🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

may i thread?

um.. is this video a real video or an edited, chopped, re edited, cut and sliced video by some deranged computer freak that likes to post lies online about the welfare of America?

I sincerely pray not.. I sincerely pray this is just some sick prank by some wild loose living kid with no manners to other people's ignorance.

just because he may know how to upload self made videos of chop, cut, reedit, splice, slice, etc.. doesnt' mean that we all should know how to tell the differences. That's up to FBI and CIA to do..

just like they have to review the videos sent to them by isis of beheadments of certain peoples...

personally, I can't tell if this video is really in Chicago or not...

I tried looking it up on online news sources like usatoday and nytimes, but couldn't find any stories about this...

um.. is this video a real video or an edited, chopped, re edited, cut and sliced video by some deranged computer freak that likes to post lies online about the welfare of America?

I sincerely pray not.. I sincerely pray this is just some sick prank by some wild loose living kid with no manners to other people's ignorance.

just because he may know how to upload self made videos of chop, cut, reedit, splice, slice, etc.. doesnt' mean that we all should know how to tell the differences. That's up to FBI and CIA to do..

just like they have to review the videos sent to them by isis of beheadments of certain peoples...

I tried looking it up on online news sources like usatoday and nytimes, but couldn't find any stories about this...

I probably didn't search thoroughly enough.. :(

I probably didn't search thoroughly enough.. :(
BUT if you know the link to the news story, I'd greatly appreciate it... :)

980b511515b6627f1ba5b9ae448ab62aba9c2b78a04f8a772ae3410a7e625b99.jpg

see, my concern is not that there are people of the Islam faith within communities. My concern is why I don't know if they are native born to that locale or just recent immigrants/migrants. If I knew they were natives to Chicago, born and raised, then it would make sense of why they can speak English so well. But if they have just recently arrived after the migrant crisis, then it wouldn't make too much sense of how they can speak English so properly.. But this video, I just ran into...

There are always some really novel avatars available for people's personal uses, huh..

There are always some really novel avatars available for people's personal uses, huh..
I once saw a lady's avatar of a red white and blue short shorts wearing American gal on a Jeep blowing a kiss that didn't know if she stood for America of not..

I pray I can get used to seeing that botox ad beneath my current post button without wanting to puke.

I truly am getting sick. botox!! Why do I always end up signing up for crazy ads sites involuntarily? sheesh.

Forum List

Back