McCarthy thanks Trump...and will stab him in the back

Biden has been president for two years. Republicans won the majority in the House and McCarthy was elected Speaker. How does Trump fit into the equation? Are lefties so desperate that Trump is injected into every political argument?

Without Trump, Republicans would hold the Senate too

The MAGA elected will be able to keep McCarthy honest... that is the good that came out of the hold up for speaker... what I don't get is why he coverts and craves that position so much when so many do not want him to win....
I would have walked away after the first three votes... but I have character and pride he doesn't...

The MAGA elected will be able to keep McCarthy honest... that is the good that came out of the hold up for speaker... what I don't get is why he coverts and craves that position so much when so many do not want him to win....
I would have walked away after the first three votes... but I have character and pride he doesn't...
Money

If Trump thinks he's getting any kind of payback from McCarthy for his support during this Speaker campaign, he will be disappointed. I predict McCarthy will find ways to submarine Trump during Trump's presidential campaign.

Fuck, I hope so! I can certainly appreciate the optimism.

McCarthy thanks Trump...and will stab him in the back​

And Trump, who can dish it out but not take it, isn't one to stand for the taste of his own medicine.

US politics 101 :

Rule #5 => No true friends,no true foes,mutual interest only.

Enjoy watching US political drama! lol. :)

What freaking evidence indicates that McCarthy will stab Trump in the back after Trump supported him. Is it wishful thinking or a another symptom of TDS?
probably because he was doing it while President Trump was in office.

Forum List

Back