McCarthy to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee.

Another homework assignment from you? It was clear her contempt was for Jews. Her anti-Jew remarks, in fact, had her criticized way before she was sent to Congress.

And just like a lib to tolerate antisemitism, especially when it comes from a Muslim.

Why were the Democrats so unwilling to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism? The Republicans were ready to do it, but the Dems refused.

And P.S. There’s no Palestine.
You are claiming she is anti-Semitic
I merely asked if you can show where she said something offensive about Jews rather than just anti-Israel

Lauren Boebert mocked her hijab, accused Omar of being a terrorist and laughingly calls her part of the Jihad Squad

Isn’t that anti-Muslim?
But Republicans aren’t kicking her off of committees

And P.S. There’s no Palestine.
Does that mean the Balfour Declaration never happened?
_98533498_704b5e67-cbe8-46d8-aee9-c8231efbba67.jpg

Balfour Declaration: The divisive legacy of 67 words

Makes sense. Shouldn’t have an anti-smite on that one, or any for that matter. Hell, he should remove all “Squad” members from all committees.

Typical of right wing Nazis. No one is allowed to have a opinion that contradicts your opinion. It is okay to threaten members of Congress. What about Marjorie Taylor Greene and her Jewish space lasers. Going to remove her from committees?

1. I feel that the lady should be removed.

2. But I wish that the gentleman had shown a little more class and NOT announced it now.

3. He should have waited until he is actually confirmed as Speaker.

4. Then he should simply announce the makeup of the committees.

a. No need to single out any particular Congressperson for embarrassment.

Sure sure, and your proof is your racism and homophobia.

Pass
rationing heating oil, running out of baby formula, record inflation, sky rocketing interest rates, human rights abuses on the border, skyrocketing crime…the proof is our reality

Forum List

Back