Mayor calls officer a murderer and hopes he's executed

It looks to me that the cop who shot him was put on leave, as well as a second officer who gave conflicting statements. Both officers are being investigated and it sounds like there's a lawsuit as well.

I get that the public wants them fired, but you can thank/yell at union enforced contracts for that not being possible without extensive investigation. They also don't go to jail with their day in court.

Bad apples? Maybe. They'll be dealt with.

The officers defense is he missed his target, that's not going to fly in court - either way this officer is probably shit canned, just have to wait for the flush.

Some bad apples are dealt with. Many aren't. Makes you wonder how many times this sort of thing happened before cameras were so common.

What ones 'are not'? I may be biased toward officers (I love ours) but I'll read anything you have.

I hear all the barking, but frankly I've yet to see any real evidence (that's modern. Admittedly there were huge problems in the past.) Most of what I've seen is nothing more than accusations, usually with nothing but 'their racist' as the reason for the supposed abuse. A lot of the shit that's called 'abuse' isn't actually abuse. And hell even in cases where it's not actually abuse, the officers get taken to lunch; ie it's dealt with.

What ones 'are not'? I may be biased toward officers (I love ours) but I'll read anything you have.

I hear all the barking, but frankly I've yet to see any real evidence (that's modern. Admittedly there were huge problems in the past.) Most of what I've seen is nothing more than accusations, usually with nothing but 'their racist' as the reason for the supposed abuse. A lot of the shit that's called 'abuse' isn't actually abuse. And hell even in cases where it's not actually abuse, the officers get taken to lunch; ie it's dealt with.
police soot innocent man - YouTube

Again, I see all the accusations, but find most are full of shit.

Show me something real, not a stupid "he's racist" knee-jerk reaction. A particular case where it was found they were dead in the wrong and didn't get dealt with.

None of your stories have anything to do with this story.

None of your stories have anything to do with this story.

That's my fault, he's just responding to our semi-related side conversation re: police brutality/abuse

Cops are routinely let off, no matter how heinous their actions are. That badge is pretty much a "get out of murder charge free" card. Let me guess. His defense was "he feared for his life"...........right?
If people didn't put them in fear for their life it would not happen.

Like this guy? There are dozens of videos of the same type thing.

Apple oranges cop hater.

Cops are routinely let off, no matter how heinous their actions are. That badge is pretty much a "get out of murder charge free" card. Let me guess. His defense was "he feared for his life"...........right?

Of course you support slandering and prejudicing a jury. You're an asshole.

Forum List

Back