Mayor Nanny Bloomberg strikes again

Most NYC High School Grads Need Remedial Help Before Entering CUNY Community Colleges
Basic Skills Like Reading, Writing And Math Need To Be Re-Learned
Nearly 80 percent of New York City high school graduates need to relearn basic skills before they can enter the City University’s community college system
And on this subject Bloomberg is silent!
Officials: NYC High School Students Entering CUNY Need Remedial Help « CBS New York

Most NYC High School Grads Need Remedial Help Before Entering CUNY Community Colleges
Basic Skills Like Reading, Writing And Math Need To Be Re-Learned
Nearly 80 percent of New York City high school graduates need to relearn basic skills before they can enter the City University’s community college system
And on this subject Bloomberg is silent!
Officials: NYC High School Students Entering CUNY Need Remedial Help « CBS New York

There are too many calories in drinks.

There is too much fat in homeless people's diets! Let them eat rice cake.

There are too many pages in textbooks! It is bad for students' backs to carry them around.

29qbixe.jpg

People text too much. They are getting hit by cars and walking into light poles. I am going to force phone companies to limit phones to only 10 texts a month.

153lbww.jpg

Fox News rots your brain. I am going to ban it from NYC cable networks.

Dear Mayor Bloomberg,

There is a vacancy in Venezuela for a collectivist despot. I think you would be a natural fit. Especially since you are already a billionaire like the recently departed was.

Sincerely,

G5000

Is there a particular reason that the duly elected mayor of New York City should abdicate his office because some crazies on a message board who don't even live in New York City think they know better what is right for New Yorkers than New Yorkers do?

Please - elaborate. Be specific. I would like to hear why you think you know what is the best local government for local citizens than local citizens do. Do you think you know what is best for all peoples everywhere? I would like to hear more about why you don't believe in local government.

Thank you.

Is there a particular reason you think the mayor of New York knows how a homeless shelter should serve its clients than they do?

Please elaborate. Be specific. I would like to hear why you think you know what is the best way to provide, or in this case not provide, food to the hungry.

I would also like to hear why you think someone should be able to prevent me from buying a 32 ounce drink if I want one. This should be good!

I really get a kick out of all of this phony outrage over the treatment of the poor in NYC. Where's the typical response that "They are nothing but a bunch of lazy fucks? ANYONE can get a job if they really want to work".?

Now we see someone complaining about "big gubmint" overstepping its bounds by preventing them from buying a 32oz drink.

But at the same time these Neo-Cons want "big gubmint" to tell women they have no say over their own bodies, that two people can't get married and that families should have to get "big gubmint" permission to pull the plug on a comatose loved one.

You Neo-Cons are a special kind of STUPID, aren't you?

Is there a particular reason that the duly elected mayor of New York City should abdicate his office because some crazies on a message board who don't even live in New York City think they know better what is right for New Yorkers than New Yorkers do?

Please - elaborate. Be specific. I would like to hear why you think you know what is the best local government for local citizens than local citizens do. Do you think you know what is best for all peoples everywhere? I would like to hear more about why you don't believe in local government.

Thank you.

Is there a particular reason you think the mayor of New York knows how a homeless shelter should serve its clients than they do?

Please elaborate. Be specific. I would like to hear why you think you know what is the best way to provide, or in this case not provide, food to the hungry.

I would also like to hear why you think someone should be able to prevent me from buying a 32 ounce drink if I want one. This should be good!

I really get a kick out of all of this phony outrage over the treatment of the poor in NYC. Where's the typical response that "They are nothing but a bunch of lazy fucks? ANYONE can get a job if they really want to work".?

Now we see someone complaining about "big gubmint" overstepping its bounds by preventing them from buying a 32oz drink.

But at the same time these Neo-Cons want "big gubmint" to tell women they have no say over their own bodies, that two people can't get married and that families should have to get "big gubmint" permission to pull the plug on a comatose loved one.

You Neo-Cons are a special kind of STUPID, aren't you?

You seem unaware, somehow, I am in favor of gay marriages receiving the same cash and prizes that straight marriages get from the government. I personally don't think anyone should be getting tax expenditures, but as long as they are, then everyone should have equal protection of the laws which provide them.

And I want government to prevent women from destroying the bodies they decided to create who cannot protect themselves.

Once that body is all grown up and can make decisions for him or herself, and decides he or she wants a 32 ounce drink, the government has no business interfering.

Last edited:
Personally... I would love to see sensible NYers rise up, storm city hall, haul off this authoritarian leftist nutbag of a mayor, and toss him either into a cell or into the east river with some concrete shoes... and then each and every one get instantly pardoned by the governor

Forum List

Back