McCarthy says he won’t open impeachment inquiry without House vote

He should resign before all of the embarrassing facts come out.
Wait.....I thought you had ALL the facts.
That's what you RWI's have been saying.....biden committed ALL these crimes.

Now you're admitting that you don't really have ANY evidence, just RW talking points.

I used to think that Barry Obama was the most corrupt president, but Joe Biden has even surpassed Obama.
Biden has real crimes that he has committed.
Biden's impeachment is going to get ugly.
He should resign before all of the embarrassing facts come out.
Trumps has fictitious indictments against him that are designed to interfere with the 2024 election.

RealClearPolitics

Banks Filed 170+ Suspicious Activity Reports on Bidens

Jul 29, 2023 · As the evidence for at least an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden keeps pouring in, our friends at Twitchy highlighted another example: the suspicious activity reports (SARs) from six banks, to the tune of 170, in fact. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and co-host Ben Ferguson discussed these reports on their podcast with House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) as their guest.

View attachment 823797
View attachment 823798

the evidence is nothing more than accusation & innuendo. It would be easy to defeat any attempt.

Any conservative who votes for it is finished. Democrats will tar them as insurrectionists.
Is the insurrectionist in the room with you... right now?

dc9.png

Still projecting.

Yes. You are. Good if you to admit it. 👍
His own voters were very critical of him regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal and the border,
Oh cool. But they have no qualms about supporting the demented old racist.
and in case you didn’t notice, a significant number do not want him to run again.
Great. But unless his handlers tell him that he is deciding to withdraw, he is getting the Democrat Parody nod. And all you cultists will vote for him, regardless.
Contrast that with Trump,
I have. Trump isn’t demented. Trump didn’t have us involved in wars threatening WWIII. Trump isn’t the one who orchestrated the Afghanistan withdrawal in such a clusterfuck horrible and shameful fashion.
your words fit MAGA like a glove (but not OJ’s glove).
Whatever that means. 🙄

Careful what you wish for.
As much as I would give to see Biden go (by any means), impeachment won't remove him from office, and it would likely only rally the Dim base, much like it did when Clinton was impeached.
IMO, it would be best to spend all of our energy in defeating his ass in the next election. If he even makes it until then.

Forum List

Back