Maybe the "Trump riot" today was a good thing in the long run.

Not a Trump riot.
It's a Constitutional Crisis!

No. It is not. The Constitution is crystal clear. This is what happens when have a president who refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

~~~~~~
You continue to sound like a spoiled pouting child on a play ground... Will you also fall to the ground and kick your heels, crying No, No?

It is amusing to watch those who support a violent overthrow of our Government because they lost an election, call others “spoiled pouting children”.

Keep on. I have plenty of popcorn.

it's amusing to watch lots and lots of people DECIDE what happened and why with absolutely no data on the issue

Not a Trump riot.

No. It is not. The Constitution is crystal clear. This is what happens when have a president who refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

~~~~~~
You continue to sound like a spoiled pouting child on a play ground... Will you also fall to the ground and kick your heels, crying No, No?
You're posting to Coyote, not Trump...

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

It is amusing to watch those who support a violent overthrow of our Government because they lost an election, call others “spoiled pouting children”.

The months of rioting and murder that led to the 2020 election fraud was the violent overthrow of our government.

the months of rioting and murder AND COUNTING
is about to be brushed under the rug

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

Overthrowing our Constitution by the Gov't, IS WORTHY OF OVERTHROWING THE GOV'T THAT DOES THIS!!!

I underestimated the pro Trump nuts and I'm prepared to admit that many of his supporters would indeed qualify as a "cult'. I for one would never have bet more than a few hundred, maybe a thousand at most would pull off a stunt like today.

but they did and now we've got to move beyond it. Perhaps it is a good thing in the long run. I can think of nothing more likely to completely discredit Donald Trump and encourage the GOP to move on from him as fast as possible.

The DNC/BLM/Antifa terror squads have been doing this stuff for months. It's nothing.

Not only that, but they injured and killed more people during their devestation,of arson and looting of Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Kenosha, New York and D.C.
Not one protester today killed anyone by the police did execute one woman.

I underestimated the pro Trump nuts and I'm prepared to admit that many of his supporters would indeed qualify as a "cult'. I for one would never have bet more than a few hundred, maybe a thousand at most would pull off a stunt like today.

but they did and now we've got to move beyond it. Perhaps it is a good thing in the long run. I can think of nothing more likely to completely discredit Donald Trump and encourage the GOP to move on from him as fast as possible.
"Was"? What makes you think it's over? But I agree that it's a good thing. May it grow in the days and weeks ahead.
You support overthrowing the government? Then what?

it's amusing to watch lots and lots of people DECIDE what happened and why with absolutely no data on the issue

I know. Disgraceful. I don't need to ask you that you are talking about all the Deplorables rambling on about the 'fraud' in the election that didn't exist, right? Then again, cultists want to be led by a prophet. And is what Trump thinks he is...

The DNC/BLM/Antifa terror squads have been doing this stuff for months. It's nothing.

Not only that, but the injured and killed more people during their devestation,of cities Seattle, Portland, Chicago, New York and D.C.
How many people were killed in those cities?

I know. Disgraceful. I don't need to ask you that you are talking about all the Deplorables rambling on about the 'fraud' in the election that didn't exist, right? Then again, cultists want to be led by a prophet. And is what Trump thinks he is...

wrong---neither you nor I KNOW what persons called "deplorables" or Trump THINKS

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

It's not amusing if you cherish and uphold the U.S. Constitution!
Just maybe you don't live here?

It's not lost on me, that almost to a T, most of those protesters on Capital Hill were white males aged over 40. Sure, there were some women and younger guys, but generally it is a certain kind of Deplorable. White male trailer trash. The jocks and bullies from high school who lived on their school reputation, but in doing so failed to get an education. Fast forward 20 years and they are in dead-end jobs and blame everybody else for their failure.

Not a Trump riot.

Constitution must have went dark when y'all ignored all those voting rules and procedures, and the courts refused to hear any of it, huh? But you know, I wish the constitution was a living breathing thing. I'd make sure it had a gun to fight you traitors.

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

Overthrowing our Constitution by the Gov't, IS WORTHY OF OVERTHROWING THE GOV'T THAT DOES THIS!!!
The Constitution was precisely followed. Your definition of a free and fair election is very narrow. Only one in which the outcome is a Trump win. What do you plan to install after you overthrow our nation?

Not a Trump riot.

maybe you should read it before speaking about it,,, it clearly gives him a right to dispute the results,,,

maybe you progs should have allowed the proper audits instead of hiding things,,,

this is all on the dems and few repubes that suck the progressive dick,,

It's not lost on me, that almost to a T, most of those protesters on Capital Hill were white males aged over 40. Sure, there were some women and younger guys, but generally it is a certain kind of Deplorable. White male trailer trash. The jocks and bullies from high school who lived on their school reputation, but in doing so failed to get an education. Fast forward 20 years and they are in dead-end jobs and blame everybody else for their failure.

oh? you already decided?

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

The Constitution was precisely followed. Your definition of a free and fair election is very narrow. Only one in which the outcome is a Trump win. What do you plan to install after you overthrow our nation?
no it wasnt,,,

Not a Trump riot.

~~~~~~

A typical below pay-grade answer by another uninformed partisan.

Not only that, but the injured and killed more people during their devestation,of cities Seattle, Portland, Chicago, New York and D.C.
How many people were killed in those cities?

More than 20. And that's besides the normal hundreds who are murdered every month in Democrat-run shitholes across the country.

Forum List

Back