McCain: "Dictators Start By Suppressing Media"

The media is much more powerful than Trump. Trump can't fight the media with only a 39% approval rating.
Can you smell the bullshit?

Trump has exposed the Fake News media and reduced them to whining little pusses. Anericans are behind him about the media.

Well, they say even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while - and McCain found one about Trump. Now it remains to be seen what McCain is going to do about it. He's near the end of his life - so he should try to go out with honor instead of more partisan bullshit.

STFU

His butt hurts just like the demo_rats'

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

I'm not picking on the Hanoi Hilton Songbird. I just want him to follow through with his Senate investigations and give us the truth about Adolf Trump and election hacking and Flynngate.

Shut the fuck up

Fox news is the media , they are not complaining

I read his messages on Twitter

Did you see the rally in Florida, it was full of AMERICANS who love him and don't give a shit about the media

Anyone is free to become a media outlet

But don't don't complain that your are not being treated fairly when in fact you are a hired gun with an agenda

There is no hope for the Democratic Party. The culture of institutional corruption runs too deep. It can't be reformed because they can't learn.

I would disagree with you there. You have already killed the Republican party. This is the Welcome Home Party in Salt Lake City, Utah, February 9, 2017. If you count more than 30 Democrats that live there, let me know.

Here is the article that goes along with it.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

There is no hope for the Democratic Party. The culture of institutional corruption runs too deep. It can't be reformed because they can't learn.

I would disagree with you there. You have already killed the Republican party. This is the Welcome Home Party in Salt Lake City, Utah, February 9, 2017. If you count more than 30 Democrats that live there, let me know.

Here is the article that goes along with it.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

You fucking idiots should have been out protesting years ago. But you have no morality or ethical principles of any kind. That's why people like you can get outraged about a temporary ban of immigration from some countries....while remaining completely silent for the past eight years when we bomb the shit out of these people in these same countries.

Obama illegally spied on and hacked the media AND reporters...and snowflakes saw no problem with it.

Now Trump refuses to call on biased, lying Fake News liberal jock-toting agencies, and liberals are about to sh!t themselves.

Poor snowflakes...

To be fair on the fairness doctrine - Obama was against it, it was powerful left wingers that were trying to get it back.

The last one here is basically where reality is, and very much where President Trump, and most of his supporters are - essentially; "Whatever."

Trump is a Nazi because? Yep, no creditable answer.
Demonizing? Yep.
Wild Accusations? Yep.

Same shit, different election, a little worse because really the left has nothing to lose at this point heh

Trump talks back to CNN and McCain is hysterical. Where was he when Obama tried to enact the ironically named "fairness doctrine " that would have forced right wing talk radio to spout left wing propaganda? Where was McCain when the Obama administration tried to arrest Fox reporter James Rosen because the administration didn't like the story about NK missiles? Where was McCain when Obama openly criticized Fox and Rush and Hannity?

Trump is doing more than just criticizing media - he's actually trying discredit and muzzle it. Trump is the one doing all the lying - without any proof.

Or he might be getting people to stop watching MSNBC and Fox News.

Your threads are opinions stated as fact......you are a moron.

That is a fact.

Dictators spy on their people, the media, and even the government
-- OBAMA DID THAT

Dictators use govt agencies to illegally control the people
-- OBAMA DID THAT WITH THE IRS

Dictators refuse to enforce the law, choosing to do what they want...by-passes Congress to institute their will as law
-- OBAMA DID THIS...OVER AND OVER

Obama illegally spied on and hacked the media AND reporters...and snowflakes saw no problem with it.

Now Trump refuses to call on biased, lying Fake News liberal jock-toting agencies, and liberals are about to sh!t themselves.

Poor snowflakes...

Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as factual that "Obama illegally spied on and hacked the media AND reporters"...in America...

tumblr_mpsz7iFtR51ruxis1o1_500.jpg

Poor snowflakes...

Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as factual that "Obama illegally spied on and hacked the media AND reporters"...in America...

Many links have been provided, this was extremely well known and reported. Get off your ass, and do some research.

Poor snowflakes...

Many links have been provided, this was extremely well known and reported. Get off your ass, and do some research.

Sorry, but I avoid Stormfront and Alex Jones.

Poor snowflakes...

I wonder if that dumb bitch Diane Feinstein was surprised when she discovered that her private communications were being monitored by homeland security agencies?

Forum List

Back