McCain: Attempt to defund Obamacare was a "fool's errand"

Keep cheering on the Democrats spending the country into bankruptcy there Matthew!

Costing 24 billion tax-payers dollars to campaign for the Tea Party Movement's shut down of the gov't was okay with you?

The Republicans ran on campaign promises to delay or defund Obamacare.

Now whether you like it or not these people were elected and did fulfill their promise to their voters.

The shut down was due to the President and the Senate Majority Leader refusing to negotiate.

And with the exception of a few notable House Republicans who are on record and moving targets up and coming, the R's stuck together.

Boehner even got a standing ovation today from them. From all corners as he spoke about unity in the House.

Very few have broken ranks.

Just as I thought... the cost of 24 billion tax-payer dollars to fulfill a failed Tea Party campaign promise is ok with you. Got you.

Now whether you like it or not these people were elected and did fulfill their promise to their voters.

The shut down was due to the President and the Senate Majority Leader refusing to negotiate.

:lmao:

And with the exception of a few notable House Republicans who are on record and moving targets up and coming, the R's stuck together.

Boehner even got a standing ovation today from them. From all corners as he spoke about unity in the House.

House: 285 - 144

Senate: 81 - 18

You are one seriously drug addled, deluded nutbar. Don't ever change.

I'm not talking about the vote at the end of the battle. Many wanted to be on record for being willing to raise the debt ceiling temporarily and to reopen the government.

You can't understand this point?

I understand that your wing of the GOP got it's ass handed to them over the last couple of weeks.

Costing 24 billion tax-payers dollars to campaign for the Tea Party Movement's shut down of the gov't was okay with you?

Just as I thought... the cost of 24 billion tax-payer dollars to fulfill a failed Tea Party campaign promise is ok with you. Got you.

I would expect no different from a Democrat. I would expect them to move heaven and earth to attempt to fulfill their campaign promises.

Hours and hours, days upon days spent on gun control for example since Sandy Hook.
At great cost to the taxpayer.

Even though the Democrats efforts have not resulted in any changes to the law, kudos to them for standing their ground and trying.

This is even though I am adamantly against gun control.

I understand though that the Democrats involved in this fight have a moral obligation and responsibility to their voters and to their constituents and to their core values.

House: 285 - 144

Senate: 81 - 18

You are one seriously drug addled, deluded nutbar. Don't ever change.

I'm not talking about the vote at the end of the battle. Many wanted to be on record for being willing to raise the debt ceiling temporarily and to reopen the government.

You can't understand this point?

I understand that your wing of the GOP got it's ass handed to them over the last couple of weeks.

Back stabbed by McConnell and other inside the beltway Senators and a few Congressmen like King and Dent; pilloried in the press who were aided and abetted by the back stabbers but will in all probability be re-elected.

Much like the wins of majorities in both the House and the Senate in 1996.

Last edited:
The far right doosh reactionaries have become like the kiddie clown.

What a bunch of losers.

Steve Israel admitted he voted against the debt ceiling several times and wouldn't say if he regretted his vote. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

[ame=http://youtu.be/IAKP-cgut2E]DCCC Chair Steve Israel Won't Say If He Regrets Voting Against Debt Ceiling - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/ydZTHPkOnvE]Obama on raising the Debt Ceiling during his 2008 Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/ELkbDdPeL7I]Harry Reid in '06: Raising debt limit last thing we should do, will weaken country, hurt economy - YouTube[/ame]

all you folks need, now sit down and shut up....

Last edited:
Steve Israel admitted he voted against the debt ceiling several times and wouldn't say if he regretted his vote. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

DCCC Chair Steve Israel Won't Say If He Regrets Voting Against Debt Ceiling - YouTube

Obama on raising the Debt Ceiling during his 2008 Campaign - YouTube

Harry Reid in '06: Raising debt limit last thing we should do, will weaken country, hurt economy - YouTube

all you folks need, now sit down and shut....

Progressive is just another word hypocrite

DCCC Chair Steve Israel Won't Say If He Regrets Voting Against Debt Ceiling - YouTube

Obama on raising the Debt Ceiling during his 2008 Campaign - YouTube

Harry Reid in '06: Raising debt limit last thing we should do, will weaken country, hurt economy - YouTube

all you folks need, now sit down and shut....

Progressive is just another word hypocrite

yep, and then we get these threads from them about how they and Obama are the ONES

Science, tech, infrastructure never caused the debt. You could look back the past 30 years and find that this just isn't the driver.

It has stayed pretty much the same the last 30 years.

IT IS WELFARE, Free shit give aways and wars.

20110430_usc609.gif

between-2003-and-2007-overall-spending-on-infrastructure-declined-by-23-billion-or-6-total-public-spending-on-infrastructure-in-2007-was-356-billion-about-24-of-the-nations-gdp-infrastructure-spending-as-a-share-of-gdp-peaked-at-31-in-the-early-1960s.jpg

ASCE_ReportSummary_Infograph_010913a2.jpg

I would expect no different from a Democrat. I would expect them to move heaven and earth to attempt to fulfill their campaign promises.

Hours and hours, days upon days spent on gun control for example since Sandy Hook.
At great cost to the taxpayer.

Even though the Democrats efforts have not resulted in any changes to the law, kudos to them for standing their ground and trying.

This is even though I am adamantly against gun control.

I understand though that the Democrats involved in this fight have a moral obligation and responsibility to their voters and to their constituents and to their core values.

The word is hypocrite my dear and you wear it well... 24 billion tax-payers dollars worth.

Forum List

Back