Maybe Safe But Definitely Not Effective - 60% in Hospital Have Vax

Evidently the Trumpsters are being told in their universe that we're claiming that vaccinations are 100% effective and masks are 100% effective.

You mean a vaccinated person got SICK? You mean a person who wears a mask got SICK? NO WAY! I thought THAT was supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE! This just shows that the vaccines and masks don't work AT ALL!

Such is the shallow, binary thought process of your average Trumpster.

What does that have to do with our vaccines? Did you take an Israeli vaccine?
Israel primarily uses the J&J. The one Biden is forcing the FDA to falsify that it is effective.

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease. Which it sometimes does. Sometimes does not.

Follow me for more tips on what’s going on in the world.

Evidently the Trumpsters are being told in their universe that we're claiming that vaccinations are 100% effective and masks are 100% effective.

You mean a vaccinated person got SICK? You mean a person who wears a mask got SICK? NO WAY! I thought THAT was supposed to be IMPOSSIBLE! This just shows that the vaccines and masks don't work AT ALL!

Such is the shallow, binary thought process of your average Trumpster.
“A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.”

None of the beta test substances meet that criteria.

Israel primarily uses the J&J. The one Biden is forcing the FDA to falsify that it is effective.

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease. Which it sometimes does. Sometimes does not.

Follow me for more tips on what’s going on in the world.
If I followed you, we would both be lost!

The biggest problem with the vaccines are that no one knows the truth

Depending on the sources, if you take vaccine A, you stand a 6% of being hospitalized. Take another source, and the number is 60%. A third source will say it is 96%.

My daughter too a COVID test which was negative. She got very sick. Doctor said it was COVID. She was tested again and it was negative. They gave her the vaccine after the fact, and got very sick. Same for my son-in-law.

Son and daughter-in-law both got sick. COVID tests were negative. My son is a cancer survivor so they ran a routine MRI on his lungs. His oncologist asked if he had been sick and when told he had, my son son was told he had all the signs of someone who had COVID.

Youngest daughter took COVID vaccine provided by the Army and was sick for both shots. My wife and I took the J&J shot and neither had even the slightest reaction, not even a sore arm.

Look at the varied response just in my family. No one knows who or what to believe.

If I followed you, we would both be lost!

The biggest problem with the vaccines are that no one knows the truth

Depending on the sources, if you take vaccine A, you stand a 6% of being hospitalized. Take another source, and the number is 60%. A third source will say it is 96%.

My daughter too a COVID test which was negative. She got very sick. Doctor said it was COVID. She was tested again and it was negative. They gave her the vaccine after the fact, and got very sick. Same for my son-in-law.

Son and daughter-in-law both got sick. COVID tests were negative. My son is a cancer survivor so they ran a routine MRI on his lungs. His oncologist asked if he had been sick and when told he had, my son son was told he had all the signs of someone who had COVID.

Youngest daughter took COVID vaccine provided by the Army and was sick for both shots. My wife and I took the J&J shot and neither had even the slightest reaction, not even a sore arm.

Look at the varied response just in my family. No one knows who or what to believe.
If 60% of the people in the hospital for the flu in 2018 had had the annual flu vaccine, there’d be a major investigation into why it failed and it would have have been recalled.

Hundreds of millions have had the beta test substance injected and your excuse is the FDA has not determined it is safe and effective yet.

I agree. They haven’t given approval because it’s not been determined to be safe and effective yet.
Nope. Only 6months of trial is needed to determine the safety of the chemicals and they completed that part of the trial ....they met safety standards....and that is why they got approved for emergency use.

The trial testing since then is for duration of its effectiveness, for the full approval it's awaiting...

Nope. Only 6months of trial is needed to determine the safety of the chemicals and they completed that part of the trial ....they met safety standards....and that is why they got approved for emergency use.

The trial testing since then is for duration of its effectiveness, for the full approval it's awaiting...
So hundreds of millions of test subjects and they can’t say it’s safe and effective.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Screenshot_20210822-134229~2.png

So hundreds of millions of test subjects and they can’t say it’s safe and effective.

Thanks for pointing that out.
It was deemed safe and effective enough for public use when Trump got it emergency use Authorized. Full FDA approval is coming in the next week or two. After that happens are you going to change your tune or find a new excuse?

It was deemed safe and effective enough for public use when Trump got it emergency use Authorized. Full FDA approval is coming in the next week or two. After that happens are you going to change your tune or find a new excuse?
Emergency use is temporary.
Tell us why the FDA needs another week without mentioning red tape paperwork Biden refuses to interfere with.

Forum List

Back