McConnell Gives Corporations A Break, Leaves Sick Minors And Taxpayers To Foot $15 Billion Bill

So you are saying that he added it without the approval of the better part of the senate and house?
Come on you fools can't really be this stupid.
That like blaming Schiff for the financing of the VA.

I did not say that at all, but thanks for the strawman!

I do like this road you are going down though...if the House signs off on it that means they fully approve of it, according to you.

The same standard would have to apply to the Senate as well as the White House. So any bill that Trump signs he must fully agree with every word in it.

Good to know.
I love how the partisan hacks always pretend and twist things to try and get their way. Good for you if you keep playing your partisan games maybe someone will give you a cookie.

I love how you mindless partisan sheep dig these nice little holes for yourself.
Sonny boy you can play your partisan games somewhere else.

So you are saying that he added it without the approval of the better part of the senate and house?

I do like this road you are going down though...if the House signs off on it that means they fully approve of it, according to you.

The same standard would have to apply to the Senate as well as the White House. So any bill that Trump signs he must fully agree with every word in it.

Good to know.
I love how the partisan hacks always pretend and twist things to try and get their way. Good for you if you keep playing your partisan games maybe someone will give you a cookie.

I love how you mindless partisan sheep dig these nice little holes for yourself.

says the mindless partisan sheep. Too bad you are too stupid to see the irony of your post.

Good to know.

says the mindless partisan sheep. Too bad you are too stupid to see the irony of your post.
I love the tiny little partisan trying to make me out a partisan because he doesn't understand how government works. Get a clue or stop posting. I'm done with trying to teach you and your name calling does not help your cause.

Forum List

Back