McCain: "Dictators Start By Suppressing Media"

I posted this yesterday, looks like need to post it again:

McCain appears to be just another Soros puppet.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

upload_2017-2-19_11-6-10.png

McCain just released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

And let's not forget: McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in my home country of Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer and cozier cooperation with Dems than with Republicans. And looks like now he's trying to help Soros to pull out a coup in his own country.

Last edited:
Our 1st Amendment Folks..
View attachment 113182

Sen. John McCain on Saturday defended the free press following criticism by President Trump, warning that a suppression of an "adversarial" press can lead to a dictatorial regime.

When asked about the president's tweet from Friday that accused the media of being the "enemy of the American people," McCain took the opportunity to underscore the importance of free press in the modern era.

"A fundamental part of that new world order was a free press. I hate the press, I hate you especially, but the fact is we need you, we need a free press," McCain told Chuck Todd in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press."

McCain on shutting down press: That's how dictators get started
I am gonna go with Senator McCain's defense of the First Amendment. The First Amendment to the Constitution, as its third article of the Bill of Rights, states clearly that "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of the religion, or the freedom of the press, etc." I know that the First Amendment is needed forever and ever.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

More paranoid delusions. Trump isn't trying to shut them down, he's trying to expose their extreme bias.

He made a big mistake by picking a fight with the news people fake or not.. A president needs a poker face with thick skin...Trumps emotional roller coaster is showing it bugs him.

Obama had fake news all over the internet too, its is a political tool which is a scam but it isn't up to Trump to call it out..He used this tool as well to get himself elected .

I suppose holding the press to confirming stories, naming sources and being unbias would just be expecting too much.
By the way, no one is currently shutting down the press. No one is restricting stories published.

More paranoid delusions. Trump isn't trying to shut them down, he's trying to expose their extreme bias.

He made a big mistake by picking a fight with the news people fake or not.. A president needs a poker face with thick skin...Trumps emotional roller coaster is showing it bugs him.

Obama had fake news all over the internet too, its is a political tool which is a scam but it isn't up to Trump to call it out..He used this tool as well to get himself elected .
So what you are saying is that you prefer Obama's style over Trump's style, but it was this style that got Trump elected over all the thick skinned poker faced politicians in the primary election and the general election.

View attachment 113182

Sen. John McCain on Saturday defended the free press following criticism by President Trump, warning that a suppression of an "adversarial" press can lead to a dictatorial regime.

When asked about the president's tweet from Friday that accused the media of being the "enemy of the American people," McCain took the opportunity to underscore the importance of free press in the modern era.

"A fundamental part of that new world order was a free press. I hate the press, I hate you especially, but the fact is we need you, we need a free press," McCain told Chuck Todd in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press."

I am gonna go with Senator McCain's defense of the First Amendment. The First Amendment to the Constitution, as its third article of the Bill of Rights, states clearly that "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of the religion, or the freedom of the press, etc." I know that the First Amendment is needed forever and ever.

There is no first amendment issue here since there are no laws proposed to limit the press. The first amendment doesn't prohibit criticism of the press and McCain has dishonestly tried to portray criticism of the press as suppression of the press. Aren't you outraged by McCain's lies about the first amendment?

Actually McCain has it wrong, but then again he is a Liberal Fascists best friend.

It's when The Media becomes Propagandists for a Particular Dogma, or Ideology that they are laying the ground work and setting the Table for a Dictator who is Sympatico to their Agenda.

We came dangerously close to a dictatorship with Obama because of The Press' Duplicity, and the ball would have been advanced further in Tyranny had Clinton been elected.

The Press does not have to agree with The President but they cannot let themselves be a Partisan and Monilithic Instrument of Propaganda for a Leftist Agenda.

We need balance in the press like we have balance in our three coequal branches of Government, but sadly they have no checks and balances so once they become an Agendized Monilithic Industry they offer We The People No Protelctions from Tyranny In Fact they then become an Advocate for Tyranny.

And that is the dangerous state we find our so called free press in today.

View attachment 113182

Looks like the Dems have their nominee for 2020!

McCain is a strange man. He ran the worst republican campaign (with the possible exception of Bob Dole) in modern history. McCain was too timid to even mention Barry Hussein Obama's freaking middle name. What the hell he is doing in Germany ranting about his own president is anybody's guess. It might even border on treason.

View attachment 113182

No one ever accused John McCain of being smart or even honest. How is criticizing the press suppression of the press unless McCain believes President Trump's criticisms of the press are so devastatingly effective the press will collapse under the weight of them?

Rand Paul responded by saying McCain just showed us again how lucky we are McCain is not in charge.

Wiki: This sounds just like what he is doing..

Dictators also use their leadership skills to persuade the masses to believe their agendas. They use censorship to control the flow of information so as to maintain power.

Our First Amendment test is here. We can’t afford to flunk it.
Trump has made it clear that he has no intention of protecting or defending those rights. He has said repeatedly that he wants to change the laws that allow the press to publish news — however imperfectly — without fear of punishment.

View attachment 113182

There is no first amendment issue here since there are no laws proposed to limit the press. The first amendment doesn't prohibit criticism of the press and McCain has dishonestly tried to portray criticism of the press as suppression of the press. Aren't you outraged by McCain's lies about the first amendment?
No, he defended the first amendment after President Trump made a huge grill on the news media on Twitter, saying that fake news is the speak of the devil. Why do you consider on making lies on the Freedom of Speech, the freedom of the press, etc.? Do supporters of President Trump like you making me do some lies?

View attachment 113182

I don't think I am outraged by it.

View attachment 113182

Yeah...hummmm .. I like him actually, and he is not too far left.

So according to you Trump can't stand up for what he believes becauuuuuuseeee......he's Trump?

What is this asinine logic. ANY American can speak their mind INCLUDING the president.
Obama complained endlessly about conservative media, did you have a problem with that too?

I will admit Trump needs to let the "I won" bullshit go but I have no problem with him challenging our hysterical media.

View attachment 113182

Who is the nominee? To me, I don't really know yet.

I posted this yesterday, looks like need to post it again:

McCain appears to be just another Soros puppet.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

View attachment 113184

McCain just released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

And let's not forget: McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer and cozier cooperation with Dems than with Republicans. And looks like now he's trying to help Soros to pull out a coup in his own country.

Breitbart....Come on...lol...

Actually McCain has it wrong, but then again he is a Liberal Fascists best friend.

It's when The Media becomes Propagandists for a Particular Dogma, or Ideology that they are laying the ground work and setting the Table for a Dictator who is Sympatico to their Agenda.

We came dangerously close to a dictatorship with Obama because of The Press' Duplicity, and the ball would have been advanced further in Tyranny had Clinton been elected.

The Press does not have to agree with The President but they cannot let themselves be a Partisan and Monilithic Instrument of Propaganda for a Leftist Agenda.

We need balance in the press like we have balance in our three coequal branches of Government, but sadly they have no checks and balances so once they become an Agendized Monilithic Industry they offer We The People No Protelctions from Tyranny In Fact they then become an Advocate for Tyranny.

And that is the dangerous state we find our so called free press in today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't think that the Trump is complaining about internet news . Trump is going after organized 'msm' working with lefty politicians and the 'democrats' and democrat party EWings !!

Forum List

Back