McCarthy in closed door meeting with detractors...

He'll lie to them.
Na, just because politicians pathologically lie in no way means they are lying 100% of the time.

Understand?

Just ask Nancy Pelosi...................er......................................um....................Ok, so she was a bad example, but you know what I mean.

Yes there is. Not to mention the founders were pretty clear on why congressional term limits are bad. It's a shame people are gravitating away from the founders beliefs.

"SCOTUS opined that since the Constitution sets forth the criteria that determines the requirements for Senators and Congressional Representatives, only the Constitution can limit the terms of Congress members."

I really can't think what the founders said on this. I do know what they said about us constantly interfering in the affairs of other countries.

McCarthy and Scalise are both whining pussies. Putting either of them in charge is like letting Pee Wee Herman fight in an MMA title bout.

USSC has already ruled it would take an amendment to enact term limits.
They could just as easily walk away from that ruling.

McCarthy and Scalise are both whining pussies. Putting either of them in charge is like letting Pee Wee Herman fight in an MMA title bout.
They come from a long line of such Rhino's

The fucking FRENCH can do that, and know who won by 9:00 PM on election day.

Your "technology" has done nothing but fuck things up and muddy the waters.

We vote in many different ways. If everyone voted online we could do the same.

Forum List

Back