Mayor refuses to resign after calling Michelle "gorilla face"

It is true that many called former President Bush a monkey, and it was wrong. I would have not focus on the comments about Bush because him being white and it flying over the head of some but instead I would have focus on the racial comments about Condi Rice and USSC Justice Thomas instead if I were going to make a argument that was is good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

So you say it's ok to call white people apes, but wrong to do the same with blacks. Most people would say your attitude is racist.
Do you always issues with your reading comprehension. What does this statement mean to you SS?

"It is true that many called former President Bush a monkey, and it was wrong."

Last edited:
It is true that many called former President Bush a monkey, and it was wrong. I would have not focus on the comments about Bush because him being white and it flying over the head of some but instead I would have focus on the racial comments about Condi Rice and USSC Justice Thomas instead if I were going to make a argument that was is good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

So you say it's ok to call white people apes, but wrong to do the same with blacks. Most people would say your attitude is racist.

Interesting you got that from what I wrote when I wrote it was wrong, but alas this is not something new when it come to partisan whores twisting what was written.

Now would you like to try again or do you prefer to stay stupid?

Do you always issues with your reading comprehension. What does this statement mean to you SS?

"It is true that many called former President Bush a monkey, and it was wrong."

I guess they missed that one little part...

Its racist to think its racist to call blacks monkeys.

See...would it be racist to call a black person a shark or spider? No. Silly. They dont look like sharks or spiders.

But monkeys? Thats not racist either. They dont look like monkeys. Right liberals?

So...calling a black person a monkey is no worse than calling them a shark or giraffe. Unless....well...unless you're racist and think blacks look like monkeys.
Obviously you dont have a clue as to what racist means.
^^^^ posted by a racist.
Your unctuous support of your white man is pretty amusing. Stand up and stop fawning.
Your mawkish support of the Fag Militia is about as white as white gets. I bow to the chief white ass crack licker. Nobody does it better than you.

It doesn't matter how badly other elected officials have behaved in the past, from either side. What is atrocious is any elected official lowering themselves to mutter such a thing about any other elected official and particularly their family members, no matter the party.

Elected officials are there to bring their constituents together-not further divide. They have a duty to bring respectability to their office. Period.

This is a symptom of what is wrong with our country today.
Chimpelle Obama is not an elected official. This always comes as a shock to Leftists.

Better shut down GOOGLE!

gorilla.jpg

and racism is passé

you are just too evil and stupid to understand that

Racism is PASSE? Tell that to Asian American students who are denied admission to universities because they have high grades but the wrong skin color.

Want to complain about our world today? We all need to take a good look in mirror. Human decency has been thrown out the window.

And all under the auspices of freedom of speech. Well, with that freedom of speech, common sense needs to prevail.

Are you looking to change minds or just anger others?
Become known as a bully? Begging for acceptance so badly you'll get it anyway you can, even at the expense of others?

It doesn't matter how badly other elected officials have behaved in the past, from either side. What is atrocious is any elected official lowering themselves to mutter such a thing about any other elected official and particularly their family members, no matter the party.

Elected officials are there to bring their constituents together-not further divide. They have a duty to bring respectability to their office. Period.

This is a symptom of what is wrong with our country today.
Chimpelle Obama is not an elected official. This always comes as a shock to Leftists.

and racism is passé

you are just too evil and stupid to understand that

Racism is PASSE? Tell that to Asian American students who are denied admission to universities because they have high grades but the wrong skin color.

being a racist is no longer an in thingy.

the number of racists is dropping
there is NO longer any soft cover them anymore

Oh looky! A Social Justice Snowflake is threatening RACISTS!

SCAWWWWWYYYY!!!!!

Far more whites than asians in america so the big burden of affirmative action falls on white people. Whites are the racial victims in america.

being a racist is no longer an in thingy.

the number of racists is dropping
there is NO longer any soft cover them anymore

BS. Affirmative action keeps growing and growing. Racism is bigger than ever since obozo took office.

Far more whites than asians in america so the big burden of affirmative action falls on white people. Whites are the racial victims in america.
Poor white boy. Sorry but your dumpster fire of a life has nothing to do with AA. You just have to compete with those you previously stole jobs from.

Forum List

Back