Maxine Waters HUMILIATED by U.S. Army veteran

For those who didn’t bother hitting the link to the fake news site:

The young vet lady’s tweets out that she will take Maxine’s seat at the state of the union ?!

Whoooah what a burn!!! Lol!! How did that humiliate Waters ?

So it is true...
You lefties really cant see beyond the surface of an issue.

yeah, no matter how hard they try, they just can't outstupid the right.

At least we dont think Russia invaded North Korea.

you don't think, period.

Nah...pretty sure that would be your dem leaders.
I as a neophyte know the Russians haven't invaded N. Korea yet a top dem does.
So what does that say about those those you follow and yourself?

you're projecting again, dimbulb

i follow no one

So it is true...
You lefties really cant see beyond the surface of an issue.

you don't think, period.

i follow no one

Other than illegals.

you don't think, period.

i follow no one

Other than illegals.

:lol:

yeah, you got me

fuckknuckle

you don't think, period.

i follow no one

Other than illegals.

yeah, you got me

fuckknuckle

I've noticed your last few posts have zero content.

you don't think, period.

i follow no one

Other than illegals.

yeah, you got me

fuckknuckle

I've noticed your last few posts have zero content.
i've noticed all of yours do.

Look at this freak!

hairdo.jpg
I wonder if there are snakes under that wig? Any reports of her turning anyone to stone?

Lol! You Trumpers really want to throw stones on a pols looks and hair???

She's a circus freak. She probably lives in a shit hole too.....She represents Democrats quite well.

I'm proud of the flag. How can you be proud of Donald Trump?
Sure you are, knee boy
You're just not very smart, are you? You cannot craft an argument. You rely on cheap, meaningless insults instead. Are such vacant minds susceptible to the base charms of a petulant child like Donald Trump? What a pity. What shameful times we live in.
Who can argue with a wet noodle? You support disrespecting America, hate America, and hate the Judeo-Christian values America was founded upon.

More productive talking to a mushroom.
Now you're just making stuff up. Show us the proof of your outrageous claims. If you repeat a lie often enough and loudly enough, you can delude yourself into believing them.
Hate to tell you this, Nosmo but you lie, your feet stink and you don't love Jesus. Sorry. :rofl:
Don't conflate love of Trump with love of America. In fact, I can't see how one could love America and still find anything admirable in Donald Trump.

Sure you are, knee boy
You're just not very smart, are you? You cannot craft an argument. You rely on cheap, meaningless insults instead. Are such vacant minds susceptible to the base charms of a petulant child like Donald Trump? What a pity. What shameful times we live in.
Who can argue with a wet noodle? You support disrespecting America, hate America, and hate the Judeo-Christian values America was founded upon.

Now you're just making stuff up. Show us the proof of your outrageous claims. If you repeat a lie often enough and loudly enough, you can delude yourself into believing them.
Hate to tell you this, Nosmo but you lie, your feet stink and you don't love Jesus. Sorry. :rofl:
Don't conflate love of Trump with love of America. In fact, I can't see how one could love America and still find anything admirable in Donald Trump.
Tell us more how you think the government targets innocent Americans to be murdered, Mr Red White Blue Patriot.

Tell us more how you think the government targets innocent Americans to be murdered, Mr Red White Blue Patriot.
What fresh mess is this? Have you been standing too close to the gas range again?

What fresh mess is this? Have you been standing too close to the gas range again?
Bubble world boy doesn’t even rennet what he believes.

The NFL can go to hell

The NFL can go to hell
Here's what I said:

Do you think kneeling football players are kneeling to disrespect the troops? Here's a hint: they are kneeling to protest police brutality. It has nothing to do with the troops.

Just because you think otherwise does not make it so.

Where does it say I "think the government targets innocent Americans to be murdered"?

The NFL can go to hell
Here's what I said:

Do you think kneeling football players are kneeling to disrespect the troops? Here's a hint: they are kneeling to protest police brutality. It has nothing to do with the troops.

Where does it say I "think the government targets innocent Americans to be murdered"?

Sure it does . Troops who come home and get brutalized by the police !

Oh but we won’t address that now will we .

The NFL can go to hell
Here's what I said:

You are one of my slowest students.

A. Police are employees of the government.
B. You claim police are shooting innocents.

Do I need to spell this out further for my slowest student?

I still don’t see how Maxine was “humiliated “.

You righties would really suck at a comedy roast . “Maxine is such a dummy. She boycotted the state of the union, only to have a vet ask to take her place !!!! Ohhhhhh snap!! “

The NFL can go to hell
Here's what I said:

Well they are . There’s been a number of high profile shootings of innocents .

Just a couple of weeks ago they shot and killed that father during that fake SWATing prank .

The NFL can go to hell
Here's what I said:

Well they are . There’s been a number of high profile shootings of innocents .

Just a couple of weeks ago they shot and killed that father during that fake SWATing prank .
Yeah, police said let’s go shoot this innocent guy.

Good to see you freaks working so hard on Trumps re-election already.

Forum List

Back