Mazie Hirono, 'Call To Arms'

You're going to lose. The country is not with you on this. I said months ago that abortion is like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for the GOP and you're seeing it now. Ever since the Dobbs decision was released you watched your red wave completely crash to the point that Dems now have the generic ballot lead.

You're overselling abortion. I concede it will probably cost Republicans my state governorship--MI. But not Congress. Look here:

Hirono is inciting violence.

Isn't it amazing how the fascist left actually does everything they lied about Trump doing? But it's perfectly fine when democrats incite violence, while Trump should be hung for threatening the Oligarchy.

Hirono calls for women to get armed against other Americans. Is this not inciting violence?

Madam President, I yield the floor but clearly, this is literally a call to arms in our country.”

Change the word "abortion" to "slave" and she could be Sen. Calhoun from 1858.

1663257119775.png

Of course he wasn't as ugly - in body or spirit.

I still wonder if Xi's man is going to declare martial law and suspend the midterm election.

Their self-righteous arrogance isn't working any longer. People can see the hypocrisy clearly. America is engaged in a civil war. There's no denying it.

You're going to lose. The country is not with you on this. I said months ago that abortion is like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for the GOP and you're seeing it now. Ever since the Dobbs decision was released you watched your red wave completely crash to the point that Dems now have the generic ballot lead.
Dobbs will sway less than 1% of votes.

The Pink Pussy hats already hate Republicans. They may be more violent and vicious, but how they vote isn't going to change.

You aren't bright enough to grasp this, but the Reich does, which is why scumbag Hirono is stirring up violence. The Reich can't win at the ballot box, but she thinks the Brown Shirts can win in street battles, with Biden's FBI helping them, of course.

The fact is, you've already lost. Dobbs is a fact.

Forum List

Back