🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe the Republicans ought to dump trump?

Do you believe Trump is an honest person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We couldn't get above 3% on the GDP for freaking eight years of Obama. People died at Benghazi and people died as a result of operation Fast Furious. Barry told America that good factory jobs were gone and not coming back. Today we have roaring economy, relative peace and factories are moving back to the U.S. but the crazy angry left hates it. Is TDS really a mental illness?

In summary, Obama bad, Trump wonderful. Is that correct?

A complete expository biography of two presidents, fully annotated from their birth until today, and concluded with a large number of probative facts to support your conclusion.

Most telling was how you managed to blame Obama for the Great Recession, which began in Dec. 2007 and lasted until June 2009 + the facts that Trump has never once mislead the public. I see the method used to come to your conclusion, a complete rewrite of history.

Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama you fucking moron

I have a question, is a "fucking moron" smarter than a run-of-the-mill moron, like you? Fucking requires some thought, so that expression "fucking moron" does not apply to you.

iu

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

'Hung jury': Public remains divided over Mueller probe in new NBC/WSJ poll

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?

Trump is as honest as Bill Clinton...

That is my answer for you...

Now do you think those that voted for him care if has been honest or they cared that Hillary did not win the Oval Office?

A question which is an enigma ^^^, a new variety of idiot-gram. Congratulation.

I do believe those who voted for Trump believed him. Trump is a gifted demagogue, and unfortunately also a charlatan. The mysterious aspect of the question is this, how many who voted for him, are today experiencing voter remorse?

The aspect that they didn't want HRC to be their next president is the conflict, she was awarded more votes (nearly 3 million) than trump; thus, an unknown number of voters chose to vote Green or Libertarian, and we cannot know what their motivation was.

Wow politicans lie shouldn't this be filed in the breaking news forum? Every President has lied even George Washington the President we were told could not tell a lie lied all the Democrats wanting to be their party's 2020 nominee have lied and if one of them is elected President they will continue to lie.

If this poll continues and the same results hold true, and other polls verify the same numbers, maybe trump will avoid impeachment and an embarrassment (Goldwater - ish) election loss.

From the link:

60 percent say Donald Trump has not been honest and truthful when it comes to the Russia probe
Q: Agree/disagree that Trump has been honest & truthful when it comes to the investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.

What say you?
as a democrat you do have a lot of nerve talking about honesty,,,

It takes no nerve for someone like you to emulate the current Republican values, the leading one is hypocrisy, followed closely by rewriting history.
Sheer projection.

From the link:

What say you?

It takes no nerve for someone like you to emulate the current Republican values, the leading one is hypocrisy, followed closely by rewriting history.
Sheer projection.

That's his specialty along with stinkbait and turd droppings. That's the extent of it.

From the link:

What say you?

I don't think any Republican other than Donald J. Trump can stand up to the slings and arrows of the Far Left.

I don't see any other path to prevent Liberal Hegemony over the political state

They couldn't withstand the first wave of attacks coming from the few sane dems. Theyd ball up and cry immediately.

If you look at Mitt Romney's weak response to Liberal Attacks and they way he immediately caved into the lib demands for his tax returns and other liberal attacks, there is no reason to think that anyone outside the Trump family could stand up to these kinds of calumnies.

Funny this ^^^. Trump&Family defend themselves by attacking those who criticize them; the Obama's ignored the criticism as Michelle Obama so brilliantly stated, when they go low, we go high.

Wow politicans lie shouldn't this be filed in the breaking news forum? Every President has lied even George Washington the President we were told could not tell a lie lied all the Democrats wanting to be their party's 2020 nominee have lied and if one of them is elected President they will continue to lie.
What a fucking crock of shit. Trump is a bold faced lying snake oil salesman. He doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself and his “legacy”. Again,you Trumpees are being bamboozled by a true narcissistic, low road taking charlatan and for whatever reason you, seemingly, can’t get enough. What a fucking joke. His sham presidency had me at “alternative facts”

What a fucking crock of shit. Trump is a bold faced lying snake oil salesman. He doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself and his “legacy”. Again,you Trumpees are being bamboozled by a true narcissistic, low road taking charlatan and for whatever reason you, seemingly, can’t get enough. What a fucking joke. His sham presidency had me at “alternative facts”

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. But the question at the OP was should the GOP dump Trump?

And the answer to that is found in the question, "Who do the Republicans have that will clearly schlong the Democrats in 2020, except for Trump?" I don't see anyone, myself. I like Jared Kushner, but he seems really mild mannered, can he fight back hard against the lies which will come against him.

The previous brown buffoon already sailed that boat. O is an abhorrent stain on this country .

Your TDS needs treatment it’s sad how idiots like you pretend something that has been happening in American politics for over 200 years just started with Trump. Wise up or shut up.

Trump is my favorite chimpanzee president ever. Who is my least favorite chimpanzee prez you ask? After careful consideration , Well that is a real head scratcher. HMM who would I say was the biggest worsteful simian elect.... Maybe Obamaperson guy. I respectfully submit we should stop the monkey business and get a real actual person that sort of isn't a shill or a faker or poser or whatever these asshole politicians are now. I am available, just sayin'.

From the link:

What say you?

Sheer projection.
That is the one thing he does exceedingly well...And since he hasn't a shred of self-awareness, he just gets better and better at it.

If this poll continues and the same results hold t <insipid nitwittery snipped as a service to my fellow man>

What say you?
Oh look! Yet another predictably dull troll thread from you know who.

If you have nothing nice to write, do what The DICK Cheney suggested, i.e. Go F. yourself.

From the link:

What say you?

Sheer projection.

That is the one thing he does exceedingly well...And since he hasn't a shred of self-awareness, he just gets better and better at it.

Thank you Odd Dude, as I get better and better, you continue on the same platitudinous path.

From the link:

What say you?

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

If this poll continues and the same results hold t <insipid nitwittery snipped as a service to my fellow man>

What say you?
Oh look! Yet another predictably dull troll thread from you know who.

If you have nothing nice to write, do what The DICK Cheney suggested, i.e. Go F. yourself.

Dude. He was being nicer to you than you deserve with this thread.

Forum List

Back