May GOD bless General Flynn

you enjoy this 8 years.....I mean it's been fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup that's why this GOP congress gets 19% approval. Done nothing in 7 years...stalled recovery, great job, dufus.

yeah blame it on the republicans....maybe if Obama tried to compromise....

Dude Obama reached out and try to compromise with the Republicans. First day in Oval Office they gave him a very hard time making him look so bad that he will not win 2nd term and they didn't stop there...........
I was a republican and I'm not an Obama fan either but good lord.......... I blamed mostly on Republicans.
Just an example.................. All these BS on Immigrations the GOPs are in the best position to reform the immigration but they decided not to do anything but blame it on Obama.

What a load of horseshit.

Douchebag never reached out to the Republicans. He put them in the back of the bus and that's where he left them.

He excluded the Reps from everything and I'm not a Rep or a Dem.

Catch a damned clue.

Bullshit. Coming from you? You don't even recognized we have black president. He took them for outings etc. etc. etc.......... just to get closer........ one of the latest was blocking Supreme Court nominee.......... Don't give me your bullshit.

When he first took over he didn't try....home rimmed obamacare......and in those outings and meetings....he didn't at first invite repubkicans......then the problem guys got ahold of him

Will enjoy the landslide against you brainwashed functional morons...

Yup that's why this GOP congress gets 19% approval. Done nothing in 7 years...stalled recovery, great job, dufus.

Dude Obama reached out and try to compromise with the Republicans. First day in Oval Office they gave him a very hard time making him look so bad that he will not win 2nd term and they didn't stop there...........
I was a republican and I'm not an Obama fan either but good lord.......... I blamed mostly on Republicans.
Just an example.................. All these BS on Immigrations the GOPs are in the best position to reform the immigration but they decided not to do anything but blame it on Obama.

Yeah reform immigration....how?

You can't reform it until you solve the problem....otherwise you keep being in this position....ever 20 to 30 years.....

Sure you can ............... Immigration reform is way way over due that GOPs don't want to work on it. Junior Bush push for immigration reform but his own party abandoned him. He said......... There are too many moving parts.

Why do you think unaccompanied children......... let me repeat unaccompanied children coming from CA countries can just come in to Texas border process to let them in?

You can't reform it until you solve the problem....otherwise you keep being in this position....ever 20 to 30 years.....

Sure you can ............... Immigration reform is way way over due that GOPs don't want to work on it. Junior Bush push for immigration reform but his own party abandoned him. He said......... There are too many moving parts.

Why do you think unaccompanied children......... let me repeat unaccompanied children coming from CA countries can just come in to Texas border process to let them in?

Border first..........until that is solved nothing matters

I watched Jeanine Pirro of Fox News interviewed Flynn the other day ................ I was shocked how stupid this dude was...
My understanding was Trump will hire the best........... The best? Fuck up.

We have borders...... Would you care to elaborate what you are trying to say?

More than half just overstay visas...duh. Good SS ID card alone will end problem. That GOP has blocked forever, dupe.

More than half just overstay visas...duh. Good SS ID card alone will end problem. That GOP has blocked forever, dupe.

No shit once we get the.border ls.close we start kicking the overstay out.....its not hard

Build that wall.....l want physical barriers not lines on a map

Douchebag never reached out to the Republicans. He put them in the back of the bus and that's where he left them.

Catch a damned clue.

Bullshit. Coming from you? You don't even recognized we have black president. He took them for outings etc. etc. etc.......... just to get closer........ one of the latest was blocking Supreme Court nominee.......... Don't give me your bullshit.

When he first took over he didn't try....home rimmed obamacare......and in those outings and meetings....he didn't at first invite repubkicans......then the problem guys got ahold of him
You never heard of the "Gang of Six"? Bent over backwards for six years, dupe. Nothing.

Catch a damned clue.

You never heard of the "Gang of Six"? Bent over backwards for six years, dupe. Nothing.

Lolololol Atleast get the number right when you try to slam me....God you are stupid.......I really like the gang of 43,6758

Catch a damned clue.

Lolololol Atleast get the number right when you try to slam me....God you are stupid.......I really like the gang of 43,6758
Loudmouth moron Pubtroll. Any neutral observer could tell you how hard Obama tried...superdupe.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/57285-gang-of-six-negotiations-on-verge-of-collapse

No shit once we get the.border ls.close we start kicking the overstay out.....its not hard

Overstay are mostly from Asia, Europe, ME etc.
Maybe you mean to say........ Close the tourism business and no more flying.

Build that wall.....l want physical barriers not lines on a map

Oh your beautiful sexy wall....... Let see ( I got this from oldrocks or Vandalshandle ).
You can go around it, over and under it.

Catch a damned clue.

Boy are you a biased idiot. Everyone knows douchebag in the WH is black. Well half black anyway.

Of course the Reps blocked his nominees just like the Dems blocked Bush's.

Jesus you are an idiot.

He's a real barrel of laughs!

I'll some up his speech ..... "Let's invade everybody!!!"

What a meathead .

You'll "SOME" up his speech and then have the balls to call him a meathead?

Why don't you go play in traffic like a good BLM protester?

Yes, meathead .

The whole time I was thinking of The TEAM AMERICA movie . "America , fuck yeah!"

The word you were seeking but do not have the brain power to muster is "sum".

Meathead!

Nope close the border then kick em.out......not hard, silicon Valley would scream....but hey hire fucking Americans then......you don't because they are too exspensive....then stop supporting democrats

Catch a damned clue.

Boy are you a biased idiot. Everyone knows douchebag in the WH is black. Well half black anyway.

Jesus you are an idiot.

Biased? Dude did you look at yourself in the mirror? Since day one he stepped in Oval Office .......... You and your GOPs trashed him last 7 1/2 years. Give me a fucking break.
President cannot get things done if congress is blocking most of his policies. Then people like you blamed him at the same time for not getting things done............. Immigration etc. etc. etc. etc.
I'm not an Obama fan but hater like you make me puke. Despite all the hatred and Fox News trash him everyday ................ his popularity is better than Bush. Good job Obama.
Try again. Douche bag.

Catch a damned clue.

Jesus you are an idiot.
The hell they did. Never before has there been no hearings. This guy is a neutral. You'll be SORREEEEE lol...you've been a disgrace for decades...

Nope close the border then kick em.out......not hard, silicon Valley would scream....but hey hire fucking Americans then......you don't because they are too exspensive....then stop supporting democrats

Wow.......... I'm shocked............. Silicon Valley don't hire illegals. People like me cannot, will not and impossible to hire illegals. Most illegal jobs are low paying jobs like janitorials, food server etc. etc.
Ah............ One of the most favorite BS coming trump........ Bring the jobs back........... Why in the world they will hire you when they can easily hire H1-B foreign workers?
If you are worried about illegals taking over low paying jobs........... You should be scared of H1 people taking over your job.
Be very careful what you ask for ............. And I've said this many many times.

Forum List

Back