Maybe Safe But Definitely Not Effective - 60% in Hospital Have Vax

Emergency use is temporary.
Tell us why the FDA needs another week without mentioning red tape paperwork Biden refuses to interfere with.
FDA bases their approval on data that is collected over time. Not enough time had gone by for them to hit the criteria they require to issue approval. But its supposed to come next week. Once it does are you changing your tune or are you going to run with the conspiracy I see you starting to spin up that they were forced by Biden to issue it??

FDA bases their approval on data that is collected over time. Not enough time had gone by for them to hit the criteria they require to issue approval. But its supposed to come next week. Once it does are you changing your tune or are you going to run with the conspiracy I see you starting to spin up that they were forced by Biden to issue it??
I’ve got over 2 decades in the medical device/Pharma world. Try again.
9 months of use, a year of human use including trials.

If any are safe and effective, it’s a signature on a line. Takes about 5 seconds.

Science is always relevant. Stop playing politics and you might see that. Pull your head out of your ass and go talk to your doctor
Cuz science
1629656562784.jpeg

I’ve got over 2 decades in the medical device/Pharma world. Try again.
9 months of use, a year of human use including trials.

If any are safe and effective, it’s a signature on a line. Takes about 5 seconds.
By the way your phrased that I can tell you worked in the industry but are not a qualified, educated, or experienced medical professional... What did you do... Dispose of used syringes? Ambulance mechanic?

Forum List

Back