Maybe the "Trump riot" today was a good thing in the long run.

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
I underestimated the pro Trump nuts and I'm prepared to admit that many of his supporters would indeed qualify as a "cult'. I for one would never have bet more than a few hundred, maybe a thousand at most would pull off a stunt like today.

but they did and now we've got to move beyond it. Perhaps it is a good thing in the long run. I can think of nothing more likely to completely discredit Donald Trump and encourage the GOP to move on from him as fast as possible.

I underestimated the pro Trump nuts and I'm prepared to admit that many of his supporters would indeed qualify as a "cult'. I for one would never have bet more than a few hundred, maybe a thousand at most would pull off a stunt like today.

but they did and now we've got to move beyond it. Perhaps it is a good thing in the long run. I can think of nothing more likely to completely discredit Donald Trump and encourage the GOP to move on from him as fast as possible.

The DNC/BLM/Antifa terror squads have been doing this stuff for months. It's nothing.

Not a Trump riot.
It's a Constitutional Crisis!

No. It is not. The Constitution is crystal clear. This is what happens when have a president who refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Exactly. Trump fomented this for the past few months.

The DNC/BLM/Antifa terror squads have been doing this stuff for months. It's nothing.

The president wasn't egging them on.

"Was"? What makes you think it's over? But I agree that it's a good thing. May it grow in the days and weeks ahead.

Not a Trump riot.

No. It is not. The Constitution is crystal clear. This is what happens when have a president who refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Trump tried to bring peace by sending a spiritual message at a Church a few months ago. All he got was scorn from the real culprits of the distress we are in. the entertainers/media /sports fiefdom. Endless venom 24 hours a day. What they deserve is justice handed to them.

Not a Trump riot.

IMHO---the real test of the biden/kamalhump era will be the SUDDEN AND EXTREME drop in crime in the
USA, OVERALL I am willing to give it two years, to be absolutely fair

Not a Trump riot.

Trump tried to bring peace by sending a spiritual message at a Church a few months ago. All he got was scorn from the real culprits of the distress we are in. the entertainers/media /sports fiefdom. Endless venom 24 hours a day. What they deserve is justice handed to them.

When did Trump go to church? What spiritual message?

Not a Trump riot.

Battleground state Courts changed state election rules and in some cases, the state executive branch did too!
When it comes to elections, our Constitution makes explicit (thanks to James Madison) that only state LEGISLATURES can legally change election law.
Key states ignored this and by-passed their state legislatures when enacting new voting laws aimed at this election!
This also explains why state Courts were reluctant to take up voting irregularities, because they were guilty of being part and parcel to changing their state laws AND BYPASSING THEIR LEGISLATURES!!!

Not a Trump riot.

Battleground state Courts changed state election rules and in some cases, the state executive branch did too!
When it comes to elections, our Constitution makes explicit (thanks to James Madison) that only state LEGISLATURES can legally change election law.
Key states ignored this and by-passed their state legislatures when enacting new voting laws aimed at this election!
This also explains why state Courts were reluctant to take up voting irregularities, because they were guilty of being part and parcel to changing their state laws AND BYPASSING THEIR LEGISLATURES!!!

That's what Trump says. He's lying to you.

Not a good thing in the run or the short run. We watched today as trump helped foment a riot, sending his supporters to the Capital Building of our country, even suggesting he might march with them. He made no effort to rebuke this attack on our government. It was a seditious act on his part, and part and parcel to treason against the United States Government. He cannot be removed from office fast enough, and should be prosecuted on every little crime he is connected to. He was the spark that led to the death of the young woman, part of the rabble, un-American terrorist forces that broke through police barriers, stormed the Capital, broke in, took over and occupied the seat of our government for a few hours. It is a shameful day in the history of our country and it is Donald J. Trump's fault and responsibility.

Not a Trump riot.

That's what Trump says. He's lying to you.

Some Constitutional experts agree. This is bigger than Trump!

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~
You continue to sound like a spoiled pouting child on a play ground... Will you also fall to the ground and kick your heels, crying No, No?

Not a good thing in the run or the short run. We watched today as trump helped foment a riot, sending his supporters to the Capital Building of our country, even suggesting he might march with them. He made no effort to rebuke this attack on our government. It was a seditious act on his part, and part and parcel to treason against the United States Government. He cannot be removed from office fast enough, and should be prosecuted on every little crime he is connected to. He was the spark that led to the death of the young woman, part of the rabble, un-American terrorist forces that broke through police barriers, stormed the Capital, broke in, took over and occupied the seat of our government for a few hours. It is a shameful day in the history of our country and it is Donald J. Trump's fault and responsibility.

Ignore Constitutional law and be a partisan dickwad!
This is your M.O..

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~
You continue to sound like a spoiled pouting child on a play ground... Will you also fall to the ground and kick your heels, crying No, No?

It is amusing to watch those who support a violent overthrow of our Government because they lost an election, call others “spoiled pouting children”.

Keep on. I have plenty of popcorn.

Agreed. This is just another example of how we must view these last four years as a cautionary tale, and Trump's demented behaviors today truly provide a valuable exclamation point.

Let's just hope this is the LAST exclamation point. We really don't need any more.

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

It is amusing to watch those who support a violent overthrow of our Government because they lost an election, call others “spoiled pouting children”.

Keep on. I have plenty of popcorn.

The months of rioting and murder that led to the 2020 election fraud was the violent overthrow of our government.

Forum List

Back