McCain: "Dictators Start By Suppressing Media"

Obama and Hillary Clinton are out of the picture and ALL EYEBALLS are focused on the Comrade.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Collusion with a foreign adversary to disrupt an American national election, & or to do a Cyber attack on the United states is TREASON.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

You can try and deflect all you want too, but it won't work. This is the biggest scandal in American history, and it's going to end up being a 1000 times worse than Watergate, because it does in fact involve a Foreign adversary.

You people picked a real "winner" here.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Amen! Heads must roll.

Yeah, he'll be impeached there's no doubt about it. They're also investigating FBI Director James Comey which will be making the headline news also.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

More prognostications.

What are you willing to bet that it will happen ?

Obama and Hillary Clinton are out of the picture and ALL EYEBALLS are focused on the Comrade.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Collusion with a foreign adversary to disrupt an American national election, & or to do a Cyber attack on the United states is TREASON.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

You can try and deflect all you want too, but it won't work. This is the biggest scandal in American history, and it's going to end up being a 1000 times worse than Watergate, because it does in fact involve a Foreign adversary.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Amen! Heads must roll.

Yes they must.

Yours will be first.

When this country decides stupid people must go....all eyes will be on you.

John McCain crashed something like six planes and got himself shot down.

He's tenacious.

But he's pretty incompetent

McCain On Trump Declaring The Media An Enemy: "That's How Dictators Get Started"

Republican Senator Arizona Senator told NBC News in a clip released Saturday (above) that President Donald Trump's most recent attack on the media is an example of "how dictators get started."

Chuck Todd, host of "Meet the Press," asked McCain about Trump's tweet Friday, in which the president declared that the media is "the enemy of the American people."

"If you want to preserve Democracy as we know it, you have to have a free and many times adversarial press, and without it I'm afraid we would lose so much of our individual liberties over time. That's how dictators get started," McCain responded.

"They get started by suppressing a free press," he added. "In other words, a consolidation of power, when you look at history, the first thing that dictators do, is shut down the press. I'm not saying that President Trump is trying to be a dictator. I'm just saying we need to learn the lessons of history."

McCain On Trump Declaring The Media An Enemy: "That's How Dictators Get Started"

Amen, John! The problem is - Trump doesn't know anything about history. He may not even know how Hitler started. It's scary...
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

McCain should retire. He has dementia. He cannot recognize 'admonition' of the press for lying. He calls it suppression. Trump even said that he welcomes bad press....if it's true.

My respect for John McCain diminishes each day now. All this bullshit with comparisons between Trump and former dictators such as Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, etc is just that....total fucking bullshit...meant to evoke recollections of truly evil people. Fuck John McCain. Fuck liberalism!

He's tenacious.

Like McCain had a choice of being able to prevent being shot down, If he was shot down six times and survived, he was a bad mofo gutsy patriot.Now tell me about Trump's heroic deeds!

Republican Senator Arizona Senator told NBC News in a clip released Saturday (above) that President Donald Trump's most recent attack on the media is an example of "how dictators get started."

Chuck Todd, host of "Meet the Press," asked McCain about Trump's tweet Friday, in which the president declared that the media is "the enemy of the American people."

"If you want to preserve Democracy as we know it, you have to have a free and many times adversarial press, and without it I'm afraid we would lose so much of our individual liberties over time. That's how dictators get started," McCain responded.

"They get started by suppressing a free press," he added. "In other words, a consolidation of power, when you look at history, the first thing that dictators do, is shut down the press. I'm not saying that President Trump is trying to be a dictator. I'm just saying we need to learn the lessons of history."

Amen, John! The problem is - Trump doesn't know anything about history. He may not even know how Hitler started. It's scary...
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

McCain should retire. He has dementia. He cannot recognize 'admonition' of the press for lying. He calls it suppression. Trump even said that he welcomes bad press....if it's true.

My respect for John McCain diminishes each day now. All this bullshit with comparisons between Trump and former dictators such as Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, etc is just that....total fucking bullshit...meant to evoke recollections of truly evil people. Fuck John McCain. Fuck liberalism!
If we don't stop you populist bahs-turds now, we will end up just like Nazi Germany.

John McCain's always been on the right side as regards media consolidation. He understands why it's vital.

Sure is fascinating that some wags get so emotionally pied-pipered that they want that kind of value to "jump on a grenade".
You have no idea what you're talking about as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Oh but I do. You see my whole career (you'll have to look up 'career') has been in media and I've watched closely when Corporatia has tried to take it over, sometimes with success, sometimes not. And John McCain has been reliably there standing in their way. and taking the side of the people. That's not forgotten. Unlike scumfucks like you, some of us understand why discourse is crucial to democracy.
How many baskets do you weave a day?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Amen! Heads must roll.

Yeah, he'll be impeached there's no doubt about it. They're also investigating FBI Director James Comey which will be making the headline news also.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Good for Shepard Smith ... speaking out against Trump, now at 39%.

He's tenacious.

Like McCain had a choice of being able to prevent being shot down, If he was shot down six times and survived, he was a bad mofo gutsy patriot.Now tell me about Trump's heroic deeds!
Your Obama picked up soap.....
My question was about Trump, dope. what heroic deed has he done???? A draft doger like Trump denigrating a man like McCain ought to rile every American who loves patriots.

He's tenacious.

Your Obama picked up soap.....
My question was about Trump, dope. what heroic deed has he done???? A draft doger like Trump denigrating a man like McCain ought to rile every American who loves patriots.
So,,you're sad your Obama is gone.......

He's tenacious.

Yeah...brave soul...Trump talking about sleeping around

“It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

How scared were you when Obama did.it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I'm shipping three dozen Katyushas to McCain....who lost to the jerk Obama.

If we don't stop you populist bahs-turds now, we will end up just like Nazi Germany.

'You' have tried to stop the opposition by:
- Silencing Free Speech
- Violence
- Riots
- Destroying Property
- Arson
- Looting
- Firebombing GOP HQs
- Intimidating, beating & bloodying Trump Supporters
- Threatening Electoral College Voters
- Calling for military coups
- Calling for assassinations
- Betrayal by holdovers in govt positions

Ironic how the Fascists / Nazis are justifying being 'Nazis' so they will 'prevent orhers from becoming Nazis'...

except Trump isn't suppressing the media

Forum List

Back