McCain's Wife Also a RINO

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Her 15 minutes of fame should be up now.

<<“If you’re not walking the line, then you’re out,” she continued. “That’s just not right. That’s not the party that my husband and I belonged to.”
McCain also seemed to take subtle jabs at Trump’s way of communicating with his supporters, bypassing the establishment media and pundit class.
“I think we’ve seen the end of men like my husband. At least for right now,” McCain said.>>

Cindy McCain: Trump's GOP 'Not the Party' John McCain 'Belonged To'

<<“If you’re not walking the line, then you’re out,” she continued. “That’s just not right. That’s not the party that my husband and I belonged to.”
McCain also seemed to take subtle jabs at Trump’s way of communicating with his supporters, bypassing the establishment media and pundit class.
“I think we’ve seen the end of men like my husband. At least for right now,” McCain said.>>

Old Republicans disliked minorities and ethnics, the poor, the under educated-in other words, they were snobs. Today's REPUBLICAN IS CAUGHT between Trump and pleasing the media. The party is slowly dying.

Old Republicans disliked minorities and ethnics, the poor, the under educated-in other words, they were snobs. Today's REPUBLICAN IS CAUGHT between Trump and pleasing the media. The party is slowly dying.
The two parties already died. The GOP is now the American Party and the DEMs are the Transformist Party.

And good riddance, RHINO.

Last edited:

Oh, look, another house negro: The real divide is ideological, and the political left is the common enemy

That's exactly what General Colin Powell said about the McCain led GOP of 2008. And Cindy McCain was attacked as a slut and worse, because she was a dope addict who was have relations with John McCain while he was still married to his first old lady.

I guess her hatred of Donald J. Trump gives her a bond with the Far Left.

But she should really remember the disdain these ultralibs have for her

The two parties already died. The GOP is now the American Party and the DEMs are the Transformist Party.

the GOP is becoming way too right wing and the DEMS are becoming way too left wing.

fuk

Mc-shit-Stain was NEVER a part of the party. Everyone in the party hated his guts. He was always pandering for the support of the left.

The only reason McCain kept it respectable against B. Hussein O in 2008 was due to Sarah Palin.

Mc-shit-Stain was NEVER a part of the party. Everyone in the party hated his guts. He was always pandering for the support of the left.

A He also lies about some off his military past. Most when he was a prisoner of war. I respect every man and women who serve our country. Lying about your military past to better yourself is a disgrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what General Colin Powell said about the McCain led GOP of 2008. And Cindy McCain was attacked as a slut and worse, because she was a dope addict who was have relations with John McCain while he was still married to his first old lady.

"
And Cindy McCain was attacked as a slut and worse, because she was a dope addict who was have relations with John McCain while he was still married to his first old lady."

newt gingrich did that while his wife was suffering from cancer!

you must like newt.

and trump has admitted to fucking ACTUAL SLUTS (prostitutes) while married to his wives!

you must love trump.

aren't all prominent conservatives serial cheaters and adulterers with multiple divorces and marriages? like limbaugh?

"But she should really remember the disdain these ultralibs have for her"

Amazing.

you express contempt for her, call her a slut, then make the false claim that liberals will have "disdain" for her. I believe she is very well liked amongst liberals and moderates while it is YOU who shows contempt and disdain.

and speaking of sluts......

"
And Cindy McCain was attacked as a slut and worse, because she was a dope addict who was have relations with John McCain while he was still married to his first old lady."

newt gingrich did that while his wife was suffering from cancer!

you must like newt.

and trump has admitted to fucking ACTUAL SLUTS (prostitutes) while married to his wives!

you must love trump.

aren't all prominent conservatives serial cheaters and adulterers with multiple divorces and marriages? like limbaugh?

"But she should really remember the disdain these ultralibs have for her"

Amazing.

you express contempt for her, call her a slut, then make the false claim that liberals will have "disdain" for her. I believe she is very well liked amongst liberals and moderates while it is YOU who shows contempt and disdain.

and speaking of sluts......

I didn't call Mrs. McCain a slut at all.

I merely pointed out the disdain that Libs have for the gal.

Good. We've been trying to get rid of them for 30 years.

Forum List

Back