Maybe I sold Comey short.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I have been pretty hard on him concerning his unbelievable statements.

But consider, what if this were exactly like other cases? Comey would have done the investigation and given it to the DOJ and they would have decided to prosecute or not.

After the meeting on the tarmac he may have realized there would be one outcome if he gave his finding to the DOJ, nothing. Nothing would happen. His report would end up in a shredder.

So he did the next best thing he could do. He exposed Mrs. Tuzla for the lair and stupid person she is. To do anything else nothing would have happened.

Some think he knew what you said, since he knew the case would not be prosecuted because of the corruption and cronyism he wanted the cased closed so he could testify before Congress and get the whole story out before the election. Don't know the guy, so we'll see if that is indeed what he had in mind.

Part of defeating Hillary is to highlight the words of the FBI director...which identify her as incompetent. Bury her in the pile of shit she has been found in...don't ignore it.

I've also been puzzled by his statements. But I agree that he knew that a recommendation of indictment was going straight to the garbage can. He seems to have gone beyond the minimum of what he was required to say to emphasize Hillary's incompetence and dishonesty.

But consider, what if this were exactly like other cases? Comey would have done the investigation and given it to the DOJ and they would have decided to prosecute or not.

After the meeting on the tarmac he may have realized there would be one outcome if he gave his finding to the DOJ, nothing. Nothing would happen. His report would end up in a shredder.

So he did the next best thing he could do. He exposed Mrs. Tuzla for the lair and stupid person she is. To do anything else nothing would have happened.

I think that's a very valid point, but I believe most American's will find him incompetent as well because he didn't recommend prosecution. He may state later in his career that that was his intention, but I doubt many will buy it...

We are past the point of symbolism with the Clinton's, they have to truly be accountable for me after all of this...

very clever thread title FW, the guy's like six foot seven...:cool: sorry 6' 8

James Comey: The 6ft 8in tall Republican set to lead the FBI ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › AmericasThe Independent
May 31, 2013 - (Jim Comey is 52; the President hits that mark in August.) ... Like Obama, Comeyapparently fancies himself at basketball. ... But both believed the programme was illegal, as did Robert Mueller, the FBI director of the day whom Comey, if nominated and confirmed by the Senate, would now ...

I think that's a very valid point, but I believe most American's will find him incompetent as well because he didn't recommend prosecution. He may state later in his career that that was his intention, but I doubt many will buy it...

We are past the point of symbolism with the Clinton's, they have to truly be accountable for me after all of this...

If he was going to pass it onto the DOJ without comment then we would not know the truth. If he did what he did he would have tainted any jury so that would have been a miscarriage of justice. So lynch saying that she would take his recommendation gave him the green light to at least give us the truth. Otherwise it doesn't happen.

I glanced at HRC on TV day after Comey. I was schocked at how she appeared, battered, humiliated look. FBI guy basically said, she screwed up huge, she is not capable to recognize Secret info after 30 years govt work.

If they sent all to BHO DOJ........no prosecute, no inform public. Maybe the voters can be the court?

the more I think about it, Comey went from zero to hero in my book.

A two tiered justice system...for sure.....One for THEM, the OTHER for US!

mlo0drb.jpg

LOL ... their worst nightmare Trump has won millions of votes just this week alone, and he didn't have to spend a dime, the New Democrats and their base did it all for him, by just being themselves.

This calls for a congratulatory round of applause for these 'progressive' geniuses:

. :clap2:

Forum List

Back