooah what a burn!!! Lol!! How did that humiliate Waters ?

So it is true...
You lefties really cant see beyond the surface of an issue.

The young vet lady’s tweets out that she will take Maxine’s seat at the state of the union ?!

So it is true...

yeah, no matter how hard they try, they just can't outstupid the right.

Except the left lack self awareness so there is never any humiliation sensed.
I wonder why the Right isn't humiliated by Trump. Talk about a lack of self awareness. Or maybe it's just an acceptance of a lower standard of compromise mportment.
View attachment 171864
Based on your eloquent response I am forced to conclude that you are simply accepting a lower standard of comportment. Therefore you should be dismissed as irresponsible.

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

I wonder why the Right isn't humiliated by Trump. Talk about a lack of self awareness. Or maybe it's just an acceptance of a lower standard of compromise mportment.
View attachment 171864
Based on your eloquent response I am forced to conclude that you are simply accepting a lower standard of comportment. Therefore you should be dismissed as irresponsible.
Considering you’re humiliated by the US flag, we can only laugh at your opinions.

So it is true...

At least we dont think Russia invaded North Korea.

View attachment 171864
Considering you’re humiliated by the US flag, we can only laugh at your opinions.
I'm proud of the flag. How can you be proud of Donald Trump?

View attachment 171864
Sure you are, knee boy

View attachment 171864
Sure you are, knee boy
You're just not very smart, are you? You cannot craft an argument. You rely on cheap, meaningless insults instead. Are such vacant minds susceptible to the base charms of a petulant child like Donald Trump? What a pity. What shameful times we live in.

Sure you are, knee boy
You're just not very smart, are you? You cannot craft an argument. You rely on cheap, meaningless insults instead. Are such vacant minds susceptible to the base charms of a petulant child like Donald Trump? What a pity. What shameful times we live in.
Who can argue with a wet noodle? You support disrespecting America, hate America, and hate the Judeo-Christian values America was founded upon.

More productive talking to a mushroom.

Sure you are, knee boy
Who can argue with a wet noodle? You support disrespecting America, hate America, and hate the Judeo-Christian values America was founded upon.

Now you're just making stuff up. Show us the proof of your outrageous claims. If you repeat a lie often enough and loudly enough, you can delude yourself into believing them.

Sure you are, knee boy

Now you're just making stuff up. Show us the proof of your outrageous claims. If you repeat a lie often enough and loudly enough, you can delude yourself into believing them.
Hate to tell you this, Nosmo but you lie, your feet stink and you don't love Jesus. Sorry. :rofl:

So it is true...

you don't think, period.

So it is true...

you don't think, period.

Nah...pretty sure that would be your dem leaders.
I as a neophyte know the Russians haven't invaded N. Korea yet a top dem does.
So what does that say about those those you follow and yourself?

Forum List

Back