McCarthy says he won’t open impeachment inquiry without House vote

Aren’t they supposed to have some evidence first?
They have some evidence. That’s the reason an investigation should be commenced.

An investigation doesn’t necessarily mean that there will be an impeachment. (Except when the Dims were going after Trump, that is.)

One person has been twice impeached, indicted 90 times
Proving once again that the execrable Blip-Pointlessfucker is an ignorant twat. There are 4 indictments. Not “90,” you moron. You meant 90 counts. You idiot. And it’s 91.

And all of the indictments and every count is politicized bullshit which prove nothing in the first place.
and has failed to prove a single claim of election fraud in a single court
When all claims are dismissed prior to actual hearings, on the basis of procedural quibbles, no litigant gets any chance to prove anything. You simpleton.

Proving once again that the execrable Blip-Pointlessfucker is an ignorant twat. There are 4 indictments. Not “90,” you moron. You meant 90 counts. You idiot. And it’s 91.

And all of the indictments and every count is politicized bullshit which prove nothing in the first place.

When all claims are dismissed prior to actual hearings, on the basis of procedural quibbles, no litigant gets any chance to prove anything. You simpleton.
So when he hired 2 separate firms to prove election fraud - and both of them said each of his claims were false -- were they part of the deep State conspiracy too?

"A second firm hired by the Trump campaign to investigate fraud in the 2020 election said all of Trump’s fraud claims were false"

Yall are fucking clowns...so triggered by the idea of having to admit you were wrong and a liberal was right that you will continue to look like morons til the end of time.....or......try to rewrite history and pretend it never happened or "the Democrats did it" -- kinda like yall did with the Iraq invasion......let yall tell it, you were against it all along......which is utter bullshit

So when he hired 2 separate firms to prove election fraud - and both of them said each of his claims were false -- were they part of the deep State conspiracy too?
You know your new spin has nothing to do with the post to which it supposedly responds, right?

But let’s delve into your new deflection. Are you trying to suggest that because a couple years of lawyers (or firms) offer an opinion or a conclusion with which a client disagrees, the client is bound by their analysis? :cuckoo:
Yall are fucking clowns...
No ma’am. It’s you and your fellow shithead libturds who are the clowns. Assclowns.

They have some evidence. That’s the reason an investigation should be commenced.

An investigation doesn’t necessarily mean that there will be an impeachment. (Except when the Dims were going after Trump, that is.)
If they had enough evidence to do they have done it pronto. And there was more than enough evidence for Trump.

You know your new spin has nothing to do with the post to which it supposedly responds, right?

But let’s delve into your new deflection. Are you trying to suggest that because a couple years of lawyers (or firms) offer an opinion or a conclusion with which a client disagrees, the client is bound by their analysis? :cuckoo:

No ma’am. It’s you and your fellow shithead libturds who are the clowns. Assclowns.
It wasn't an opinion, they were firms Trump himself hired to prove election fraud, they proved he was full of shit....

And not a single one of you have refuted a single word I said....

All yall do is whine like bitches when I show you how time and time again, you are in a cult....

I bet yo stupid ass still waiting for those private investigators that Trump hired to find Obama's birth certificate to report back

PS, I want to repeat this....Trump paid money TWICE....to prove election fraud......they examined his "EVIDENCE" and they said it was bullshit...and you still sucking his dick....shut yo goofy ass up

If they had enough evidence to do they have done it pronto. And there was more than enough evidence for Trump.
There was zero credible evidence for Trump. Pencilneck lied as did Pelousy.

And the evidence against Brandon is still being gathered after years of deep state active concealment. Just ask President Peters.

“To open an impeachment inquiry is a serious matter, and House Republicans would not take it lightly or use it for political purposes. The American people deserve to be heard on this matter through their elected representatives,” McCarthy told Breitbart News. “That’s why, if we move forward with an impeachment inquiry, it would occur through a vote on the floor of the People’s House and not through a declaration by one person.”

I've said previously that we'll see the true McCarthy when the Reps have the majority in both houses. We don't need to see any more. The guy is Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell/Ms. Graham.

bugs-bunny-yosemite-sam.gif

"won't use it for political purposes"................ :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You have phone calls, emails, bank records, airline flights , and KEY WHISTLE BLOWERS IN IRS AND FBI and former partners

The evidence is an avalanche
You have bits and pieces that you claim is evidence but we have seen, so far, is insufficient evidence of a crime. McCarthy knows this. That’s why he is putting the brakes on. He knows it would backfire politically.

It wasn't an opinion,

Yes they were opinions. You idiot.
they were firms Trump himself hired to prove election fraud,
So what?
they proved he was full of shit....
No. They didn’t. They simply reached that opinion.
And not single one of you have refuted a single word I said....
You haven’t offered anything meaningful at all. Ever. Face it Blip. You’re a waste of electrons.
All yall do is whine like bitches
Said the bitch. Lol.
when I show you how time and time again, you are in a cult....
Except i’m not. You are. See how pathetically retarded you are?
I bet yo stupid ass still waiting for those private investigators that Trump hired to find Obama's birth certificate to report back
I bet yo stupid ass doesn’t realize how foolish you come across when yo can’t spell and when you desperately seek to deflect.

No, we are doing this entire thing in an ethical way. Dems didnt hold a vote for an impeachment inquiry. There was no investigation, no evidence. Pelosi just went right to impeachment, TWICE.

If the GOP investigation flops, OF COURSE it will hurt their chances. If it doesnt flop it will hurt the dems chances.
"we are doing this entire thing in an ethical way".................:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

MAGAts wouldn't recognise an "ethical way" if it slapped them in the face multiple times.

You have bits and pieces that you claim is evidence but we have seen, so far, is insufficient evidence of a crime.

Hardly an objective view. There is evidence of criminality. But the investigation has been hampered by a conspiracy of concealment. The investigation is proceeding.
McCarthy knows this.
I like you Coyote. But you don’t get to speak for McCarthy.
That’s why he is putting the brakes on.
I don’t believe that’s the reason.
He knows it would backfire politically.
Actually, he doesn’t”know” any such thing. He may not even believe it. Again, you don’t get to speak for him.

You have bits and pieces that you claim is evidence but we have seen, so far, is insufficient evidence of a crime. McCarthy knows this. That’s why he is putting the brakes on. He knows it would backfire politically.

COMPLETE NONSENSE
Stop protecting the POS Democratic Maoist Party

Forum List

Back