McCain No Longer a R I N O

As Reagan aided Saddam Hussein. Times change, Redfish.

oh, its the old moral equivalency argument, reagan screwed up so its ok for obama to screw up.

the idea is for our leaders to learn from history so that they do not repeat the mistakes of their predecesors.

Reagan was fighting against hostage takers and Islamists in Iran, the same people Starkey seems to be supportive of

As Reagan aided Saddam Hussein. Times change, Redfish.

oh, its the old moral equivalency argument, reagan screwed up so its ok for obama to screw up.

the idea is for our leaders to learn from history so that they do not repeat the mistakes of their predecesors.

Reagan was fighting against hostage takers and Islamists in Iran, the same people Starkey seems to be supportive of

I was for the aid in the 80s to SH because of the Iranians and what they were doing that you love, Frank. Why do you support jihadists of any and all sorts? You really must hate the USA that much.

The aid cut off for Egypt is by law, there's nothing anyone can do about it legally.

Nope, only if the president or Congress (not sure which) deems there's been a "coup". At this point neither has used that word. :eusa_hand:

Section 508 of the decades-old Foreign Assistance Act stipulates that “none of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available pursuant to this Act shall be obligated or expended to finance directly any assistance to any country whose duly elected head of government is deposed by a military coup or decree.”
A clause in the 2011 omnibus bill strengthens the provision, excluding from American aid any nation experiencing a “coup d’etat or decree in which the military plays a decisive role.”
Committee Reports - 105th Congress (1997-1998) - House Report 105-825

So are you saying the Egyptian military did not play a decisive role in the take-over?

I was for the aid in the 80s to SH because of the Iranians and what they were doing that you love, Frank. Why do you support jihadists of any and all sorts? You really must hate the USA that much.

Jake, you keep sticking up for the Islamists Reagan was fighting against

You are the one who is sticking up for Islamofascism, Frank. Your lie is a typical fascist disinformation tactic: accuse the good guy of what you are doing.

I agree whole heartedly that we should get out of the neo-conservatism business.

You are the one who is sticking up for Islamofascism, Frank. Your lie is a typical fascist disinformation tactic: accuse the good guy of what you are doing.

Jake, why are you taking sides against the USA, not just once either

Frank, stop support Morsi, the MB, and jihadism.

You are fooling no one, now. You could be Sunni Man's disinfo sock for what you are doing.

Frank, stop support Morsi, the MB, and jihadism.

You are fooling no one, now. You could be Sunni Man's disinfo sock for what you are doing.

Jake, I'm not Obama, stop pretending to take your meds, you need to take them to get control of your delusions

You and Obama backed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood and it didn't work

Frank, you are spinning out of control, my friend. Morsi loves you, hates Obama, as does the MB, which loves you.

You have to stop this. The watchers onto you now.

Name one Good Reason we should give Egypt the $1.5 Billion in aid that in on the books?
Seems that the Egyptian Military just did us a favor and cancelled the aid package.

Frank, you are spinning out of control, my friend. Morsi loves you, hates Obama, as does the MB, which loves you.

Jake, you need to pull yourself back from the Abyss of Insanity you're trying to walk across; you're not a Wallenda.

One more time: I'm not your pal Obama.

Obama = Supported Morsi

Frank = couldn't give a fuck about Obama or Morsi

Does that help?

Maybe you should write it down?

You don't know shit about the Brotherhood kiss ass.

Forum List

Back