McChicken Rage: Pregnant Manager Assaulted

The perpetrator was lunatic asylum material. She told people she hoped the woman she assaulted lost her baby. That is cold, considering her complaint was minor. It's easy to lose perspective if one has had Consumer issues. McDonald's and other quick=eats places seem to forget people need fresh foods promised in their pictures, such as RED tomatoes (not anemic pink hothouse castoffs), dark green lettuce (which has more B vitamins than yellow lettuce), fresh sweet onions sliced thin, and freshly sliced, and a modicum of mayonnaise which while it tastes great, it has way too many calories when compared to other condiments such as mustard and pickle relish/pimientos added for zest. In their favor, McDonald's does care about people's calcium uptake to prevent osteoporosis by furnishing milk as a drink.

Fast food places are what they are. Careless purveyors of nutrition and extremely fattening products to the masses.

Sheeze, if one wants nutritional balance in their meals, they need to spend $20 and up for one person. I was at a Burger King the other day that was out of tomatoes and onions, but they made up for it by adding more bacon to a bacon burger. And before they took the order, they announced that they were out of tomatoes and onions. I didn't care. I hadn't eaten for 2 days and I was hungry.

Isn’t it so interesting that the USA is one of the only countries on the planet where the poor people are fat.

That shot cracks me up.

The perpetrator was lunatic asylum material. She told people she hoped the woman she assaulted lost her baby. That is cold, considering her complaint was minor. It's easy to lose perspective if one has had Consumer issues. McDonald's and other quick=eats places seem to forget people need fresh foods promised in their pictures, such as RED tomatoes (not anemic pink hothouse castoffs), dark green lettuce (which has more B vitamins than yellow lettuce), fresh sweet onions sliced thin, and freshly sliced, and a modicum of mayonnaise which while it tastes great, it has way too many calories when compared to other condiments such as mustard and pickle relish/pimientos added for zest. In their favor, McDonald's does care about people's calcium uptake to prevent osteoporosis by furnishing milk as a drink.

Fast food places are what they are. Careless purveyors of nutrition and extremely fattening products to the masses.

Sheeze, if one wants nutritional balance in their meals, they need to spend $20 and up for one person. I was at a Burger King the other day that was out of tomatoes and onions, but they made up for it by adding more bacon to a bacon burger. And before they took the order, they announced that they were out of tomatoes and onions. I didn't care. I hadn't eaten for 2 days and I was hungry.
I have read articles that what they show you in a commercial, as a consumer you can demand. Most people do not do that. But if I paid full price for one of their "premium" products, I can at least think about it.

Isn’t it so interesting that the USA is one of the only countries on the planet where the poor people are fat.

That shot cracks me up.
Well, poor people are fat because of their food choices. Still, you can eat healthy as cheaply as you can eat like these water buffalo. You really can.

All the best public freak outs seemingly take place in a fast food joint or a 24 hour waffle house.

Forum List

Back