McCain: "Dictators Start By Suppressing Media"

You regressive neoliberals have to be the most incredibly dim witted people who ever lived. You evidently have few good reasons to continue living. Please take the appropriate steps to resolve this situation.

First of all I am not a liberal, never have been. In fact I was a life long Republican until you nutcases nominated the Comrade, then I changed my party status to Independent. I am now an Independent Fiscal Conservative. I have over 15,000 posts on this board and have been here since 2007 to prove it.

You didn't elect a conservative, much less a Republican.

No Republican would have ever gotten on the Bill O'reilly show to praise Obama's 878 Billion dollar economic stimulus bill.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

No Republican would have suggested Single Payer Heath care.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart

No Republican would have proposed another Obamacare type program, only called Child Care subsidies.
Donald Trump Proposes Child-Care Subsidies

No Republican is in favor of imminent domain.
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz

No Republican would have threatened American Corporations with a 10% penalty tax on shipments that are made overseas. That sounds like something that would have come out of Bernie Sanders.

No Republican would suggest tariffs, that start trade wars, that have never created a single job, but are great for job loss's.

No Republican would have snuggled up to Vladimir Putin while trashing NATO and our allies.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

No Republican would have insulted our military by calling them killers, and comparing them to Russians.
Trump's remarks on Russia draw sharp GOP rebuke

No Republican would have ever campaigned on a rigged election.

No Republican would have ever continually denied the intelligence coming out of the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies.

No Republican would have EVER colluded with a FOREIGN ADVERSARY to disrupt our DEMOCRACY to steel an election away from the American public.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

Donald Trump is a NATIONAL DISGRACE and you KNOW IT.

tea-party-cartoon.jpg

You dumbass's actually elected someone that was more liberal than Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
You regressive neoliberals have to be the most incredibly dim witted people who ever lived. You evidently have few good reasons to continue living. Please take the appropriate steps to resolve this situation.

First of all I am not a liberal, never have been. In fact I was a life long Republican until you nutcases nominated the Comrade, then I changed my party status to Independent. I am now an Independent Fiscal Conservative. I have over 15,000 posts on this board and have been here since 2007 to prove it.

No Republican would have ever gotten on the Bill O'reilly show to praise Obama's 878 Billion dollar economic stimulus bill.

No Republican would have proposed another Obamacare type program, only called Child Care subsidies.

No Republican would have threatened American Corporations with a 10% penalty tax on shipments that are made overseas. That sounds like something that would have come out of Bernie Sanders.

No Republican would suggest tariffs, that start trade wars, that have never created a single job, but are great for job loss's.

No Republican would have snuggled up to Vladimir Putin while trashing NATO and our allies.

No Republican would have insulted our military by calling them killers, and comparing them to Russians.

No Republican would have ever continually denied the intelligence coming out of the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies.

No Republican would have EVER colluded with a FOREIGN ADVERSARY to disrupt our DEMOCRACY to steel an election away from the American public.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Being a life long Republican is nothing to brag about either.

Being a life long Republican is nothing to brag about either.

Yeah--but the one thing about me, is I KNOW how they think, you don't.

Obama and Hillary Clinton are out of the picture and ALL EYEBALLS are focused on the Comrade.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to disrupt an American national election, & or to do a Cyber attack on the United states is TREASON.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

You can try and deflect all you want too, but it won't work. This is the biggest scandal in American history, and it's going to end up being a 1000 times worse than Watergate, because it does in fact involve a Foreign adversary.

You people picked a real "winner" here.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Obama and Hillary Clinton are out of the picture and ALL EYEBALLS are focused on the Comrade.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to disrupt an American national election, & or to do a Cyber attack on the United states is TREASON.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

You can try and deflect all you want too, but it won't work. This is the biggest scandal in American history, and it's going to end up being a 1000 times worse than Watergate, because it does in fact involve a Foreign adversary.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Amen! Heads must roll.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Amen! Heads must roll.

Yeah, he'll be impeached there's no doubt about it. They're also investigating FBI Director James Comey which will be making the headline news also.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Unhinged would not even begin to describe this.

You better seek help.

Donald will be here four years.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back