Mayor refuses to resign after calling Michelle "gorilla face"

being a racist is no longer an in thingy.

the number of racists is dropping
there is NO longer any soft cover them anymore

BS. Affirmative action keeps growing and growing. Racism is bigger than ever since obozo took office.

Reminisce10ReaganMonkey.jpg

This ^ may possibly be a historical (and a very lovely!) picture of the two future presidents of USA.

Last edited:
An Army retiree? I'm liking him more and more the more I hear about him. You are a flea spitting at a giant. He's something, you're nothing. Live with that.

HAHAHA! You don't know me so STFU. I too am a US Army retiree and I don't care whether you like me or not. I don't like you!

Rushing is the flea spitting at a giant callled OBAMA! Obama is the POTUS.. Rushing is the mayor of a town of 6500 people. :lol:

Liberals, do you recall how you portrayed Condoleeza Rice in picture and name? You have no cause to be butthurt over someone's portrayal of Mooshelle
Condoleeza Rice too is a classy (and very talented) lady.
I hope she doesn't get into the presidential race. The GOP might stand a chance of winning if she does.
She's smart enough to stay away, I think....just like Powell was.

An Army retiree? I'm liking him more and more the more I hear about him. You are a flea spitting at a giant. He's something, you're nothing. Live with that.

HAHAHA! You don't know me so STFU. I too am a US Army retiree and I don't care whether you like me or not. I don't like you!

Rushing is the flea spitting at a giant callled OBAMA! Obama is the POTUS.. Rushing is the mayor of a town of 6500 people. :lol:
Well, um.... I'm an Army retiree too! See what I did there?

And we live in a country where even the mayor of a small town can observe that the First Lady's facial features resemble a pongo pygmaeus in its natural habitat without fear of retaliation by "giant" Obama.

There is a certain kind of shame attached to those who would insult others in a racist manner. No matter who does it, it is wrong.

And we live in a country where even the mayor of a small town can observe that the First Lady's facial features resemble a pongo pygmaeus in its natural habitat without fear of retaliation by "giant" Obama.
Observing lies and distortions seems far too comonplace among frustrated white guys nowadays. Michelle, doesn't resemble a pongo pygmaeus at all. Her lips are much fuller, her hair is not reddish and her physiognomy is far more hue-man than either yours or the ape's! :lol:

"Mayor refuses to resign after calling Michelle "gorilla face""

Why would someone resign for calling gorilla face, 'Gorilla face'?

Observing lies and distortions seems far too comonplace among frustrated white guys nowadays. Michelle, doesn't resemble a pongo pygmaeus at all. Her lips are much fuller, her hair is not reddish and her physiognomy is far more hue-man than either yours or the ape's! :lol:
Does that apply to blacks in general? Because if there really is no comparison to primates, then making such a comparison is no more "racist" than comparing them to beavers or ostriches. Ergo no harm rendered.

When Bush was in the WH millions of internet users called him a chimp and nobody even suggested they should lose their job.

Mayor calls Michelle Obama gorilla face won t resign Sun Times National

july 15 2015
A mayor in Washington state says he won’t resign after he called First Lady Michelle Obama “gorilla face,” insisting that would mean he’s admitting he’s racist..

Airway Heights Mayor Patrick Rushing confirmed to KHQ-6, NBC’s Spokane affiliate, that he indeed did make the offensive statement on his Facebook page, but brushed it off as playful banter between he and his friends.

“Gorilla face Michelle, can’t disagree with that,” Rushing wrote. “The woman is not attractive except to monkey man Barack. Check out them ears. LOL.”
The people who called Bush that were anonymous, you moron.
Not all of them were. I followed everything everyone was saying during Bush's eight years and nobody'll ever get as many hateful lies and comments made about him as he did. It's just the hypocritical liberal air in America caused by those subject to it.

Does that apply to blacks in general? Because if there really is no comparison to primates, then making such a comparison is no more "racist" than comparing them to beavers or ostriches. Ergo no harm rendered.
Blacks in general? With all the different skin tones, facial features and such, it is difficult to classify American "blacks in general."

You and I may agree that making comparisons between primates and blacks is no more egregious than comparing them to beavers or ostriches. But so what? Will our agreement mean anything to the world at large where some white people and some black people do have some simian characteristics?

It is just as much an insult to call a white man an ape as it is to call a black one an ape. You and I won't change that here on USMB. The intent in calling someone an ape is to cause emotional pain. Hate is usually the catalyst behind such name calling and is usually initated by white males. Blacks posters sometimes reciprocate with similar comparisons of apes to white faces.

The point I am making is that comparing any human to an ape is crude and insensitive. Michelle Obama deserves better treatment than that. Michelle is a decent woman. She has a law degree, married before having children and has strong moral character. She is a role model for any American to emulate and is probably far better looking than most wives of the posters criticizing her looks.
To me, her beauty comes from within

I don't think this mayor is more racist than any other Republican.
Did You know that the Democratic Party supported slavery implemented Jim Crow laws to keep blacks in their place...away from white democrats?

I bet you did.

Last edited:
I don't think this mayor is more racist than any other Republican.
Did You know that the Democratic Party supported slavery implemented Jim Crow laws to keep blacks in their place...away from white democrats?

I bet you did.
Did you know that democrat conservatives are the same as republican conservatives when it comes to blacks and white supremacy? Liberals of either party would never have implemented Jim Crow laws.Thank God most democrats today have progressed beyond that! Most are now "moderate" on social issues.

Blacks in general? With all the different skin tones, facial features and such, it is difficult to classify American "blacks in general."

You and I may agree that making comparisons between primates and blacks is no more egregious than comparing them to beavers or ostriches. But so what? Will our agreement mean anything to the world at large where some white people and some black people do have some simian characteristics?

It is just as much an insult to call a white man an ape as it is to call a black one an ape. You and I won't change that here on USMB. The intent in calling someone an ape is to cause emotional pain. Hate is usually the catalyst behind such name calling and is usually initated by white males. Blacks posters sometimes reciprocate with similar comparisons of apes to white faces.

The point I am making is that comparing any human to an ape is crude and insensitive. Michelle Obama deserves better treatment than that. Michelle is a decent woman. She has a law degree, married before having children and has strong moral character. She is a role model for any American to emulate and is probably far better looking than most wives of the posters criticizing her looks.
To me, her beauty comes from within
Michelle made herself a political target by involving herself in the political process, and I mean more than advocacy groups. She's no less deserving of the scorn of ideological opponents than any other politician.

Forum List

Back