McCabe: 'We made very hard choices we knew would have neg repercussions on us and FBI '

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was recommended for Indictment by the US IG for leaking classified and who is still under investigation by the US AG, admitted in an interview that he and his fellow FBI conspirators faced very hard choices of what actions to take, actions he stated he knew would have serious negative repercussions on themselves as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation...but chose to make those choices anyway.

McCabe echoed the earlier justification of also fired, disgraced former FBI Director Comey who declared the nation was in peril, had made the wrong choice, and only HE could undo what was being done, only he could save the nation, and it was his job to do so:

'From my own experience at the very beginnings of this investigation we confronted some very hard choices, choices that we knew would have negative repercussions on our organization and on us personally, and we made those choices anyway because it was our job and duty to do so.'

So, according to Comey and McCabe, who chose to commit the crimes they did, they saw that the country was in danger and had to act to save it. In their words, they are not seditious criminals who violated both the Constitution, the Rule of law, and their oaths of office - they were / are 'super heroes', 'saviors'.
-- Hmmm... Just WHO did the conspirators have to save the country from, the American people who made a choice, exercised their Constitutional Right to vote, and democratically elected Donald Trump as President, or Donald Trump, whose crime was NOT BEING HILLARY?!

Andrew McCabe: The Time Has Come For Congress To Pursue A Dedicated Impeachment Inquiry

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was recommended for Indictment by the US IG for leaking classified and who is still under investigation by the US AG, admitted in an interview that he and his fellow FBI conspirators faced very hard choices of what actions to take, actions he stated he knew would have serious negative repercussions on themselves as well as the Federal Bureau of Investigation...but chose to make those choices anyway.

McCabe echoed the earlier justification of also fired, disgraced former FBI Director Comey who declared the nation was in peril, had made the wrong choice, and only HE could undo what was being done, only he could save the nation, and it was his job to do so:

'From my own experience at the very beginnings of this investigation we confronted some very hard choices, choices that we knew would have negative repercussions on our organization and on us personally, and we made those choices anyway because it was our job and duty to do so.'

So, according to Comey and McCabe, who chose to commit the crimes they did, they saw that the country was in danger and had to act to save it. In their words, they are not seditious criminals who violated both the Constitution, the Rule of law, and their oaths of office - they were / are 'super heroes', 'saviors'.
-- Hmmm... Just WHO did the conspirators have to save the country from, the American people who made a choice, exercised their Constitutional Right to vote, and democratically elected Donald Trump as President, or Donald Trump, whose crime was NOT BEING HILLARY?!

Andrew McCabe: The Time Has Come For Congress To Pursue A Dedicated Impeachment Inquiry

That’s Nazi fascist type shit.

The hubris to think you must break the law to be a hero and save the country is pretty astounding.

These people are literally mentally ill.

FAKE NEWS!

Benedict Arnold made some HARD CHOICES too!

FAKE NEWS!

Huh?

I watched the video. I watched him say it? :dunno:

Transcript of video:

"MCCABE: It's baffling to me, John. From my own experience at the very beginnings of this investigation we confronted some very hard choices, choices that we knew would have negative repercussions on our organization and on us personally, and we made those choices anyway because it was our job and duty to do so.

I feel strongly that that's the same position Congress is in now, and they should step up to the plate and do their job. It doesn't mean that the president will be removed from office or should be removed from office or will be impeached, but it is absolutely clear to me that the time has come for Congress to pursue a dedicated impeachment inquiry. I think it would solidify their position legally as they begin the process of going into court to fight over access to witnesses, and it would provide a more coordinated and coherent approach to having other witnesses come in and testify."

FAKE NEWS!

Huh?

Transcript of video:

"MCCABE: It's baffling to me, John. From my own experience at the very beginnings of this investigation we confronted some very hard choices, choices that we knew would have negative repercussions on our organization and on us personally, and we made those choices anyway because it was our job and duty to do so.

I feel strongly that that's the same position Congress is in now, and they should step up to the plate and do their job. It doesn't mean that the president will be removed from office or should be removed from office or will be impeached, but it is absolutely clear to me that the time has come for Congress to pursue a dedicated impeachment inquiry. I think it would solidify their position legally as they begin the process of going into court to fight over access to witnesses, and it would provide a more coordinated and coherent approach to having other witnesses come in and testify."
Show me in that quote where it says this:
So, according to Comey and McCabe, who chose to commit the crimes they did
It is FAKE NEWS to claim it was their job to commit crimes.

FAKE NEWS!

Huh?

Transcript of video:

Committing Treason, Perpetrating, and Propagating and Promoting a Hoax on the American People is Not Congress, or The FBI's or DOJ's Job.

Violating Due Process, Attorney Client Privilege, and The Presumption of Innocence is also Not Their Job.

It's their job to uphold the law, and to protect our Constitutional Rights, not Violate them to achieve Political Goals, and to carry out Personal Vendettas.

These people were committing treason and they knew it. Hang em. That's the only way you can prevent this BS from becoming commonplace. It's like Trump said, "This should never happen to another President". Viva Trump. KAG

These people were committing treason and they knew it. Hang em. That's the only way you can prevent this BS from becoming commonplace. It's like Trump said, "This should never happen to another President". Viva Trump. KAG
The only people committing treason are Trump and his criminal band of America-haters.

The only people committing treason are Trump and his criminal band of America-haters.
The last time I heard anything that crazy was when this dude called Ann Margret homely. That must have been you, right? Viva Trump. Best President since Eisenhower. KAG

McCabe should be in jail, not talking to reporters. Funny how only people connected to Trump are prosecuted for lying, the commies have given every one else a pass.

FAKE NEWS!

Huh?

Transcript of video:

Show me in that quote where it says this:
So, according to Comey and McCabe, who chose to commit the crimes they did
It is FAKE NEWS to claim it was their job to commit crimes.
:itsok:

Poor snowflake....finding out you have been supporting mentally ill traitors is tough...

:p

Forum List

Back