Mazie Hirono, 'Call To Arms'

Hirono calls for women to get armed against other Americans. Is this not inciting violence?

Madam President, I yield the floor but clearly, this is literally a call to arms in our country.”
Crazy Mazie's at it again! That ugly old scrap of gristle is such a hoot!

You're going to lose. The country is not with you on this. I said months ago that abortion is like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for the GOP and you're seeing it now. Ever since the Dobbs decision was released you watched your red wave completely crash to the point that Dems now have the generic ballot lead.
whats so bad about democrats killing their kids...could be seen as a mercy killing IMO

How convenient that you didn't post the NUMBER ONE DEFINITION, from YOUR link. Here it is, you lying POS democrat.
1: a summons to engage in active hostilities
Considering she left her AR-!5 out of Camera Shot, I'm going with option 2 as more appropriate, and not a lot of liberal ladies have Ar-15's now that I think about it. But take yer pick.

Ladies, votes these assholes out while you still can, they think you're violent.

Hirono calls for women to get armed against other Americans. Is this not inciting violence?

Madam President, I yield the floor but clearly, this is literally a call to arms in our country.”
Self-defense in generally considered acceptable

Out of a lot of Democrat choices, Hirono might be the dumbest bitch of all.

If you don't know then either you're an idiot, or an American taliban pretending to be an idiot even though nobody suspects you aren't.
You can't answer can you? You are just regurgitating Democrat talking point lies.

Forum List

Back