McCain No Longer a R I N O

Poor Jake....look I know you need to hump my leg, just don't cum on it, ok?

Cut off aid for Egypt? Fine by me. We shouldn't be giving aid to Egypt. I dont care who is in power. Why should our tax money go to them?

:lol: As Roo gets his butt kicked and shooed away. Behavioral reinforcement is helping you here.

Cut off aid for Egypt? Fine by me. We shouldn't be giving aid to Egypt. I dont care who is in power. Why should our tax money go to them?

Try reading the thread....I think the "why" is pretty clear. :eusa_eh:

Poor Jakey, you following me around like this is getting pathetic.

The other day he claimed he "trained" me for Special Ops ("idiots running around in the woods" I think he said) yet didn't know about Nha Trang....then claimed it "closed in '67" (it ran until '71) and then called me "stupid" and ran away. :cuckoo:

The other day he claimed he "trained" me for Special Ops ("idiots running around in the woods" I think he said) yet didn't know about Nha Trang....then claimed it "closed in '67" (it ran until '71) and then called me "stupid" and ran away. :cuckoo:

He is a strange one, usually the harder you bitch slap him the further he digs in.

I don't know about you, but sometimes I felt like an idiot running around the woods.

Sometimes; running pretty fast.

I don't know about you, but sometimes I felt like an idiot running around the woods.

So you're not a chick? :eusa_eh: Avatar kinda had me fooled as to what you were doing at Nha Trang. Nope, never felt like anything but the professional I was trained to be. We were meticulous in every endeavor from trail-repair, to no talk....(not easy on a 7 day sneak), no smoking, no sneezing, no mechanical sounds of any kind, to meeting the objective and getting everybody home alive. Have I ever dropped my ruck and run for my life to a slick half-mile away already taking ground-fire? You bet I have and they stayed for us as we knew they would. After the Rangers took over LRRP teams, I had no desire to switch from Air Cav to Airborne. They were demanding "proof of contact" at the end when the whole point on most partols was to avoid contact. That's when I decided to get back to the Benning and teach what I'd learned.

So you're not a chick? :eusa_eh: Avatar kinda had me fooled as to what you were doing at Nha Trang. Nope, never felt like anything but the professional I was trained to be. We were meticulous in every endeavor from trail-repair, to no talk....(not easy on a 7 day sneak), no smoking, no sneezing, no mechanical sounds of any kind, to meeting the objective and getting everybody home alive. Have I ever dropped my ruck and run for my life to a slick half-mile away already taking ground-fire? You bet I have and they stayed for us as we knew they would. After the Rangers took over LRRP teams, I had no desire to switch from Air Cav to Airborne. They were demanding "proof of contact" at the end when the whole point on most partols was to avoid contact. That's when I decided to get back to the Benning and teach what I'd learned.

Welcome to the "Idiots Club"

Edgetho ~ Charter Member

ETA:
I like my Avatar. She's HOT.

Why would a chick put up an Avatar of a Hot Chick?

Trying to trick us into believing she's hot too? :cool:

I wouldn't put up an Avatar that resembled me in any way.

This Board has standards :redface:

Last edited:

Welcome to the "Idiots Club"

Edgetho ~ Charter Member

ETA:
I like my Avatar. She's HOT.

Why would a chick put up an Avatar of a Hot Chick?

Trying to trick us into believing she's hot too? :cool:

I wouldn't put up an Avatar that resembled me in any way.

This Board has standards :redface:

:lol:

Forum List

Back