McCarthy elected Speaker.

324089409_1398430570963037_8437296741048118548_n.jpg

So he's speaker of less than half of America.
Once again Americans can walk freely through the halls of Congress. Nancy and her merry Maoist/DSA Democrats deprived American citizens the access to the Peoples house for two years.
I couldn't help but notice that not one Maoist Democrat clapped or acknowledged any words spoken by Kevin McCarthy.

Once again Americans can walk freely through the halls of Congress. Nancy and her merry Maoist/DSA Democrats deprived American citizens the access to the Peoples house for two years.
I couldn't help but notice that not one Maoist Democrat clapped or acknowledged any words spoken by Kevin McCarthy.

Well, they're still angry that Xi wasn't there to take charge.

12:30 Eastern time. 1-7-2023

15 rounds of voting.

Big win for the Freedom Caucus.
What I don't get, is, through this entire ordeal, I hadn't watched any TEE VEE, or listened to the radio at all.

I did read a few articles, but I got the sense, from members here on the forum, that left MSM media, was telling the left, that it was the MAGA crowed that was doing the division.

I sort of got the sense that it was the Ron Paul, hard libertarian types that had caused all this ruckus.

I have long sought to have the Tea Party sub-forum re-named the freedom caucus sub-forum, if it had been. . . a lot of threads would have been put there, and, we might have been seeing a lot of threads get put that way, if that change could be made.

Too bad we don't have a permanent admin on staff. Getting those types of changes are hard. We get a sub-forum title, it is with us for a decade. lol

Forum List

Back