McCain No Longer a R I N O

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Our Senator from Arizona has jumped ship...first joing Shummer and the other Rats on the latest amnesty scheme (and dragging Rubio into political suicide), but now calling for an aid cut-off to Egypt for their "coup" on Morsi. Why in the world would he join in Hussein's support of the Muslim Brotherhood? Good question. Who the hell is John Mcain these days? :eusa_eh:

john-mccain-cranky-horiz.jpg

I decided to blame Cindy McCain for the conversion. Those of us who've lived in Phoenix for a long time remember how an aging Barry Goldwater's young liberal wife made his home life hell until he fell in line with her leftist leanings. Had Cindy fostered the same kind of pillow-talk subversion to her husband? I don't think so....although she supports queer-marriage, she stopped short of public disagreement with John about DADT. She seems to have a healthy dislike for both the Husseins, so I decided not to blame Cindy.

Has his confinement and torture in Hoa Lo prison caught up to him, his mind finally coming apart? Nope; no signs of erratic behavior or disjointed speech. Is he bitter about the loss to Hussein and the critics savaging his campaign and selection of Sarah Palin? Probably. And therein may lay the answer. It seems the Old Guard GOP has always given McCain the cold shoulder while the Rats welcomed him into their clutches, then using him to boast of "bipartisan support" for their hustles.

But the larger issue may just be that the old warrior is losing his sand. Always ready to find a military solution to the ME, maybe he's given up and decided to let the arab world do whatever it wants to itself, if the choice started with an election. What he's missing of course is that elections don't determine "democracy"; it's the governing afterward that does.

You'd think he'd have learned that with the Palestinian fiasco when they used their votes to give HAMAS control of their country. Morsi quickly used his position in Egypt to ignore the new constitution and seize tyrant power. The people finally had enough last week and took to the streets. The Egyptian military agreed with them rather than start shooting them. Hussein is helpless as usual, afraid to intervene because he's an idiot and a coward. It does nobody any good for John McCain to agree with our punk president that our only means of affecting those people's future is to withdraw our support for their desire for true freedom.

Last edited:
The aid cut off for Egypt is by law, there's nothing anyone can do about it legally.

• Banned
The aid cut off for Egypt is by law, there's nothing anyone can do about it legally.

Nope, only if the president or Congress (not sure which) deems there's been a "coup". At this point neither has used that word. :eusa_hand:

Joe is right. Obama said it was not a coup. To be exact. McCain is a traitor. I always thought he'd turn out that way and he proved me right. Lindsey Graham is another one.

How about illegally? Like when the Stuttering Clusterfukk waived human rights and democracy requirements for Morsi and sent him a few Billion Dollars in the last two years?

The Muslim Brotherhood are the same people who Assassinated Anwar Sadat -- For making peace with Israel.

The same people.

When Mubarek was losing power and caught the Stuttering Clusterfukk flat-footed (or flat on his back with Reggie "the body man'), there was a power vacuum.

The MB knew there would be. They should, since they were the ones fighting Mubarek the whole time. the Stuttering Clusterfukk knew there would be. He invited the MB to fill Ten Front Row Seats at his Speech (A New Beginning... Look it up libtard morons) in Cairo. Long before Mubarek fell.

Add to that all the other actions, all the other meetings, all the tacit (and sometimes explicit) "got you back jack" nods from the Stuttering Clusterfukk and only a knob-gobbling dimocrap lapdog of an idiot would state that the Stuttering Clusterfukk didn't back Morsi.

Everybody knows he did. EVERYBODY.

So to state otherwise just simply makes the person stating it a liar. Or an idiot. Most likely -- Both

Nope, only if the president or Congress (not sure which) deems there's been a "coup". At this point neither has used that word. :eusa_hand:

By definition, it was/is a coup. The administration's reluctance to acknowledge this borders on the criminal because...

By law all non-humanitarian aid should be stopped.

McCain is a perfect case for term limits and an age limit for congress. He should have retired to his barbeque in arizona years ago.

Yep, they have beautiful homes in San Diego and Sedona and all the money (Cindy's) they could ever spend. He brings us no pork although he did get us the Colorado River water the Kalis had stolen for years by completing the CAP. I always voted for him because he was a Naval Aviator and those guys saved our bacon many times in the RVN when AF wouldn't fly in weather, or ended up shooting at us instead of Nathan. The Keating scandal almost finished him but didn't. He ran out of money in 2008 and flew coach to keep his campaign alive....he's never quit on anybody or anything....until now. :(

By definition, it was/is a coup. The administration's reluctance to acknowledge this borders on the criminal because...

By law all non-humanitarian aid should be stopped.

Stupid law that should be ignored as should the ban on assassination of foreign leaders deemed enemies of the USA. If Bush41 had allowed the SEAL sniper to take out Saddam when he had him in his cross-hairs, we'd still have 4K young buckaroos around. We live in a real world that the progs who got these laws on the books have never and will never understand.

Forum List

Back