Maxine Waters, the typical you know what, is at it again

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

THOSE fucking PEOPLE are still crying for reparations.

How many of THOSE PEOPLE know what an embarrassing pathetic joke they are to the whole world?

Holy shit what a pathetic fucking group.

Last edited:
Why do ***** want reparations? And for what exactly?

(banned word removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

THOSE fucking PEOPLE are still crying for and reparations.

How many of THOSE PEOPLE know what an embarrassing pathetic joke they are to the whole world?

Considering the Chinese had it a lot worse than blacks ever did I think it is only fitting they get first dibs on reparations.

the Japanese in this country had it worse than the Chinese here....

THOSE fucking PEOPLE are still crying for and reparations.

Considering the Chinese had it a lot worse than blacks ever did I think it is only fitting they get first dibs on reparations.

the Japanese in this country had it worse than the Chinese here....

Then again Asians take a bit of pride in themselves and would rather kill themselves than ask for handouts or lower test grades.

Their race is not a complete disaster.

(banned word removed)

why use a banned word? do you think it someone makes a point? other than showing you're a bigot.

just saying.
Because she is a ****
EVERYTHING is bigotry to you. Except for when you do the SAME thing :lol:

I'd never use that word for another person.

and your white self using is indicative of bigotry. so no, not everything is bigotry. but that sure is.

have a good day.

(banned word removed)

why use a banned word? do you think it someone makes a point? other than showing you're a bigot.

just saying.
Because she is a ****

and your white self using is indicative of bigotry. so no, not everything is bigotry. but that sure is.

have a good day.
What does my skin color have to do with using the c word? What the hell is wrong with you?
Hell jewlian, they are all pink on the inside.

(banned word removed)

just saying.
Because she is a ****

have a good day.
You are just sooooo gooooood.

Dumbest people on earth. Left wing white American women. Not really close either. Although, Nat4900 gives this one a run for it.

(banned word removed)

just saying.
Because she is a ****

have a good day.
Oftentimes, bigotry is a good thing. Racism is never.

There is quite a difference between bigotry and racism. A shame it is that many people equate the two.

(banned word removed)

just saying.
Because she is a ****

have a good day.

There is quite a difference between bigotry and racism. A shame it is that many people equate the two.

that's a fair point. I'lll accept that to a point. however, I think there is a difference between being discerning and being a bigot... unless you think it's bigotry to call racists what they are.

so allow me to rephrase. a white person calling someone a n****r is racist. the o/p knows it is racist. but he felt like trolling and getting a response.

if only James Brown was still alive today.we would all be watching the trial where James is trying to sue Maxine for stealing his patterned hair style

(banned word removed)

just saying.
Because she is a ****

have a good day.

that's a fair point. I'lll accept that to a point. however, I think there is a difference between being discerning and being a bigot... unless you think it's bigotry to call racists what they are.

so allow me to rephrase. a white person calling someone a n****r is racist. the o/p knows it is racist. but he felt like trolling and getting a response.
Bigotry against racism is fine with me.

i really feel bad that Maxine still wears diapers.

Hey, if Hillary had the sense to wear even Depends instead of getting lost in the toilets she might be President today. Maybe the diaper suggests Maxine will be the Democrat candidate for 2020? Y'know, for at least showing intelligence rather than wet pantsuits.....

Jeff Foxxworthy: OK,,Maxine,,for 5000 dollars,,what is your first name?
Maxine:....uh,,,ahh,,,uh,,,My first name?,,hmm,,,uh,,,can I phone a friend?

Forum List

Back