Mccain, Ayotte and Ryan went from hated to endorsement and RW'ER don't know how to feel lol

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trunk is moving the RW at will. He says he's not going to endorse McCain, Ryan and Ayotte *spelling* and calls them losers, the establishment and weak.

Then within days he endorses them and plans to be on stage with them. What is he going to say? I was just kidding and your hate goes away? Lol. It was just another trick and you fell for it but you like them now?

I'm curious how the RW reacts to seeing Trump hate someone only to reverse himself. He hung out with the Clinton's and endorsed them many times...oh, but now he don't like them. You believe him? Lol...or is the con so good that you're just enjoying the ride?

He had no choice. RINO's are closet Democrats/globalists, and he doesn't like them. But he has to live with them if his run is going to be effective. Politics make strange bedfellows.
Kasich for instance, was a Soros sponsored runner. In return he has to support the Democrats, and do what they tell him. Like common coring our children from 5th in the nation to 23, and loading us up with illegals.
They actually are a third party. Rinocrats.

Last edited:
Every lib on the forum repeats the dumbest possible talking points like they actually matter. Trump doesn't hate anyone despite the insane claims by leftists. He is making calculated moves to win the election.

Last edited:
Trunk is moving the RW at will. He says he's not going to endorse McCain, Ryan and Ayotte *spelling* and calls them losers, the establishment and weak.

Then within days he endorses them and plans to be on stage with them. What is he going to say? I was just kidding and your hate goes away? Lol. It was just another trick and you fell for it but you like them now?

I'm curious how the RW reacts to seeing Trump hate someone only to reverse himself. He hung out with the Clinton's and endorsed them many times...oh, but now he don't like them. You believe him? Lol...or is the con so good that you're just enjoying the ride?
He'll probably have these idiots doing another about-face tomorrow. LOL.

Don't they ever tire of embarrassing themselves? Evidently not.

I don't hate any of them though I wouldn't mind McCain retiring. I think its a no brainer to work together but the trump squad was yelling over it and then he sold them out. Not sure how they feel but I doubt it helps

Theyre both worthless. Were you trying to say something?

Republican party members are in a rough spot for sure. But that you mock anyone for altering their views to suit their party. Wow. No wonder they picked you to drive the k-k-kommunist klown kar, you're a complete joke

Forum List

Back