McConnell Gives Corporations A Break, Leaves Sick Minors And Taxpayers To Foot $15 Billion Bill

Got to love stupid. McConnell is in the senate. Pelosi and the rest of the House of Representatives are the ones that set the spending after that it goes to the senate. From there it goes to the president.
So the real culprit is Pelosi and the rest of the house.
To bad you can't bring yourself to blame them.
Gotta love this spin. The spending package was ushered through the Senate by McConnell. The fraud was these expenditures, or rather payoffs, were part of the spending package to keep the government open.
How did it get to the senate? Just curious, do you fks understand our government? Dude, you’re fking lost. Go find a map
You are so obviously up the Pubs ass they can do no wrong. The Senate has to approve the spending bill. Do your friggin homewrok before posting.
But the bill came from the house. You know that right? If you don’t, you’re stupid
Are you so dumb that you don't understand it takes the House and Senate to pass a bill. Then it goes to conference. For heaven's sake, take a civics class. McConnell got what he wanted because the House and the Senate had its back against the wall to pass the spending bill. Get your head out of McConnell's butt.

Got to love stupid. McConnell is in the senate. Pelosi and the rest of the House of Representatives are the ones that set the spending after that it goes to the senate. From there it goes to the president.
Gotta love this spin. The spending package was ushered through the Senate by McConnell. The fraud was these expenditures, or rather payoffs, were part of the spending package to keep the government open.
How did it get to the senate? Just curious, do you fks understand our government? Dude, you’re fking lost. Go find a map
You are so obviously up the Pubs ass they can do no wrong. The Senate has to approve the spending bill. Do your friggin homewrok before posting.
But the bill came from the house. You know that right? If you don’t, you’re stupid
Are you so dumb that you don't understand it takes the House and Senate to pass a bill. Then it goes to conference. For heaven's sake, take a civics class. McConnell got what he wanted because the House and the Senate had its back against the wall to pass the spending bill. Get your head out of McConnell's butt.
Dude, why are you avoiding the answer to my question? You know the house voted on it right?

I get it,you’re embarrassed

Dude, why are you avoiding the answer to my question? You know the house voted on it right?

Of course they voted on it..DUH...but McConnell’s payoffs were added to the spending bill by the Senate. It is totally laughable that there are those on this forum who want to blame Pelosi for McConnell’s sleaze. The House had to pass the bill to keep the government open. Trump can veto the bill, but I doubt he will.

Kentucky coal miners—along with the rest of us—will be paying the price to keep the government running next year. Buried in the giant $1.4 trillion government spending package that McConnell ushered through the Senate last week was a relatively modest $15 billion, 30-year payout to sustain the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund—But here’s the kicker: McConnell threw out provisions that would have forced coal companies to commit to higher payments toward the health-care costs of their employees and retirees.

In short, McConnell let the coal industry skip out and leave the $15 billion black lung tab for everyone else to pay.

How Mitch McConnell Gave a Sweet Deal to Coal Industry | DCReport.org

Big deal. It is not as if constructive changes or even continuation of healthcare for rank and file Americans if they cannot afford it, was part of their brand. I still haven't heard what their proposals are to improve healthcare, as they rail against the Affordable Care Act. Glad I do not have to depend on them for my healthcare.

Of course they voted on it..DUH...but McConnell’s payoffs were added to the spending bill by the Senate. It is totally laughable that there are those on this forum who want to blame Pelosi for McConnell’s sleaze. The House had to pass the bill to keep the government open. Trump can veto the bill, but I doubt he will.
Nope, any adds has to be revoted on. Learn your civics fool.

Which means the house voted on the changes stupid fk. So everyone voted on it

Kentucky coal miners—along with the rest of us—will be paying the price to keep the government running next year. Buried in the giant $1.4 trillion government spending package that McConnell ushered through the Senate last week was a relatively modest $15 billion, 30-year payout to sustain the Black Lung Disability Trust Fund—But here’s the kicker: McConnell threw out provisions that would have forced coal companies to commit to higher payments toward the health-care costs of their employees and retirees.

In short, McConnell let the coal industry skip out and leave the $15 billion black lung tab for everyone else to pay.

Are you so stupid that you don't know that McConnell is only one of 535 congresscritters that voted on that bill? Also he not the only senator from a coal producing State. Get a fucking life already.

I guess you missed the part where Moscow Mitch was behind this scheme. This is typical Pub policy. Have these big polluters screw their own employees and leave them sick and destitute then have the government bail them out from their liabilities. That is why I laugh at the notion that Republicans or Trumpists or whatever else these scammers call themselves these days are against big government. They are all for big government except they don't seek these puny ass poor Welfare checks, they want billions..tens of billions to fill their coffers.

Moscow Mitch is the biggest welfare queen of them all. All his friends are on the dole and he don't give a damn where they're from. From the link:

"......McConnell is already under scrutiny and criticism for partnering with a previously sanctioned Russian businessman, Oleg Deripaska, who McConnell voted to de-sanction. Deripaska, who owns Rusal, a Russian-owned coal company, joined McConnell in a project that his home state of Kentucky voted in 2017 to invest $15M of taxpayer money."

Trumpist hypocrisy at its finest.

Wow, talk about hypocrisy.

Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation | USAGov

The feds assume liabilities for private companies all the time, and it's supported by both parties, even though they have no constitutional authority to do so.

Are you so stupid that you don't know that McConnell is only one of 535 congresscritters that voted on that bill? Also he not the only senator from a coal producing State. Get a fucking life already.

I guess you missed the part where Moscow Mitch was behind this scheme. This is typical Pub policy. Have these big polluters screw their own employees and leave them sick and destitute then have the government bail them out from their liabilities. That is why I laugh at the notion that Republicans or Trumpists or whatever else these scammers call themselves these days are against big government. They are all for big government except they don't seek these puny ass poor Welfare checks, they want billions..tens of billions to fill their coffers.

Moscow Mitch is the biggest welfare queen of them all. All his friends are on the dole and he don't give a damn where they're from. From the link:

"......McConnell is already under scrutiny and criticism for partnering with a previously sanctioned Russian businessman, Oleg Deripaska, who McConnell voted to de-sanction. Deripaska, who owns Rusal, a Russian-owned coal company, joined McConnell in a project that his home state of Kentucky voted in 2017 to invest $15M of taxpayer money."

Trumpist hypocrisy at its finest.

Wow, talk about hypocrisy.

Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation | USAGov

The feds assume liabilities for private companies all the time, and it's supported by both parties, even though they have no constitutional authority to do so.

You’re wasting your time with these stupid fks. They love stupid

Nope, any adds has to be revoted on. Learn your civics fool.

Which means the house voted on the changes stupid fk. So everyone voted on it
What is your reading comprehension level? The third grade. You haven’t understood a word I wrote. Moron.

Spin where did you go to school? The house sets the spending if it does not make it through the senate or they want anything added they have to send it back to the house to be added. The senate can not add anything without the house adding it first.

Spin where did you go to school? The house sets the spending if it does not make it through the senate or they want anything added they have to send it back to the house to be added. The senate can not add anything without the house adding it first.
So, do they need the Senate to pass the bill or don’t they? I’ll await your answer.

The point being the Senate can add items to a bill as well as House members, especially, if they want to see the bill pass. The House could reject the Senate’s requests or demands but the the bill would not pass would it. That is my point. To blame McConnells’s corruption on Pelosi is illogical at best.

Last edited:

I hope Kentucky wises up in time for November.

So you are claiming that Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the Dems in the house are so spineless that McConnell can tell them what to put in a bill and they not only go along with it but get everyone of the Dems in the house and senate to go along with it? Come on you are embarrassing yourself.

I seem to remember not that long ago Trump refused to sign a spending bill over border wall money. Pelosi and the rest stood their ground. Now you want people to believe that McConnell can make them cave?

So you are claiming that Pelosi, Schiff and the rest of the Dems in the house are so spineless that McConnell can tell them what to put in a bill and they not only go along with it but get everyone of the Dems in the house and senate to go along with it? Come on you are embarrassing yourself.

I seem to remember not that long ago Trump refused to sign a spending bill over border wall money. Pelosi and the rest stood their ground. Now you want people to believe that McConnell can make them cave?

Why are you blaming Pelosi and not McConnell? That in itself makes no sense.

Why are you blaming Pelosi and not McConnell? That in itself makes no sense.
You hate obvious huh?

So, do they need the Senate to pass the bill or don’t they? I’ll await your answer.

The point being the Senate can add items to a bill as well as House members, especially, if they want to see the bill pass. The House could reject the Senate’s requests or demands but the the bill would not pass would it. That is my point. To blame McConnells’s corruption on Pelosi is idiotic at best.
I see you still don't understand simple democracy. Though considering that you are leftist that is understandable. The senate can ask for additions to the bill. To claim that McConnell can make everyone in congress pass an addition to that bill is absolutely ludicrous. Unless you somehow believe that he has suddenly become a dictator.
To give Pelosi and others a pass and blame McConnell shows not only that you are partisan beyond belief but that you have a massive problem with being ignorant as well.

And yet peloser can hold the articles? He’s an oxy— moron

QUOTE="Maxdeath, post: 23763462, member: 70900"]

The point being the Senate can add items to a bill as well as House members, especially, if they want to see the bill pass. The House could reject the Senate’s requests or demands but the the bill would not pass would it. That is my point. To blame McConnells’s corruption on Pelosi is idiotic at best.
I see you still don't understand simple democracy. Though considering that you are leftist that is understandable. The senate can ask for additions to the bill. To claim that McConnell can make everyone in congress pass an addition to that bill is absolutely ludicrous. Unless you somehow believe that he has suddenly become a dictator.
To give Pelosi and others a pass and blame McConnell shows not only that you are partisan beyond belief but that you have a massive problem with being ignorant as well.[/QUOTE]

This

Forum List

Back