McCain thumps Trump on the Khans and effectively ends Trump's chances for election

Senator McCain so well expressed what 80% of American is thinking of Comrade Trump.

STATEMENT FROM JOHN McCAIN REGARDING THE KHAN FAMILY John McCain's powerful statement to the Khans - CNNPolitics.com

Phoenix, AZ-- John McCain issued the following statement today regarding Donald Trump's comments about Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq in 2004:
"The Republican Party I know and love is the party of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan.
"I wear a bracelet bearing the name of a fallen hero, Matthew Stanley, which his mother, Lynn, gave me in 2007, at a town hall meeting in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. His memory and the memory of our great leaders deserve better from me.
"In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier's parents. He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump's statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.
"Make no mistake: I do not valorize our military out of some unfamiliar instinct. I grew up in a military family, and have my own record of service, and have stayed closely engaged with our armed forces throughout my public career. In the American system, the military has value only inasmuch as it protects and defends the liberties of the people.
"My father was a career naval officer, as was his father. For hundreds of years, every generation of McCains has served the United States in uniform.
"My sons serve today, and I'm proud of them. My youngest served in the war that claimed Captain Khan's life as well as in Afghanistan. I want them to be proud of me. I want to do the right thing by them and their comrades.
"Humayun Khan did exactly that — and he did it for all the right reasons. This accomplished young man was not driven to service as a United States Army officer because he was compelled to by any material need. He was inspired as a young man by his reading of Thomas Jefferson — and he wanted to give back to the country that had taken him and his parents in as immigrants when he was only two years old.
"Captain Khan's death in Iraq, on June 8th, 2004, was a shining example of the valor and bravery inculcated into our military. When a suicide bomber accelerated his vehicle toward a facility with hundreds of American soldiers, Captain Khan ordered his subordinates away from the danger.
"Then he ran toward it.
"The suicide bomber, striking prematurely, claimed the life of Captain Khan — and Captain Khan, through his selfless action and sacrifice, saved the lives of hundreds of his brothers and sisters.
"Scripture tells us that 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.'
"Captain Humayun Khan of the United States Army showed in his final moments that he was filled and motivated by this love. His name will live forever in American memory, as an example of true American greatness.
"In the end, I am morally bound to speak only to the things that command my allegiance, and to which I have dedicated my life's work: the Republican Party, and more importantly, the United States of America. I will not refrain from doing my utmost by those lights simply because it may benefit others with whom I disagree.
"I claim no moral superiority over Donald Trump. I have a long and well-known public and private record for which I will have to answer at the Final Judgment, and I repose my hope in the promise of mercy and the moderation of age. I challenge the nominee to set the example for what our country can and should represent.
"Arizona is watching. It is time for Donald Trump to set the example for our country and the future of the Republican Party. While our Party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us.
"Lastly, I'd like to say to Mr. and Mrs. Khan: thank you for immigrating to America. We're a better country because of you. And you are certainly right; your son was the best of America, and the memory of his sacrifice will make us a better nation -- and he will never be forgotten."

Juan McCain, thank you for your service, time for you to retire

No, McCarthy was not, no the staffer was not, but Trump is working with the former communist and calling on him for help.

why would McCain say that all white males are racist and uncaring like that?
Why should we all have to suffer because Donald Trump hurt some sand turds feelings.
Not all white people, just those who find it acceptable reffering to Muslims as sand turds.
When this is what they push for their agenda they deserve to be called "sand turds".
View attachment 83949
Unless you can somehow prove that every single Muslim has that agenda, that argument is simply false. Generalising based on religion or ethniticity like Maryland and you do with that reply is the textbook definition of racism. RASISM the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
The Koran speaks to that. It is plan, simple and historically shown to be a religion of hostility towards other peoples. Sad thing is many children who were captured throughout history have no clue that they came from a very different culture that does not call for war on "infidels".

No, McCarthy was not, no the staffer was not, but Trump is working with the former communist and calling on him for help.
The Russians, Iranians, Europe and America were all allies in WW2 lest you forget or are unaware.

The Russians, Iranians, Europe and America were all allies in WW2 lest you forget or are unaware.
The Russians and Americans ended being allies the day Nazi Germany surrendered 71 years ago.

Putin is the enemy, and Comrade Trump is calling on him. Comrade Trump is also getting the willies kicked out of him by Senator McCain today.

Last edited:
Why should we all have to suffer because Donald Trump hurt some sand turds feelings.
Not all white people, just those who find it acceptable reffering to Muslims as sand turds.
When this is what they push for their agenda they deserve to be called "sand turds".
View attachment 83949
Unless you can somehow prove that every single Muslim has that agenda, that argument is simply false. Generalising based on religion or ethniticity like Maryland and you do with that reply is the textbook definition of racism. RASISM the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
hey that sounds like a liberal
You know, Trump wants to get rid of the ILLEGALS and the liberals turn it into shipping ALL Hispanics back regardless of citizenship status.
He wants to stop letting people in the country from sand land until they can be properly investigated, (considering the trouble Europe is seeing its a good idea) and suddenly he hates all muslims, even those that have been great citizens for years.
Why are liberals so racist?

The Russians and Americans ended being allies the day Nazi Germany surrendered 71 years ago.

Putin is the enemy, and Comrade Trump is calling on him. Comrad Trump is also getting the willies kicked out of him by Senator McCain today.
Putin an enemy? You are living back in the cold war days Jakey. You need an upgrade. McCain kicks himself he does not need Trump's help to get that job done.

Putin is the enemy, and Comrade Trump is calling on him. Comrad Trump is also getting the willies kicked out of him by Senator McCain today.
Putin an enemy? You are living back in the cold war days Jakey. You need an upgrade. McCain kicks himself he does not need Trump's help to get that job done.
Putin, yes, is the enemy, not our buddy or friend.

If you have turned communist running dog, it is time you step into the light.

View attachment 83949
The Koran speaks to that. It is plan, simple and historically shown to be a religion of hostility towards other peoples. Sad thing is many children who were captured throughout history have no clue that they came from a very different culture that does not call for war on "infidels".
Unlike the christian religion you mean? There has been plenty of bloodshed in the name of the Christian God. The OT is filled with unimaginable horror. And the NT is only a marginal improvement. Luckely society has learned not to interpret the bible litterally for the most part. Just like plenty of Muslims have learned the same thing. So unless you can prove that ALL Muslims hold to the same interpretation of the Koran the one propregated by extremist, the conclusion is. You posted a racist meme. Quite honestly I don't mind assholes, I mind hypocritical assholes. Take responsibility for your beliefs don't try to somehow spin them into something it is not.

View attachment 83949
Unlike the christian religion you mean? There has been plenty of bloodshed in the name of the Christian God. The OT is filled with unimaginable horror. And the NT is only a marginal improvement. Luckely society has learned not to interpret the bible litterally for the most part. Just like plenty of Muslims have learned the same thing. So unless you can prove that ALL Muslims hold to the same interpretation of the Koran the one propregated by extremist, the conclusion is. You posted a racist meme. Quite honestly I don't mind assholes, I mind hypocritical assholes. Take responsibility for your beliefs don't try to somehow spin them into something it is not.
what bloodshed in the name of the one true God? lets stick to current events and try not to have to dig back to the Crusades.
Please be specific.

View attachment 83949
what bloodshed in the name of the one true God? lets stick to current events and try not to have to dig back to the Crusades.
Please be specific.
It is plan, simple and historically shown to be a religion of hostility towards other peoples.
If he can bring history into the conversation so can I.
And this is diggressing to begin with, I was pointing out the irony of people questioning the validity of referring to people as racist, while at the same time those same people namely you and Rod putting racist things in that same post. It's the same thing as when people say, "I'm not a racist but", after wich garanteed something racist will come out.

View attachment 83949
Please be specific.
It is plan, simple and historically shown to be a religion of hostility towards other peoples.
And this is diggressing to begin with, I was pointing out the irony of people questioning the validity of referring to people as racist, while at the same time those same people namely you and Rod putting racist things in that same post. It's the same thing as when people say, "I'm not a racist but", after wich garanteed something racist will come out.
so there is nothing you have to show bloodshed from Christians. Lets just go back 10 years or so and compare the Christians VS the worshipers of the child raping false god of hate,

Please be specific.
so there is nothing you have to show bloodshed from Christians. Lets just go back 10 years or so and compare the Christians VS the worshipers of the child raping false god of hate,
  • November 29, 2015: A shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, left three dead and several injured, and a suspect Robert L. Dear was apprehended.[I 9][I 10][I 11] The suspect had previously acted against other clinics, and referred to himself as a "warrior for the babies" at his hearing.[I 12][I 13] Neighbors and former neighbors described the suspect as "reclusive",[I 10] and police from several states where the suspect resided described a history of run-ins dating from at least 1997.[I 11] As of December 2015, the trial of the suspect is on going;[I 12] however, on May 11, 2016, the suspect was declared by the court incompetent to stand trial.[I 14]
    • September 11, 2006: David McMenemy of Rochester Hills, Michigan, crashed his car into the Edgerton Women's Care Center in Davenport, Iowa. He then doused the lobby in gasoline and started a fire. McMenemy committed these acts in the belief that the center was performing abortions; however, Edgerton is not an abortion clinic.[I 41] Time magazine listed the incident in a "Top 10 Inept Terrorist Plots" list.[I 42]
    • April 25, 2007: A package left at a women's health clinic in Austin, Texas, contained an explosive device capable of inflicting serious injury or death. A bomb squad detonated the device after evacuating the building. Paul Ross Evans (who had a criminal record for armed robbery and theft) was found guilty of the crime.[I 43]
    • May 9, 2007: An unidentified person deliberately set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia.[I 44]
    • December 6, 2007: Chad Altman and Sergio Baca were arrested for the arson of Dr. Curtis Boyd's clinic in Albuquerque. Baca's girlfriend had scheduled an appointment for an abortion at the clinic.[I 45][I 46]
    • January 22, 2009: Matthew L. Derosia, 32, who was reported to have had a history of mental illness[I 47] rammed an SUV into the front entrance of a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota.[I 48]
    • January 1, 2012: Bobby Joe Rogers, 41, firebombed the American Family Planning Clinic in Pensacola, Florida, with a Molotov cocktail; the fire gutted the building. Rogers told investigators that he was motivated to commit the crime by his opposition to abortion, and that what more directly prompted the act was seeing a patient enter the clinic during one of the frequent anti-abortion protests there. The clinic had previously been bombed at Christmas in 1984 and was the site of the murder of Dr. John Britton and James Barrett in 1994.[I 49]
    • April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms. No injuries were reported.
    • April 11, 2013: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Bloomington, Indiana, was vandalized with an axe.[I 50]
    • September 4, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was intentionally set on fire. No injuries were reported due to the time of day, but the FBI was involved because of a history of domestic terrorism against the clinic.[I 51]
    • October 22, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Claremont, New Hampshire was vandalized by a juvenile intruder. Damaged in the attack were computers, furniture, plumbing fixtures, office equipment, medical equipment, phone lines, windows, and walls. The flooding that resulted from the vandalism also damaged an adjacent business.[I 52][I 53]
    Anthrax threats[edit]
  • Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

On 20 January 2014, Catherine Samba-Panza, the mayor of Bangui, was elected as the interim president in the second round voting.[28] The election of Samba-Panza was welcomed by Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General.[29] Samba-Panza was viewed as having been neutral and away from clan clashes.Her arrival to the presidency was generally accepted by the anti-balaka.Following the election, Samba-Panza made a speech in the parliament appealing to the anti-balaka for putting down their weapons.[30]

The next day anti-Muslim violence continued in Bangui,[31] just days after the Muslim former Health Minister Dr. Joseph Kalite was lynched outside the Central Mosque[32] and at least nine other people were killed when attacked when a mob, some of who were from Christian self-defence groups, looted shops in the Muslim-majority Miskine neighbourhood of Bangui.[33] As of 20 January, the ICRC reported that it had buried about 50 bodies within 48 hours.[34] It also came after a mob killed two people who they accused of being Muslim, then dragged the bodies through the streets and burnt them.[35] Within the previous month, about 1,000 people had died.[36] On 4 February 2014, a local priest said 75 people were killed in the town of Boda, in Lobaye province[37] In the southwest, anti-balaka militants attacked Guen in early February resulting in the deaths of 60 people, according to Father Rigobert Dolongo, who also said that he had helped bury the bodies of the dead, at least 27 of whom died on the first day of the attack and 43 others the next day. As a result, hundreds of Muslim refugees sought shelter at a church in Carnot.[38]

In May 2014, it was reported that around 600,000 people in CAR were internally displaced with 160,000 of these in the capital Bangui. The Muslim population of Bangui had dropped from 138,000 to 900. The national health system had collapsed and over half of the total population of 4.6 million were said to be in need of immediate aid. Also from December 2013 to May 2014, 100,000 people had fled to neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and the Democratic Republic of Congo bringing the number of CAR refugees in these countries to about 350,000[39] Amnesty International blamed the anti-balaka militia of causing a "Muslim exodus of historic proportions.[40] Some Muslims of the country were also weary of the French presence in MISCA, with the French accused of not doing enough to stop attacks by Christian militias. One of the cited reasons for the difficulty in stopping attacks by anti-balaka militias was the mob nature of these attacks[41]
like you asked 10 years back

Please be specific.
Please be specific.
  • November 29, 2015: A shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, left three dead and several injured, and a suspect Robert L. Dear was apprehended.[I 9][I 10][I 11] The suspect had previously acted against other clinics, and referred to himself as a "warrior for the babies" at his hearing.[I 12][I 13] Neighbors and former neighbors described the suspect as "reclusive",[I 10] and police from several states where the suspect resided described a history of run-ins dating from at least 1997.[I 11] As of December 2015, the trial of the suspect is on going;[I 12] however, on May 11, 2016, the suspect was declared by the court incompetent to stand trial.[I 14]
    • September 11, 2006: David McMenemy of Rochester Hills, Michigan, crashed his car into the Edgerton Women's Care Center in Davenport, Iowa. He then doused the lobby in gasoline and started a fire. McMenemy committed these acts in the belief that the center was performing abortions; however, Edgerton is not an abortion clinic.[I 41] Time magazine listed the incident in a "Top 10 Inept Terrorist Plots" list.[I 42]
    • April 25, 2007: A package left at a women's health clinic in Austin, Texas, contained an explosive device capable of inflicting serious injury or death. A bomb squad detonated the device after evacuating the building. Paul Ross Evans (who had a criminal record for armed robbery and theft) was found guilty of the crime.[I 43]
    • May 9, 2007: An unidentified person deliberately set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia.[I 44]
    • December 6, 2007: Chad Altman and Sergio Baca were arrested for the arson of Dr. Curtis Boyd's clinic in Albuquerque. Baca's girlfriend had scheduled an appointment for an abortion at the clinic.[I 45][I 46]
    • January 22, 2009: Matthew L. Derosia, 32, who was reported to have had a history of mental illness[I 47] rammed an SUV into the front entrance of a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota.[I 48]
    • January 1, 2012: Bobby Joe Rogers, 41, firebombed the American Family Planning Clinic in Pensacola, Florida, with a Molotov cocktail; the fire gutted the building. Rogers told investigators that he was motivated to commit the crime by his opposition to abortion, and that what more directly prompted the act was seeing a patient enter the clinic during one of the frequent anti-abortion protests there. The clinic had previously been bombed at Christmas in 1984 and was the site of the murder of Dr. John Britton and James Barrett in 1994.[I 49]
    • April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms. No injuries were reported.
    • April 11, 2013: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Bloomington, Indiana, was vandalized with an axe.[I 50]
    • September 4, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was intentionally set on fire. No injuries were reported due to the time of day, but the FBI was involved because of a history of domestic terrorism against the clinic.[I 51]
    • October 22, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Claremont, New Hampshire was vandalized by a juvenile intruder. Damaged in the attack were computers, furniture, plumbing fixtures, office equipment, medical equipment, phone lines, windows, and walls. The flooding that resulted from the vandalism also damaged an adjacent business.[I 52][I 53]
    Anthrax threats[edit]
  • Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

On 20 January 2014, Catherine Samba-Panza, the mayor of Bangui, was elected as the interim president in the second round voting.[28] The election of Samba-Panza was welcomed by Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General.[29] Samba-Panza was viewed as having been neutral and away from clan clashes.Her arrival to the presidency was generally accepted by the anti-balaka.Following the election, Samba-Panza made a speech in the parliament appealing to the anti-balaka for putting down their weapons.[30]

The next day anti-Muslim violence continued in Bangui,[31] just days after the Muslim former Health Minister Dr. Joseph Kalite was lynched outside the Central Mosque[32] and at least nine other people were killed when attacked when a mob, some of who were from Christian self-defence groups, looted shops in the Muslim-majority Miskine neighbourhood of Bangui.[33] As of 20 January, the ICRC reported that it had buried about 50 bodies within 48 hours.[34] It also came after a mob killed two people who they accused of being Muslim, then dragged the bodies through the streets and burnt them.[35] Within the previous month, about 1,000 people had died.[36] On 4 February 2014, a local priest said 75 people were killed in the town of Boda, in Lobaye province[37] In the southwest, anti-balaka militants attacked Guen in early February resulting in the deaths of 60 people, according to Father Rigobert Dolongo, who also said that he had helped bury the bodies of the dead, at least 27 of whom died on the first day of the attack and 43 others the next day. As a result, hundreds of Muslim refugees sought shelter at a church in Carnot.[38]

In May 2014, it was reported that around 600,000 people in CAR were internally displaced with 160,000 of these in the capital Bangui. The Muslim population of Bangui had dropped from 138,000 to 900. The national health system had collapsed and over half of the total population of 4.6 million were said to be in need of immediate aid. Also from December 2013 to May 2014, 100,000 people had fled to neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and the Democratic Republic of Congo bringing the number of CAR refugees in these countries to about 350,000[39] Amnesty International blamed the anti-balaka militia of causing a "Muslim exodus of historic proportions.[40] Some Muslims of the country were also weary of the French presence in MISCA, with the French accused of not doing enough to stop attacks by Christian militias. One of the cited reasons for the difficulty in stopping attacks by anti-balaka militias was the mob nature of these attacks[41]
like you asked 10 years back
In 2009, several newspapers in Assam reported that about fifteen armed Hmar militants, members of the Manmasi National Christian Army, tried to force Hindu residents of Bhuvan Pahar, Assam to convert to Christianity
-The Lord's Resistance Army, a guerrilla army, was engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in 2005. It has been accused of using child soldiers and of committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves.[42][87] A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism,[88][89] it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the "Holy Spirit" which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations.[90][90][91][92] LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle

Rednecks crack me up and Russia has its fair share too!

Are you, RodISHI, a communist running dog?

"In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier's parents. He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump's statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates."

Unfortunately for McCain and other republicans of good faith – who are clearly in the minority – it’s not that simple.

Forum List

Back