McCain said trump's withdrawal comments emboldened Assad.

McStain is a traitor of the first order!

He is the last one who should talk about this subject. :mad-61:

Right...a decorated American hero criticized a bone spur deferral....you are an IDIOT!

No, actually it is you who is the idiot. What's HILARIOUS is how hypocritical you are. If McCain bashed your magic negro you'd bite his head off.

McCain is one of the few last Republicans in Congress with a thread of ethics and class. All the others have become tumpatized with no ethics, no morals, and little class.

The Blue Wave will leave this regime open for full time investigations and subpoenas. The House was a joke when it closed their Russian investigation without even calling some of the most essential witnesses. Voters are not stupid. They know when a Political Party is sand bagging to protect its leader. The GOP will suffer.

Quit while you can cause you really lost your credibility there with mccain having morals and class.:haha:

stick to the sports section and about how the cheatriots have tainted the sport of football,a subject you actually KNOW something about and are actually knowledgeable and objective on where you actually take the time to look at the facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

here on this subject,you are just embarrassing yourself having your ass owned by so many posters here besides myself.:iyfyus.jpg:

McStain is a traitor of the first order!

He is the last one who should talk about this subject. :mad-61:

Right...a decorated American hero criticized a bone spur deferral....you are an IDIOT!

No, actually it is you who is the idiot. What's HILARIOUS is how hypocritical you are. If McCain bashed your magic negro you'd bite his head off.

Calling someone an idiot and a hypocrite, in the same post that you prove you are a racist, is remarkable. What it tells me is you are one of the hysterical members of the echo chamber.

Facts:
  • McCain went to the Naval Academy and served our nation in combat
  • Trump got a deferment, attended business school and later went bankrupt several times.
  • McCain married once, Trump is on his third marriage.
  • McCain's biggest mistake was Palin
  • Trump's biggest mistake is running for president
  • McCain is a conservative; Trump is a narcissist.
  • McCain is physically ill, Trump is mentally ill.

"Calling someone an idiot and a hypocrite, in the same post that you prove you are a racist,"

You don't even know how stupid this makes you look.

Neither Trump nor McCain are Conservative.
I am not a Trump supporter.
McCain is a traitor wo was protected by his father who was an Admiral when ole Johnny fucked up on the Forrestal.

You are an idiot because you think that just because you are a partisan hack so is everyone else. Trump, like Obama, both Bushes and the Clinton's is simply playing a role. We will be involved in WWIII soon.
:udaman::yes_text12:

This is ridiculous to believe that Assad used chemical weapons. The deal had already been brokered by Russia for Jaysh al Islam (subsidiary terror group of Jabhat al Nusra AQ) to leave Douma.

Assad's forces had already won the city back from the terrorists to free their citizens. Assad and his Generals are not whack jobs. Why on earth would they risk universal condemnation considering they had WON.

This is just another freaking false flag. If the US bombs Syria killing more Syrian civilians ( which is seriously demented ) to punish Assad, it's just a pretext. There's no way in hell anyone in the DoD could believe this shit.

Oh and by the way this terror group in particular is sponsored by Saudi Arabia and they have been shelling Damascus for years while holding Douma and its citizens hostage.

"A Russian-sponsored deal requires that the Jaish al-Islam rebel group surrender all prisoners before leaving."

Syrian rebels leave Douma amid outrage over chemical attacks

Again , Saudi Arabia , Israhell and the CIA want to destroy Syria using ANY PRETEXT.

Again , Saudi Arabia , Israhell and the CIA want to destroy Syria using ANY PRETEXT.

we have a winner for the best post on this thread.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The RW nuts are telling this lie....defending their Dear Leader.

Classic projection....we don't have a "Dear Leader"...we've got a son of a bitch billionaire who whipped your cow with a tenth of the money she spent and after fumigating the White House, is cleaning up the rest of Bush's and Barry's messes. It surprises nobody you don't have a clue what's going on, hence the constant lies and accusations based on your own insecurities.
The UNDERSTATEMENT of the century, best damn post on this thread bar none,hands down,no contest. This post was so dead on i cant add anything more to this excellent well thought you post.
:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So you are choosing a bone spur draft dodger over an American Hero who....even to this day....suffers from the injuries he suffered as a POW.

You are either a Russian Troll or you are a Treasonous Bastard with a Brain the size of a walnut.....

Classic projection....we don't have a "Dear Leader"...we've got a son of a bitch billionaire who whipped your cow with a tenth of the money she spent and after fumigating the White House, is cleaning up the rest of Bush's and Barry's messes. It surprises nobody you don't have a clue what's going on, hence the constant lies and accusations based on your own insecurities.
The UNDERSTATEMENT of the century, best damn post on this thread bar none,hands down,no contest. This post was so dead on i cant add anything more to this excellent well thought you post.

So you are choosing a bone spur draft dodger over an American Hero who....even to this day....suffers from the injuries he suffered as a POW.

You are either a Russian Troll or you are a Treasonous Bastard with a Brain the size of a walnut.....

You wouldn't what a hero is if one bit you in the ass.

It sure as hell ain't your orange, lying, bone spur, draft dodging idiot....

It sure as hell ain't your orange, lying, bone spur, draft dodging idiot....

He's not mine, I'm more intelligent than that. You aren't. I know what a hero is, you don't.

It truly is nauseating how you stupid fucks have turned on a true patriot in favor of a traitor.

It truly is nauseating how you stupid fucks have turned on a true patriot in favor of a traitor.

Here is how stupid you are.

I am not a Trump guy, I am not an American Government guy. It's all a sham, there are not two party's in the halls f power. There is only one. The two party paradigm is a lie designed to divide America. It works.

McCain wrecked 5 planes.
He killed 141 sailors on the Forrestal, his father the Admiral covered it all up. You? Just one ore fucking never fought arm chair QB. Go kill yourself, you are of no use to anyone.

I am not a Trump guy, I am not an American Government guy. It's all a sham, there are not two party's in the halls f power. There is only one. The two party paradigm is a lie designed to divide America. It works.

McCain wrecked 5 planes.
He killed 141 sailors on the Forrestal, his father the Admiral covered it all up. You? Just one ore fucking never fought arm chair QB. Go kill yourself, you are of no use to anyone.

You really are a delusional POS.

I never thought the world would turn upside down where draft dodgers are seen as hero's and heroic POWs are seen as villains....I think there is a disease out there is infecting the brains of trumpettes.

McCain wrecked 5 planes.
Like I said...nauseating and stupid...

By the way, when you dance and prance and show your ass exactly like a little Trumpkin....and then someone assumes you are a little Trumpkin...

...why, that's YOUR fault, idiot.

McCain wrecked 5 planes.

"Go kill yourself"....really.....are you 12 years old in middle school?

Forum List

Back