McCain said trump's withdrawal comments emboldened Assad.

You people criticizing John McCain...a real American Hero while defending a Dictator wannabe need mental help.
McCain has stabbed the GOP in the back so many times I can't even count them. Your attacks against Trump are purely the product of brain damage. You supported a traitor for 8 years, and now you're supporting a coup against a lawfully elected President.
I suppose you’re inferring Obama’s is a traitor? Do tell!

Coup against lawfully elected president.
All mueller is doing is hunting for facts.
Lawfully elected with Russian help.

You people criticizing John McCain...a real American Hero while defending a Dictator wannabe need mental help.
McCain has stabbed the GOP in the back so many times I can't even count them. Your attacks against Trump are purely the product of brain damage. You supported a traitor for 8 years, and now you're supporting a coup against a lawfully elected President.

HUH? ...hunting for facts ?!?!?!?!?

The narcotized never cease to amaze me

Wrong. What he is doing is persecuting Republicans. Notice that he isn't investigating a single Democrat, even though Hillary and her gang are up to their eyeballs in Russian collusion. He also isn't investigating Hillary's co-conspirators in the FBI, CIA and NSA and the Obama admininstration.

McTumor with ISIS members in Syria!

61aa6e7ef5ba1b32529fa6794ee32990fb78ef30f4f3a41f83aa5d48d25a032c.jpg

Yes the very bullshit orange turd used to chide Obama, "you shouldn't tell anyone what you are going to do", is what Lying Donald did. He announced the US would be withdrawing troops from Syria. Didn't he vomit excessively for Obama announcing we would be withdrawing from Iraq?

Oh what a fine team of dipshit are Trump and Bolton. Like Toilet and Paper.

Yes the very bullshit orange turd used to chide Obama, "you shouldn't tell anyone what you are going to do", is what Lying Donald did. He announced the US would be withdrawing troops from Syria. Didn't he vomit excessively for Obama announcing we would be withdrawing from Iraq?

trump is a Hypocrite of the First Order!

Mueller is waiting to get the orange clown in a witness chair, under oath. That is a day we are all waiting for. If the Liar in Chief can make it through an interview without lying.....I will eat my laptop.

Wrong. What he is doing is persecuting Republicans. Notice that he isn't investigating a single Democrat, even though Hillary and her gang are up to their eyeballs in Russian collusion. He also isn't investigating Hillary's co-conspirators in the FBI, CIA and NSA and the Obama admininstration.

HE IS A REPUBLICAN! He actually has ethics...which is something that has been surgically removed from this Regime. Yup.....just like other Dictatorships...this is a Regime. It is made up of the most wealthy of this country who make policy decision based on making the most wealthy of this country more wealthy. Donnie himself has said as much.

It does not matter to trump's cult members. The man has said he would not be playing golf like Obama is elected president. What has he done more than any other president? The man said he is putting America first and yet he buys Chinese steel for his hotels. Now the man said don't signal you military plans and he tells Assad that we are leaving Syria soon.

It really does not matter to his mindless cult members. The will always swear that he did not actually say something or that he was "joking." They will defend the orange clown no matter what.

Wow........................back in 2013 when Obama said that he was going to pull troops out of Iraq by 2014 (because of the SOFA agreement that was negotiated by Jr.), the conservatives were screaming that Obama was telling the enemy what he was going to do.

McCain chides Trump for doing the same thing (only there was no SOFA agreement to pull out), and no you guys are defending Trump for saying when he's gonna pull out.

Unbelievable.

McStain is a traitor of the first order!

He is the last one who should talk about this subject. :mad-61:

Why?

look it up yourself. ;)

Hhhhmmmm....everything I read about McCain say he is a real American Hero who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison and someone who refused to be released even when he had a chance. He stayed, even though as the son of an Admiral, he could have left. The man is a REAL AMERICAN HERO....as compared to a Bone Spur Deferral Coward. Read and Learn

Reminder: John McCain refused an early release from prison camp

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

Wow........................back in 2013 when Obama said that he was going to pull troops out of Iraq by 2014 (because of the SOFA agreement that was negotiated by Jr.), the conservatives were screaming that Obama was telling the enemy what he was going to do.

McCain chides Trump for doing the same thing (only there was no SOFA agreement to pull out), and no you guys are defending Trump for saying when he's gonna pull out.

Unbelievable.

The trump cult members take a shot every morning which leaves them mind numb to any negative or derogatory information concerning their orange clown hero. that is the only explanation for their clueless acceptance of anything this Dictator Wannabe says and the only way I can explain how they attack a real American hero while defending a bone spur deferral artist.

McStain is a traitor of the first order!

He is the last one who should talk about this subject. :mad-61:

Why?

look it up yourself. ;)

Hhhhmmmm....everything I read about McCain say he is a real American Hero who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison and someone who refused to be released even when he had a chance. He stayed, even though as the son of an Admiral, he could have left. The man is a REAL AMERICAN HERO....as compared to a Bone Spur Deferral Coward. Read and Learn

Reminder: John McCain refused an early release from prison camp

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet
The only reason he refused an early release is so he could sing like a canary to the Vietcong. He wasn't called John 'Songbird' McCain for nothing.

Mueller is waiting to get the orange clown in a witness chair, under oath. That is a day we are all waiting for. If the Liar in Chief can make it through an interview without lying.....I will eat my laptop.

TRUMP MUST TERMINATE MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN WITH PREJUDICE .

TRUMP MUST TERMINATE MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN WITH PREJUDICE .

what is trump afraid of....? what are you afraid of that Mueller could expose?

Do you actually think President Trump did something illegal, criminal?

Forum List

Back