McCain No Longer a R I N O

The aid cut off for Egypt is by law, there's nothing anyone can do about it legally.

Nope, only if the president or Congress (not sure which) deems there's been a "coup". At this point neither has used that word. :eusa_hand:

Why do you want us sending aid to Egypt, which pretty much all goes to the corrupt regimes there anyway, when we are $17 trillion in debt?

Why do you want us sending aid to Egypt, which pretty much all goes to the corrupt regimes there anyway, when we are $17 trillion in debt?

The debt is no longer a worry for me....it's just play-money now, we have no intention of paying it down, let alone paying it off so we'll default, everybody will pretend they care, T-bill holders will scream bloody murder and in a couple months, we'll have a "clean" bill of health again.

As to Egypt, if we don't give them money, Putin will be all too glad to step in and get new port facilities. Remember, the russians were tight with Egypt before Sadat took over; built the Aswan Dam for them. Money buys influence and we need Egypt to continue patrolling the Sinai and not go hostile toward Israel....that's where Morsi was heading and why our wonderful ally the fucking Turks are screaming. If Turkey hadn't reneged on their promise to allow 4th ID to sweep down through the sunni triangle, there would have been no insurgency and Iraq would have been pacified in a matter of months. They should have been kicked out of NATO for that but nobody in the WH has the stomach to deal with treachery anymore it seems.

And finally if Egypt stays sane and apostate, we have less to worry about with AQ making Africa their next target to establish rogue states they can operate from. And I'd like to see the Pyramids before I die and not be ducking shots while I'm at it. :eusa_angel:

The debt is no longer a worry for me....it's just play-money now, we have no intention of paying it down, let alone paying it off so we'll default, everybody will pretend they care, T-bill holders will scream bloody murder and in a couple months, we'll have a "clean" bill of health again.

As to Egypt, if we don't give them money, Putin will be all too glad to step in and get new port facilities. Remember, the russians were tight with Egypt before Sadat took over; built the Aswan Dam for them. Money buys influence and we need Egypt to continue patrolling the Sinai and not go hostile toward Israel....that's where Morsi was heading and why our wonderful ally the fucking Turks are screaming. If Turkey hadn't reneged on their promise to allow 4th ID to sweep down through the sunni triangle, there would have been no insurgency and Iraq would have been pacified in a matter of months. They should have been kicked out of NATO for that but nobody in the WH has the stomach to deal with treachery anymore it seems.

And finally if Egypt stays sane and apostate, we have less to worry about with AQ making Africa their next target to establish rogue states they can operate from. And I'd like to see the Pyramids before I die and not be ducking shots while I'm at it. :eusa_angel:

you are making some sense, but our foreign aid should have conditions attached to it. Why are we still funding Pakistan for instance when they hid OBL and openly support AQ?

As Reagan aided Saddam Hussein. Times change, Redfish.

oh, its the old moral equivalency argument, reagan screwed up so its ok for obama to screw up.

the idea is for our leaders to learn from history so that they do not repeat the mistakes of their predecesors.

Yes he did and you would have thought that our leaders would learn from it and the electorate would hold them accountable.

So what Reagan did was dumb and you don't mind Obama being dumb. To me that is insane.

you are making some sense, but our foreign aid should have conditions attached to it. Why are we still funding Pakistan for instance when they hid OBL and openly support AQ?

Pakistan isn't supporting AQ...in fact, the arab terrorists have given the Pakis nothing but headaches. The Paki ISI supports anybody who gives them money so they hid the hermit bin-Laden, who by that time wasn't involved in AQ operations anymore. They have enough trouble with their own taliban....most of our money to the Pakis is to insure their nukes don't get away from them. And BTW, they are the ones tipping us off to terrorists that are considered drone-worthy....we have to take out a percentage of their own taliban leadership as part of the deal.

Pakistan isn't supporting AQ...in fact, the arab terrorists have given the Pakis nothing but headaches. The Paki ISI supports anybody who gives them money so they hid the hermit bin-Laden, who by that time wasn't involved in AQ operations anymore. They have enough trouble with their own taliban....most of our money to the Pakis is to insure their nukes don't get away from them. And BTW, they are the ones tipping us off to terrorists that are considered drone-worthy....we have to take out a percentage of their own taliban leadership as part of the deal.

sorry, but I think you are a victim of the obama admin propaganda.

oh, its the old moral equivalency argument, reagan screwed up so its ok for obama to screw up.

No, neither Reagan or Obama screwed up. BHO's administration has had to change because of Morsi's actions.

Decided whether or not you were a 5th SFG instructor of mine at Nha Trang yet, asshole?

EXACTLY!!!

By the time Osama bin Laden was taken out, he was a spent force, an impotent has-been and bragging about killing him is like a empty-headed New England Patriot fan bragging about punching out Terry Bradshaw.

sorry, but I think you are a victim of the obama admin propaganda.

Yeah, like I believe anything that muslim queer says.....you need to read my thoughts a little more carefully....you'll see I'm in touch with reality. :eusa_eh:

EXACTLY!!!

By the time Osama bin Laden was taken out, he was a spent force, an impotent has-been and bragging about killing him is like a empty-headed New England Patriot fan bragging about punching out Terry Bradshaw.

Yep, and why Dubya quit looking for his sorry ass....he knew if he got OBL the left would scream: "THAT'S IT THE WAR IS OVER SPEND THE MONEY ON OUR BULLSHIT PROGRAMS!" with the real bad cats still on the prowl.

No, neither Reagan or Obama screwed up. BHO's administration has had to change because of Morsi's actions.

Decided whether or not you were a 5th SFG instructor of mine at Nha Trang yet, asshole?

I was at Group in Nha Trang for a while. Nov 66 to July 67, IIRC.

Went to Bien Hoa, was at Goodman in Saigon for a little while goofing off, went to B-36 tried to get on their Mobile Guerilla team but my DEROS was coming up and I decided to go home instead.

Probably just as well, the Mobile Gueriila Force got chewed up pretty bad.

I don't remember a lot of Instructin' going on in Nha Trang. Maybe at B-52, Project Delta.

There was a lot of drinking. I remember that.

McCain needs to be recalled, he's not longer competent to serve in the Senate

Last edited:
I was at Group in Nha Trang for a while. Nov 66 to July 67, IIRC.

Went to Bien Hoa, was at Goodman in Saigon for a little while goofing off, went to B-36 tried to get on their Mobile Guerilla team but my DEROS was coming up and I decided to go home instead.

Probably just as well, the Mobile Gueriila Force got chewed up pretty bad.

I don't remember a lot of Instructin' going on in Nha Trang. Maybe at B-52, Project Delta.

There was a lot of drinking. I remember that.

MACV RECONDO....After 27 air-assaults during Tet I figured my time was about up with 7 months left in-country. In fact my nick was "9" (lives) for all the rifles shot out of my hands, various and sundries shot off my boonies, ruck straps, canteens, etc. So I put in for LRRPs, got selected, got through the 2 weeks, saved my First-Shirt's ass on "you bet your life" first mission out....got through 17 insertions/extractions, and got out alive by the grace of God. RECONDO was everybody....my team was 2 USMC, 2 2/7 AC/AM, 173rd AB, and a cat from Americal, and later another USMC. Made E-5 for pulling off a heist of an NVA payroll along with the captain who was with them.....made my Top try to kiss me on the head. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back