Mayor of NYC announces............"NYC Will be Fully Reopened on July 1st"..........."NO RESTRICTIONS!!!!!!

I am sure the strip joints are glad to hear that. I was there in 2014 and managed to see a few naked ladies while my kid was at his Coke convention for anti-cyber bullying.

And I just found out I get paid that weekend which means July 4th I will be somewhere in NYC naked LOL
It's like there are nothing but buildings there. I stayed in Manhattan at the Big M, twenty five bucks for an egg omelet.

One of my favorite things to do is to eat outside on a busy Manhattan street when the weather is nice
Hopefully BLM/Antifa won't harass you.

I plan to eat on the UPPER EAST SIDE, BLM is not in that area

Hundreds People Marched through Upper East Side for BLM

I didnt see this on ABC News

The combination of anarchists, agitators, Antifa/BLM types and with criminals running loose thanks to no bail......they are likely itching to harass and harm people. People/Tourists eating outside are low hanging fruit. With an official "we are going to reopen" statement being made there is likely a lot of leftists who want to ruin it for everyone.

I am sure the strip joints are glad to hear that. I was there in 2014 and managed to see a few naked ladies while my kid was at his Coke convention for anti-cyber bullying.

And I just found out I get paid that weekend which means July 4th I will be somewhere in NYC naked LOL
It's like there are nothing but buildings there. I stayed in Manhattan at the Big M, twenty five bucks for an egg omelet.

One of my favorite things to do is to eat outside on a busy Manhattan street when the weather is nice
Hopefully BLM/Antifa won't harass you.

I hope the rioting, looting, and violence this Summer in NYC is written 1000 yrs from now. I fully support BLM and ANTIFA in shit holes. I hope they burn every GD one down.

Forum List

Back